Nightmare on elm street ROLE PLAY discussion

Dreams > Freddy's boiler room

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 99 comments Mod

message 2: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin bolted to his feet, looking around. This wasn't the same building that he had been in when he found Freddy before, but it was definitly part of the murderer's world. And that meant that Freddy had to be somewhere close.

The trembling man felt for the switchblade that he kept in his back pocket, not surprised in the least when he found nothing there. He tightened his hands into fists instead.

"I know you're here somewhere Krueger!" Melvin shouted, turning in circles. His mind kept flashing back to Faith in the resturaunt. He shook his head to try and clear his head, but his heart throbbed painfully. He raised his voice again, glancing around. "Come out an face me!"

message 3: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin froze, recognizing that this Faith was the one that he had gone to the resturaunt with. He gently shook her awake, looking around cautiously for any signs of Freddy. "Faith? Are you alright?" he whispered, shaking her again with a little more strength this time. "Faith?"

message 4: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) He swallowed, standing up again. "A really bad place. You need to stick close to me, okay?"

Melvin felt the wall, searching for anything loose that he could use as a weapon. The pipe might work so long as Freddy didn't change it into a snake or something. He put both hands on the steaming pipe, jerking them back when the metal seared his hands.

Biting his lip, Melvin ignored the pain the best that he could and worked to bend the pipe slowly back and forth. The pipe hissed angrily, sending bursts of steam out that scalded his hands worse than ever.

After a few more minutes of struggling, Melvin finally released the pipe. "Dammit. I'm gonna need to find something else to use." he muttered to himself, looking around the room worriedly.

message 5: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) ((Sorry, my computer almost crashed. I just got it to turn back on now.))

She must be turning into the "other" Faith. Melvin grimaced and looked around for Freddy once more. Not seeing him, he rushed over to Faith. "Faith! Can you hear me?!" he asked frantically.

message 6: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin wasn't sure what to do to help. He tried to remember what all Izzy had told him back at the park when he had found Freddy the first time. "Faith, can you focus on my voice?"

message 7: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin noticed how she was trying to concentrate on him. He swallowed. "You're gonna get through this. I know you're strong enough to fight back. You can do it Faith!" He grabbed ahold of her hand and held it tightly. He wasn't sure how much longer they had until Freddy showed up, but he hoped that it would be long enough for Faith to fight back her other self.

message 8: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Was it the right Faith?! Melvin smiled hesitantly back. "Hey. You... You feeling okay now?" he asked after a short pause as he helped her to her feet.

message 9: by Roxanne (last edited Aug 31, 2012 04:22PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin nodded, relieved. "All we have to do is find a way out." He glanced around and then began following some of the winding pipes.

message 10: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) The back of Melvin's neck prickled, alerting him that they were being watched. He shuddered, knowing with absolute certainty that it must be Freddy.

Melvin took Faith's hand up in his and lead her further down the line of steaming pipes. He hoped that he could get Faith to a safe distance before Freddy got invoved. He knew that the murderer wouldn't have any problem at all with hurting his daughter when she wasn't on his side.

They reached the end of the line of pipes, finding themselves at a brick wall. Melvin swore loudly, turning around and spotting Freddy.

message 11: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin stood in front of Faith, blocking her from Freddy. "Leave her alone! She's not like you!" he shouted angrily.

message 12: by Roxanne (last edited Aug 31, 2012 04:46PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin looked around frantically, unable to find Faith. "What did you do with her?!" he demanded, lunging at Freddy and grabbing ahold of his wrist. Freddy's claws pierced through his palm. Melvin winced in pain, gritting his teeth and tightening his grip. He somehow managed to get Freddy's arm to twist behind him in an almost broken sort of angle. He held it there as blood continued to run down his own arm.

message 13: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin was unable to move, but he concentrated on Freddy. He managed to bend one of Freddy's claws so that it pricked the murderer's wrist. But the effort exhausted him. He watched Freddy walk closer to Faith. "Faith, run!" he managed to yell, forcing the words past his paralyzed lips. "You... You have to get out of here!"

message 14: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Let her go!" Melvin shouted. The muscles pulsed in his forearms as he struggled against the paralysis.The air around him seemed to ripple slightly.

Melvin gritted his teeth and bit down on his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. He knew what he was going to have to do to protect her. Melvin hung his head in defeat, breathing hard.

"Faith, you need to let your other self take over." he told her, looking down at his feet. "It's the only way that you can stop him from hurting you. Freddy wants the other Faith to come out. If you let her back out he won't hurt you."

He swallowed hard and looked up, finding Faith's eyes and holding her gaze. "I wish there was another way, but you have to do it."

message 15: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin was fairly surprised himself, as the paralysis finally faded and he dropped to his knees. Had Faith taken control of the dream, or was this some sort of power that he hadn't seen when he fought her before? Either way there wasn't much he could do but watch.

message 16: by MollyRena (new)

(Um could Erin join in or no?)

message 17: by MollyRena (new)

(Hello.....? * in a funny voice* IS ANYONE ALIVE )

message 18: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin knew that he would have to force Faith to switch back to her other self soon, but so far she was making mincemeat of Freddy so he wasn't complaining.