The Academy of Thought discussion

The Academy--> Main Building > 1st + 2nd Floor-->Library

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments Mod
...add description late >.> *whistles*

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) After some exploring, Claire found herself in the Library. She was amazed by all the books, and she let her things fall into a partly-out-of-the-way corner. Starting to walk the rows of books, she picked a few off and stacked them in her arms, searching for more. No Twilight... Why do they even have this? She said giggling to herself. Then she came upon a book with 'Powers' in the title. She passed by, letting it drop from her mind as quickly as it came.

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ Phillipa was sitting at her desk, twirling a piece of hair intently as she read, her eyes scanning the pages quickly. When she realized that someone had entered, she jumped up. They're in row six, second floor.

She went up quickly, peaking her head in. "Hello!" she said cheerily. "Students have started arriving? Lovely! Were you looking for something? Oh, sorry, I'm Phillipa," she held out her hand with a smile.

message 4: by Holly (last edited Jun 17, 2012 03:54PM) (new)

Holly (peachylee20) "Umm, Hello! I'm Claire." She said, putting her boks on a table, and making a mental note that this room was beautiful. She tucked a bit of her bright red hair behind her ear with one hand, shaking the bright girl's hand with the other. She observed her clothing, and smiled. "I just got here a few minutes ago."

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ "Wonderful!" Phillipa smiled. She peered behind Claire at the pile of books she'd put down. "What have you got there?" she asked, gesturing to them widely.

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) Claire turned half of her body to look at the books before turning back to Phillipa. "Well, I think I picked up a couple history books, and I think I found a calculus book... Could you tell me something?" She said, walking over to a shelf, and bringing back a book to her new friend. "I keep seeing these kinds of book, every so often. I don't recognize the authors, or even the titles..." She said, pointing to the title which was 'Fire or Ice: A guide to controling those elements."
"Are these some awesome fiction books?" She asked, laughing awkwardly.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) "You can say that," Demetrius answered as he entered the library with a small sliver suitcase. "You'll find out what those books are about in time." He smiled. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm one of the teachers here in the academy, Demetrius Gregory Symphony. You can just call me, Mr. S."

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ ((Ahh thank you. I didn't know what to say. I was gonna be like.... some really boring, strange philosophy book? Wiccan stuff?!))

Phillipa tilted her head to the side. "You're on of the teachers?" she asked with a smile. "I haven't met any of the other staff yet! I'm Phillipa. What subject do you teach? Have you been here long? Oh! I'm sorry, were you looking for a specific book? Do oyu need some for a classroom?"

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) ((Is she speaking to Claire, or Demetrius? Sorry.))

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ((XD

Hmm... I thought that all the staff know each other already... :O ))

Demetrius shook his head as he held the small sliver suitcase up. "Just here to play some chess before the bell rings. There's still a lot of time anyway. Well then, see you later!" He smiled as he turned and slowly walked away.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments Tristan walked inside wrinkling his nose. Ugh, again smell of the old books that weren't dusted at all and everything else. He looked around trying to find someone who he can talk with, but found none. He groaned and sat down taking a random book into his hands.

message 12: by Holly (last edited Jun 21, 2012 09:42AM) (new)

Holly (peachylee20) Abigail wrote: "Claire turned half of her body to look at the books before turning back to Phillipa. "Well, I think I picked up a couple history books, and I think I found a calculus book... Could you tell me some..."

"Um, okay, never mind." Claire said talking the book and setting it back into the shelf where she had fetched it. "Thanks for helping me out, but I think I'll just take thes and go, thanks." she said taking the books she had gotten off the table and into her arms.
With a smile she started walking away from the nice librarian.
Suddenly, because she wasn't looking closely, she ran into Tristan and her books flew in every direction. "I'm so sorry!"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments Tristan looked at her dazingly before putting on a smile, "All good." He put his book down and bent down to help her with picing up the books. Each time he tok one, he quickly looked it over before adding it to the stack.

message 14: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) She smiled nervously, and began picking each one up with him. "I'm such a klutz." She said, looking around for the World History Volume 2. "Where did it go? Did you pick it up?" She asked, looking at him, and then glancing at the spines of each book in the stack. "It isn't here."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "Where did what go?" Tristan looked at her confusingly as he put the last book on the stack.

message 16: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) "The World History Volume two book. I had it but it's gone..." She said, knitting her red eyebrows. She looked down the spines of the books again, and then scanned the floor. She stood up, and turned in an awkward circle. "No, I don't see it!" She said, looking over at him.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments Tristan sighed heavily, "I'll help you find it. Where did you see it last?"

