Nightmare on elm street ROLE PLAY discussion

Elm Street > Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 99 comments Mod

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton came trailing around the park. A bottle of whiskey in her hand. As she laughed with the jocks and screwed up girls.

message 3: by MollyRena (new)

Erin sighed as she saw her twin with people getting drunk. she shook her head and continued playing her guitar: http://www.hereubuy.com/images/392.jpg

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) One jock pointed at Erin, and they headed over. Ashton hickuped a bit. "Hey sis. Whatcha doin'." She said, as the others tried not to laugh.

message 5: by MollyRena (new)

Erin sighed "Just playing the guitar and stay sober. You?"

message 6: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Jun 11, 2012 03:33PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton looked at her, with a somewhat confused face, but yet stern. "You, you." She studdered, "Should have fun!" She threw her arms up, The whiskey moving around inside the bottle. "Well thats what our real mom would've wanted." She said, uncaringly. Taking another sip of the bottle.

message 7: by MollyRena (new)

"Yeah sure it is...what would dad want use to do?" Erin asked sarcastically picking her stuff up and walking away.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton paused, processing what she just said. She growled, chucking the bottle at Erin. "He would've wanted you dead!" She said, and stormed the other way. Only to trip over a branch. Her head hitting a bump. Passing out.

message 9: by MollyRena (new)

Erin looked down at her "No he wouldn't." She said creepily and she then picked up her sister and put on a bench.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton made a grumbled sound, and her drowsy eyes opened. As she ran a hand over her head.

message 11: by MollyRena (new)

Erin turned around "No i'm not."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton turned around, looking where Erin was. "What?"

message 13: by MollyRena (new)

Erin turned back to Ashton "What?"

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton shook her head. "What?!!" She got up, "What happened?" She said, feeling her head.

message 15: by MollyRena (new)

"You flipped out and tripped. Are you still drunk?" She asked

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "I don't know? You tell me." She said, sarcastically. She rubbed her head, and started to walk away. Kicking a rock. Before other people started crowding around her. "Chug chug chug!" The biggest guy yelled, but she wasn't in the mood. She started to walk away, but another girl pushed her back. "Come on!" She said, grinning. Ashton sighed. "I'm not in the mood.." Someone from behind pulled her head back, by her hair. Dumping whiskey onto her face.

message 17: by MollyRena (new)

Erin stomped over but before she got there "Do I always have to protect you..." Though she didn't hear it. Erin shoved the people away and punch few people. She kneed someone. She broke someones nose.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) When Ashton was free. She put her hands on her knees. Trying not to drink the whiskey. Breathing in. She then shook her head, her hair flying around. Making the whiskey splash everywhere.

message 19: by MollyRena (new)

Erin sighed and picked her guitar up. She started to walked away. She sat down on a bench and her eye's started to close. She hadn't slept in days.

message 20: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Jun 11, 2012 05:09PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton finally got a steady pace of breathing. She looked at her sister. She ran a hand through her wet hair. "Erin, I think its time we go home."

message 21: by MollyRena (new)

Erin was asleep. She fell into the dream realm

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton rolled her eyes, picking up Erin. Not knowing much about the Freddy deal. She put her over her shoulder. Trotting off, she looked back at the girl. "You can come if you want." She didn't know why she said it, she just did.

message 23: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Kaitlyn cae to the park

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Izzy went to the park and sighed softly pulling her black hood up over her head and went to sit down on the bench listening to her ipod. Listening to her favorite song. ((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KKXnL...))

message 25: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin walked into the park and sat down next to a girl who was wearing a black hood. She appeared to be listening to music. He cleared his throat loudly to catch her attention.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She grinned softly and sighed softly. She looked up and lowered her music volume and shut it off looking up at the guy and sighed softly. "Yes? Can I help you?" She glared slightly.

message 27: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) He took in her glare nonchanlently. "What music are you listning to?" he asked as he looked around for any sleeping teenagers. Damn; so far it was looking like there were no entrances to the dreamworld. The point just wasn't there if Freddy wouldn't be in the dream to try and torture his victims.

