Demons and Family discussion

Death's home > Sitting room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 177 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace rolarbladed around the room hoping to annoy someone.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Death grabbed Ace from behind by the collar. "Son, what did I say about the rolarblading." He said calmly as he held his son in the air. Before softly setting him down.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace crossed his arms "I want to rolarblade it's not much fun out side it's to bumpy" He said with a frown on his face.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Death grinned a little at his son. "I would let you, but it ruins the tile." He pointed at the ground that now had two black lines going through.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"But dad..." He said sprinting off on his rollarblades.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Death sighed. "Ace, don't make me take them off for you." He said, trying not to get mad.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You have to catch me first" He said skating all over the room.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace wrote: ""You have to catch me first" He said skating all over the room."

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 80 comments Diablo watched Ace zoom by"How is he older than me?"Diablo asked himself.He walked past death to the door

message 11: by MollyRena (new)

Titus ran in with her teddy bear ( http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2004... )

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace kept skating "Yeah!" He said leaving black marks every where.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 80 comments Diablo walked out of the house

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Izzy walked in and pulled her hood over her and sighed listening to her music. She liked how she was wearing her favorite outfit and her favorite shoes but wasn't in the mood to listen to everyone taking and such. She pulled her hood over her head and put her ear buds in walking and closing her eyes slightly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace skated around the place "Man Dad can't catch me" He said ((GTG))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She laughed softly and grinned at that. He had a point there. "And of course he wouldn't care if I was doing this. Father wouldn't mind at all. I could never handle him if he tried to." She muttered.

((aww bye))

message 17: by MollyRena (new)

Titus smiled and sat on the couch

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 80 comments Diablo walked back into the room.He looked at everyone"Hi"He said before going and sitting by himself,as usual

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) izzy sighed and tool her earbuds out and smiled at Titus and Diablo. "Hey diablo. It seems so boring in here. We need a little fun in here if any one wants any. I think father wouldn't mind us having any fun at all." She grinned darkly.

message 20: by SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant (last edited Jun 12, 2012 02:49PM) (new)

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 80 comments "I dont care"Diablo said

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and grinned. "Good. But are you okay? It's not always good to see someone sad. Try and cheer up you have people around or if you want call it family." She sighed and mainuplated a fire she had controled in her hand twisting and turning the fireball letting it float in the middle of the air. "Aww come on please just don't be sad or down come join me if you would like. I don't mind." She sighed.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace kept skating and the floor was almost all black.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) ((Sorry, internet went out cause of storm))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((OK RP now))

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Death stared at the floor. He grabbed Ace, once again by the collar. And forced him onto his knees and palms. Putting soap and a spunge in his hand. "Clean it." He said, and looked over at his kids.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace froze the floor then put fire on it so it was clean then he started skating again.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dad can't catch me" He said rollarblading everywhere.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) "Ace, son. If you can clean the floor that fast. Then you can stop it from dirtying the floor just as quick." He growled, and turned to his children. "Titus! Diablo! Izzy! How are you this fine evening." He said, with a grin on his face as he approached them.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace kept rolarblading then he fell on Death.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She looked up and grinned slightly. "I'm happy father. Just fun. I just feel bored and need fun that's all. The music isn't really helping me at all. MAybe i dont know i can use tortue and so. Can i father?" She looked up grinning darkly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh oh" Ace said ducking behind a couch.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She grinned and bit her lip. She looked at Ace. "I would never hurt you ace. I could not your my brother of course. Maybe i could use fun on a slave. Wouldn't that be fun now wouldn't it?" She laughed darkly.

message 33: by MollyRena (new)

Titus swung her legs back and forth "I'm fine daddy..."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She laughed softly. "Of course you would say that sister. Still loving that teddy bear i see." She rolled her eyes.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Still I've rolarbladed when I'm not supposed to" He said ducking behind the couch.

message 36: by MollyRena (new)

Titus hugged her bear. "Poopy head!" She yelled "Meany..." She got up and walked to a different chair

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Yeah oh well Ace. Father be really mad with him. I'm not a poopy head titus im just saying you like that teddy bear a whole lot. I'm not mean i'm just stating it as is. Whatever. I got more fun things to do as is. Watch this." She mainuplated a fireball in her hand and threw it at the ceiling.

message 38: by MollyRena (new)

Titus's eyes grew wide "Daddy's gonna kill ya."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She grinned and laughed softly. "No he's not. Not if I hide it and make it go away. But I won't make it go away that easy." She sighed softly and looked at her nails.

message 40: by MollyRena (new)

Titus looked at her funny but looked away

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She smiled and laughed along with her sister. "See sister he won't know a thing. I promise you. I like to see you laugh once and awhile." She smiled.

message 42: by MollyRena (new)

Titus smiled but then looked at some of her toys and started to play

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) (Backk!!)

Death's chain rattled a bit, and he calmly grinned at Ace. Showing some of his sharper teeth. "Son, come here."

message 44: by MollyRena (new)

Titus watched them. She giggled .

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Death didn't dare to look at Titus. He made sure to keep calm.

message 46: by MollyRena (new)

She got up and walked over to him and tugged on his pants. "Daddy!"

message 47: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ (last edited Jun 12, 2012 08:19PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Death scooped up his little girl. "Aye sweety! How ya been?" He said, Titus was his Baby girl, she knew how to make him grin.

message 48: by MollyRena (new)

"Is Ace in trwuble?" she asks poking is nose

message 49: by MollyRena (new)

(Hello?)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Death smiled. "Your brother is in very deep doodoo. He's been a bad boy. I'm going to have to teach him a lesson."

« previous 1 3