message 18: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) She smiled, and shook her head. "No, you've helped me enough, I think..." She looked around. "I had it on the table, and then here in my arms, and then on the floor, I suppose, when I ran into you." She blushed.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "Hmm..." Tristan looked around. Well, he was not as smart as his sister, but he'll manage. He but his lip slightly before taking the book he read before. He looked at its covr and smiled, "Here ya go."

message 20: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) She raised an eyebrow and took it from his outstretched hand. "Thank you very much." She said, smiling and lookig through the pages. "My name is Claire." She said, brushing a bit of bright red hair from her eyes.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "Tristan." He grinned as he at down back into his chair

message 22: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) She smiled and nodded. "I see... I guess I'll see you around some time Tristan?" She asked, stacking the WH2 book on the others, before taking the bunch into her arms once again.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "Yeah." He shrugged carelessly, "Do you need any help with those books?"

message 24: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) She shook her head. "No, I'm just going to take them back to the dorm..." She said, not telling him that she hadn't been there yet, and had no clue where they were. "Bye." She said, before leaving the room.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments Tristan hated to see the girl leave before him but he sighed and let her go. He looked around taking a random book and walked out.

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ Abigail wrote: "((Is she speaking to Claire, or Demetrius? Sorry.))"

((She was talknig to Demetrius, sorry!

Hrmmm... I don't know, do they?))

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ((Well, Matt made it seem like the Academy was created some time to a long time ago...))

message 28: by Holly (last edited Jul 12, 2012 10:03AM) (new)

Holly (peachylee20) Claire walked back into the library, sneaking around shelves. She glanced every way to make sure the boy who helped her earlier wasn't there anymore. She didn't want to embarrass herself again. She ran to the corner that she left her things in, and carted them back to the dorm.

message 29: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) Claire and Silver came into the quiet library, and sat at one of the large group stufy tables. "She's destructive!" Claire whispered fiercly, knitting her eyebrows.

message 30: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silver rolled her eyebrows ''Is this what you brought me up here for.. to bitch about that girl?'' she bit her lip, never one to talk about people. ''Although she was rude'' she frowned, walked slowly behind Claire ''So this boy.. is there actually a boy?'' she raised an eyebrow.

message 31: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) ((I am so sorry!))

"No, that's not it. I only wanted to get away from her." Claire giggled. "Yeah, there's this boy! His name was Tristan..." She said, looking around then large room to see if he was there.
She didn't see him.
"I ran into him... Really, I ran right into him, and my books went flying everywhere. He helped me with them." She said adoringly.

message 32: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) ((No worries!))

Silver smiled at her love struck face ''Tristan Ey?'' she winked ''Oh TRISTAN!'' she called around the library, laughing as she shouted his name. Craning her neck to see if a boy responded to the name but all she got was a few dirty looks and a 'shush' from the corner of the room, she needn't bother standing on her tiptoes because she was pretty tall as it was.

message 33: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) ((Uck!))

Claire sucked in a breath and covered her mouth with her hands. "Nooo! Shut up!" She said with a muffled voice. "I'll so cut you!"

message 34: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silver stopped talking immediately ''You'll so what me?'' she raised an eyebrow and stared at her with her mouth slightly open.

message 35: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Abigail wrote: "((Uck!))

Claire sucked in a breath and covered her mouth with her hands. "Nooo! Shut up!" She said with a muffled voice. "I'll so cut you!""

message 36: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) She smiled. "Cut. With a knife or something sharp.... But I won't really cut you." She said quietly, removing her hand from Silvers mouth. "He's... So cute."

message 37: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silver sighed as she pulled her hands away ''For a second there I thought you were a psycho'' she laughed but with a muffled voice. ''So where is he?'' she smiled, flickering her eyes to several people sat reading behind Claire.

message 38: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) "I don't know. I think he left after I did." She said glancing around, eyes wide.

message 39: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silver laughed ''Sorry.. you know I was just kidding right?'' she smiled.

message 40: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) Claire laughed and smiled. "I'm sorry. He's just. Adorable." She said.

message 41: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silver winked at her playfully ''Somebody's got a crush..'' she giggled, wrapped her arm with hers so they were linked. ''I haven't seen one hot guy today..'' she frowned, her eyes glancing around hoping to catch the attention of any guy remotely good looking.