Melvin sighed and turned back to look at the girl.He smiled at her even though inside he felt like scowling.He hadn't been able to get any sleep for weeks andit didn't look like he would be able to any time soon. Where the hell was Krueger?! Maybe he just wasn't looking in the right areas...?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I'm listening to music that you would never listen to at all. It's called whistle by flo rida. You happy? Guys these days." She sighed softly.

message 29: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin shrugged. "You're probably right. Hey, what's your name any-" he broke off when he spotted another girl fall asleep. His gaze lit up. Melvin turned to look at the girl again. "It was nice to meet you but I have to get going. I'll see you around sometime?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Sure I guess. But if you keep looking for someone you might want help. If your looking for freddy. Try the dream world." She grinned.

message 31: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Although he was surprised by her words, Melvin just smiled. "I'm actually trying to get there now to tell you the truth. Would you mind me falling asleep on this bench? Not to be weird or anything, but I'm on a time limit here."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and rolled her eyes. "Sure why not. Just try thinking of how to get where it is okay. I tried last time and i almost got myself killed. No its not weird you can fall asleep. I'll scoot over for you. Want me to watch anything for you while your asleep?" She sighed.

message 33: by Roxanne (last edited Jun 18, 2012 03:38PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin shook his head. "Unless I start gushing blood all over the place or my head looks like it's seconds away from falling off then I wouldn't be too worried. Thanks anyways." He closed his eyes and let his breath even out. Soon he slumped, fast asleep and headed straight for Freddy's world.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed and nodded. "Of course. Okay. Sure no problem." She nodded but more to herself.

message 35: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Melvin frowned, having a very annoyed expression for someone who was asleep. His hand clentched into a fist but other than that he remain more or less perfectly still.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed and felt herself wanting to go to sleep but felt if she went to asleep she would see of course freddy and she was in no mood of seeing him again at all. She sighed and looked down hoping he was okay or at least was trying to.

message 37: by Roxanne (last edited Jun 18, 2012 03:29PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) A small wound opened on Melvin's arm. He shifted uncomfortably but remained asleep. The scratch was thin but ran deep and bled more than it should have. The blood ran down his arm in a heavy stream. Still, the man slumbered on. The sound of something snapping could be heard as Melvin let out a shout of pain and spasmed violently. Sweat slid down his forehead to mix with the blood that was already running down the side of the bench but the man still did not awaken. His breathing grew labored.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed and hoped he didn't die at all. He seemed rather nice and on top he would be able to fight it.

message 39: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) There was another loud cracking sound. Melvin's back arched high as he let out another yelp of agony. But the unnatural angle of his ribs that were threatening to spear through his side bent back to place and snapped back to the way they were before. The bleeding was growing steadily worse, but he didn't look to be as in much pain now. Melvin continued to slumber, but now his closed eyes were narrowed as if the sleeping man were concentrating very hard on something.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She smiled a little and looked at him. She whispered in his ear. "You can do this. Whatever it takes you can do it."

message 41: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Blood stained through his shirt. Melvin moaned in pain and began trembling violently all over. But then her words seemed to get though to him. His spasming stopped and he began to take deep breaths despite the heavy bleeding.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "try and think of why you wanted to go there. Think why you want to do it. Let it all seep through and relax. Try foucuing on that." She sighed softly.

message 43: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) His breathing evened out and his closed eyes narrowed as if to concentarte very hard on something again. His shirt was now soaked in crimson by this point.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed and knew if she woke him up it would be worse. "Imagine happy thoughts. You can fight it. He will not get you. He tried to get me but I made it. Try please. You don't derserve to die. Just please don't." She sighed and felt herself cry a little.

message 45: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) Tsuneo entered the park. He looked around and noticed two things at once. A girl (Faith, wasn't it?) sleeping, and a man soaked in blood, also sleeping. A girl was next to him, clearly doing her best not to cry.

He quickly approched the injured man. "He doesn't have much longer..." he muttered to himself. He turned to the girl. "Do you know of somewhere safe that we can take this young man? Time is of the essence."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I don't know right now. I don't know. I'm kind of in shock myself and trying to not think of him coming after me either right now. I feel well yeah weird." She couldn't move her body and felt in shock and couldn't talk anymore.

message 47: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) Tsuneo bit his lip. This was worse then he thought. "He'll be alright," he did his best to comfort the girl. However, it was never one of his strong points, so he turned his attention back to the sleeping man.

"Please, you must concentrate," he pleaded to him. "You can't die yet, so you have to wake up. If not..." he trailed off, glancing again at the girl.

"If you want him to be saved, then you will need to help me. Will you help me?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She opened her mouth but nothing came out. She tried again and nothing. For the third time it worked. "I don't know him exactly but I think he does want. Yes I will. If I do it maybe I won't have the same problems as him." She sighed and nodded.

message 49: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) "Alright then," Tsuneo murmured, turning his attention to the injured male in front of him. "We'll need to move him, despite his injuries. We had better hope that he wakes up soon."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "yeah. I think so to. I should be able to. I've learned and I'm good at doing this stuff so its fairly simple. Is there a better place we can move him so I can try and wokr on him?" She sighed.

« previous 1