« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 99 comments Mod

message 2: by MollyRena (new)

Erin woke in a little girls room. "What the hell..."

message 3: by MollyRena (new)

Erin walked around. She looked out the window and saw it was night. "How did I get here?"

message 4: by MollyRena (new)

(Freddy?...Freddy?....)

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 22 comments "Hello?!" Mikki called into the room "Who's there?"

message 6: by MollyRena (new)

Erin looked around till she heard it "1,2 Freddy's coming for you. 3,4 better lock your door. 5,6 grab your crucifix. 7,8 ganna stay up late. 9,10 never sleep again." Erin looked for the people who were singing It but found no one.

message 7: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin woke up and looked around the house. He could see a total of three people, all female. Jackpot! With this many victims Freddy HAD to make an appearance! Melvin hid behind a couch and watched the other girls.

message 8: by MollyRena (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:53AM) (new)

((Well then three people would be him and Two is the max sorry unless I pick two out of the three out of a hat or something)

message 9: by MollyRena (new)

Erin looked around then her childhood flooded in. A few tears fell down. "Father..." Erin walked to the basement and looked around.

Freddy swung around and smiled at Erin "Hello Erin."

message 10: by MollyRena (new)

Freddy smiled "Looks like we have a family Reunion going on here."

Erin looked at Faith confused.

message 11: by MollyRena (new)

Freddy smiled "Your sister."

Erin's eyes widened "WHAT!"

Freddy laughed

message 12: by MollyRena (new)

(lol so's Erin)
Erin laughed

Freddy leaned back

message 13: by MollyRena (new)

Freddy shrugged he peeled and apple.

"Ashton still doesn't remember." Erin said

"So...she takes after her mother...she's too...nice."He smiled

message 14: by MollyRena (new)

Erin shrugged "good luck she's always drunk."

message 15: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 22 comments Mikki walked down the hallway and into the living room the last thing she remembered was being punched in the face by some chick in the park. "HELLO?!" she called "IS ANYONE HERE?!"

message 16: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin watched as Freddy talked with his daughters, wondering whether he should make the first move or wait to be spotted by the murderer.

message 17: by MollyRena (new)

Freddy sighed "Poor poor Melvin...so confused."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton appeared on the bed of Freddy's kid room. Her eyes snapped open. She looked around, "My dreams are still getting out of hand." She rubbed her eyes, sitting up. She stretched, and heard the song. She ignored it,

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 22 comments Mikki jumped "What the hell!? You scared me" she said

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton heard voices, she opened the door and peeked her head out. "Hello?"

message 21: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 22 comments Mikki turned to face the other girl "Hi" se said

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton looked at Mikki weirdly, "Hi.."

message 23: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin finally ducked out of his hiding spot. "Lemme guess... you knew where I was the whole time right?"

message 24: by MollyRena (new)

He nodded smiling "You know Melvin you can't hide here."

message 25: by Roxanne (last edited Jun 14, 2012 12:39PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin quickly scanned the room to see if any of the girls would be a threat. He had no idea how loyal any of Freddy's daughters were to him, and he swore at himself for not doing any research beforehand. Melvin looked at Freddy again, weighing his options and then taking a single step closer to his opponent. When nobody moved except to look over at him, Melvin decided to take his chances and ran at Freddy.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton heard voices below. Not paying attention to the Mikki person. After all, this was a dream. She walked down the steps. Her hair stood on end when she knew Erin was here, but there was other people. She didn't like this dream. She looked around, memories showing in the rooms. She pinched her arm, and ran outside. Seeing little girls with ropes, jumping up and down singing. When they looked at her with no sockets, and the song was over. Ashton backed up, stumbling. Breathless, she soon got to her feet and started running.

message 27: by MollyRena (new)

Freddy stepped aside as Melvin ran past him and laughed

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Freddy's laughter rang in her ears, she looked around. Mist covering the air. She found herself spinning in circles searching.

message 29: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin whipped around, realizing that he had to be careful about this if he didn't want to get killed. He quickly searched the room, looking for some sort of weapon even though he doubted Freddy would leave something like that lying around.

message 30: by MollyRena (last edited Jun 14, 2012 01:53PM) (new)

Freddy smiled "Poor poor Melvin..No weapons huh?"

message 31: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) He sighed, clenching his hand into a fist. "Nope. But then again I wasn't expecting to find one." Melvin glanced over at Faith and then at Erin. He asked Freddy in a casual sort of voice as if asking a question that the answer didn't much matter for, "How important are your daughters to you, Krueger?"

message 32: by MollyRena (new)

"You won't touch them."

message 33: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) He glanced back at Freddy. "And if I do? What will you do then?"

message 34: by MollyRena (new)

"You'll have to find out won't you?"

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton was soon standing back in front of the house, the door opened and she went inside. She opened the door to the basement, but made sure not to go down. She stood, listening.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton felt a piece of wood slip out from her foot. It fell down. Making sound as it went down the steps.

message 37: by MollyRena (new)

Freddy turned

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton held her breath, seeing the man. He looked familiar, yet she couldn't put her finger on it. She looked down at his claws,

message 39: by MollyRena (new)

He smiled. "Hello Ashton."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton looked at him in confusion. "Do I know you?" She stayed planted at the top of the stairs, not daring to move.

message 41: by MollyRena (new)

He laughed "Ashton don't you remember?"

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton's head turned to the side a little. "Remember what?"

message 43: by MollyRena (new)

Freddy smiled and motioned to the ceiling. when she looked up pictures of Ashton and Erin fell..they were little.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton's mouth was now an o.
She grabbed one of the pictures. It was of her, and her little sister. As a baby, with their real mother. Tears were brought to her eyes. "Where is she? Do you know where my mother is?" She asked,

message 45: by MollyRena (new)

"She's dead. For telling."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton looked at him in suspicion. "How do you know?"

message 47: by MollyRena (new)

"Cause I'm your father."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton took a step back. "But thats, thats crazy." She laughed hysterically. She turned around, hoping to not see him anymore.

message 49: by MollyRena (new)

He popped up in font of her "Your my blood."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton moved back more. Reaching the edge of the step. "That's crazy, this is just a dream." She said,

« previous 1