What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Tell Me What You See
This topic is about Tell Me What You See
SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA fiction book about death and the cover i remember had something of a plant and it was a hardcover [s]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gzchealsea | 18 comments So its about a girl and her ex boyfriends point of view or is it the girls friends point of view. It is really weird and at the end the girl dies either becomes a bird or an angel.

Gzchealsea | 18 comments Just remember it has 2 points of view maybe three not recently probably the book is four or moure years old propbably older than four

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Hi Gzchealsea, I'm moving your post to the Unsolved folder so that more people are likely to read it.

message 4: by Kagama-the Literaturevixen (last edited Jun 11, 2012 11:54PM) (new)

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 602 comments Gzchealsea wrote: "So its about a girl and her ex boyfriends point of view or is it the girls friends point of view. It is really weird and at the end the girl dies either becomes a bird or an angel."

Could it beThe Lovely Bones? It was published in 2009 I think.

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (handmaiden) | 389 comments If I Stay, by Gayle Forman?

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman

message 6: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (weareattached) | 220 comments Lark by Tracey Porter ?

Gzchealsea | 18 comments Kate wrote: "Hi Gzchealsea, I'm moving your post to the Unsolved folder so that more people are likely to read it."

Thank you because i really need to figue out what this book is

Gzchealsea | 18 comments Brittany wrote: "Lark by Tracey Porter?"

No its not lark and the cover if i remember correctly was blackis, purplish and the point of view was the main character her friend and her ex boyfriend

Gzchealsea | 18 comments Abigail wrote: "If I Stay, by Gayle Forman?

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman"

No its not if i stay and the cover if i remember correctly was blackish, purplish and the point of view was the main character her friend and her ex boyfriend

also it was really weird book but good at the same time

Gzchealsea | 18 comments Kagama-the Literaturevixen wrote: "Gzchealsea wrote: "So its about a girl and her ex boyfriends point of view or is it the girls friends point of view. It is really weird and at the end the girl dies either becomes a bird or an ange..."

No it is not the lovely bones

Roshini | 18 comments Any chance it is Tell Me What You See by Zoran Drvenkar ?

Gzchealsea | 18 comments Roshini wrote: "Any chance it is Tell Me What You See by Zoran Drvenkar?"

Yes this is it omg thank you so much it is this

Gzchealsea | 18 comments Kate wrote: "Hi Gzchealsea, I'm moving your post to the Unsolved folder so that more people are likely to read it."

Hey this question just got solved thank you

Roshini | 18 comments Yay! Glad I could help:-)