Demons and Family discussion

town > bar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 177 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer walked in and sat in a booth in the back. She took out a piece of paper and pencil and started to draw. It was an id card. She placed her hand over it and turned it over. It was resting in her palm.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Walking into the bar, Noctis alighted himself on the table up front where the bartenders were. He wasn't much of a drinker, so he requested only a beer and kept it at that. He didn't like beers that much either, but he needed a reason to be in here given he currently had no other place to go.

message 4: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments Guile walks in with his guitar and amp and sees a spot near Jennifer next to an outlet and sets up and strums "hope you dont mind heh" he says with a sparkle in his eye

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2012 06:42PM) (new)

Jennifer stood up now that she had a fake id.
"Can I sit with you?" She asked. She was talkin to Guile who was a booth away. "I want to see what you've got."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Sorry, who is Jennifer talking to?))

message 7: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "yeah i don't mind just playing some music" he says playing some awesome solo ((heavy metal btw))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hay you at the bar you want to join us!?" Jennifer said laying her sketch pad down.

message 9: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments Soliloquy wrote: "((Sorry, who is Jennifer talking to?))"

((me Guile))

"yeah come on!"

message 10: by Tabitha (last edited Jun 17, 2012 06:50PM) (new)

Tabitha (tabby18) Lola walks in and sees some people.Then she goes over to a stool and sits there.

message 11: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "hey!!!" he says to Lola "you wanna come over here? what im playing should be better than whatever the bar has for music!!" he says

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2012 06:52PM) (new)

"Hay why don't you add a few chords like this." She picked up the guitar and replayed the solo with a few extra chords making it even better.

message 13: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha (tabby18) "ok"so she walks over there and smiles at them"I'm Lola by the way"

message 14: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha (tabby18) (g2g bye) Lola smiles to the mucis she is hearing"wow this is really good"

message 15: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "nice to meet you Lola!" he gets his guitar back and strums and right after a light blows out

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer shoved the guitar into Guile's arms. "Its his music. I'm gonna get a drink." She goes and sits at the bar.

message 17: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "im not saying it was bad i am kinda critical about my music" he says playing what she did

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"See? So much better! Now I do wanna rock out to your heavey metal!"

message 19: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "On Last Tiiiime!!!!" he growls playing Closure by Asking Alexandria ((if ya don't know it youtube with lyrics, silver i know you cant so next time we chill i'll show you))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Haha! I love Asking Alexandria! Not as much as Alesana though.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer draws something else. She covers it with her hand. When she brings her hand up a bird is resting in her palm with words on its wings. She blows and it flies to Guile.

message 22: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments ((never heard them but this could be the start of a wonderful love / hate friendship haha)) enters the solos of both guitars and you all somehow hear the drums "We're back agaiiin you know We're not fucking arouuund got a bottle of jack in our hands you tryina keep up kid? We'll see who hits the groooouuuuuund!!! we've drank the drinks we've done the drugs clearly we don't remember we've come so far we've shown them all without us you'd fall and fade away!" ((gonna take breaks between posts lol))

message 23: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments silvermoonwolf wrote: "Jennifer draws something else. She covers it with her hand. When she brings her hand up a bird is resting in her palm with words on its wings. She blows and it flies to Guile."

he smiles at her while playing the song

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The bird lands on the guitar near the top. It chirps away madly.

message 25: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "They say it all breaks down to keeping your feet on the ground My sole intention is keeping my head in the clouds
They say that I can't last a day in the real world
I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine
Notorious and shit I wouldn't trade it for the world
I'm infamous but damn you can't help but love this shit Notorious and shit I wouldn't trade it for the world I'm infamous but damn you can't help but love this shit You can't help but love this shit

I'm everything we need to make this scene what it should have been
Remember platinum albums, sold out stadiums, leave it to me
Let's tell the truth, not to be rude but we're all irrelevant
This music's dead with a bullet in it's head
Let's wake it up" he sings screaming at some parts and playing wldly

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer smirks and has the bird fly around the bar till he is done.

message 27: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments ((left out last 2 lines)) he finishes and raises his hand "holy shit guys! best i've played in a while!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer moves her finger making the bird land on his hand now.

message 29: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments he catches the bird and points and winks at her

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She snaps and the bird freezes the words on its wings visible.

I will open my wings one day
And fly far away
But now that I'm here
I will rest my weary head
I just met you
And I just knew
You'd keep the bird in me
Kept and fed.
But when I leave
Please come with me

message 31: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "this is..." we walks over to her "beautiful"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I maybe silent but my art speaks for me." She smiled her blue eyes sparkled.

message 33: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "how would you like to write songs for me?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then I'd say beware. Sometimes the lyrics come true."

message 35: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "that's a chance i'm willing to take"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." She shrugged and pulled out a note book. "I've managed to save some of my firsts from a few years ago. Take a look."

Hate Through the Vines

I've only seen many lies, at which you've tied me with. I can only hear the faint whispers in my head. Never knowing why, you've kept me locked up. In the chains of sorrow I'll cry for life. You've kept me in the dark till now. Till now I sing...

((The chorus is after you respond))

message 37: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments he looks her in the eye and starts playing along with the song "come on sing!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"The vines at which you wrapped me with are breaking free (breaking free!) I now have seen your hate and I welcome it. You should have never covered my eyes. Cause now I've seen THE HATE THROUGH THE VINES! You never know my true emotions till I escaped your hate. But its all I've known..." she sang it rock style.

message 39: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments he shreds on the guitar singing backing vocals and some slight growls

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay I don't feel like finishing it so let's fast forward to the end))

They finished staring at eachother. Jennifer was extremely close to Guile's face. The audience really enjoyed it.

message 41: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "well i think they liked it!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think they did too." Her cheeks went red and she just couldn't seem to move away from his face.

message 43: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "heh well uhhhh what to do now?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked in the audience and saw people still crying from the words "And we will cry"

"I should go, its getting more powerful." Jennifer went to her stool, gathered her things and left. Only her sketch pad was left behind.

message 45: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "he wait!" she was gone he went and picked up her sketch pad "i've gotta find her"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay I'm gonna have you open it kay?))

message 47: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments ((gotcha)) he opens it flipping through sketches "these are wonderful"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He flips to the middle page dated two years ago. It was of a male guitarist and a female singer face to face. Their noses nearly touching. It reminded him of what just happened. But it looked like different people.

message 49: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 70 comments "w-wait what??!?!?!?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer went into the alley next to the bar and bagins to draw on the wall. She was deep in concentration.

« previous 1