Nightmare on elm street ROLE PLAY discussion

Town > restaurant

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 99 comments Mod

message 2: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) The two were led to a table. Melvin took a look at the menu. "A burger sounds good right now. Any idea what you're gonna get? I'll treat."

message 3: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) When the food arrived, Melvin eagerly set into chowing down his meal. He paused after a speedy two minutes and laughed. "Sorry, I guess I got carried away. Blood loss makes you really hungry!"

message 4: by Roxanne (last edited Aug 29, 2012 07:43PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) The two were done with their food pretty quickly. As Melvin waited for the bill, his thoughts turned grim. "I'm going to need to track down Freddy again soon." he realized. "If I wait too long I'll get sloppy."

The bill arrived after a long wait and Melvin lay down his card. The waiter came to collect the bill, and then returned his card just as efficiently. "Great service!" Melvin joked, but since the food had been amazing he left a large tip.

Melvin stood up, lost in his thoughts. A knot had started to form in his gut. Things were getting complicated. How could he face Faith again in the dreamworld?! He'd never be able to stand up to her after seeing how kind she had been to him! But no, that didn't matter yet. Freddy was the target, not Faith. Even so, his throat felt dry. Faith was a nice girl despite her parentage.

The room spun suddenly. Melvin choked a bit, grasping the table to brace against the wave of dizziness. Was it the blood loss from before?! The room grew dimmer. He could have sworn that he heard Freddy cackling. "Shit!" he gasped, finding Faith's face through the blossoming darkness. Then he slumped to the floor, unconcious and headed straight to the nightmare realm.