Blizzard Cast discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sammi (new)

Sammi HEY

message 2: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ^^ Hello Ashby! SOOOOOOOOO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!! ^^

message 3: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

κίρστεν (Kirsten) (kirsten_j) | 352 comments Mod
Yay!!!!!!!!! Hi you guys!! I'm working on banners for the group. Just wait. Tomorrow this time it shall be beautiful. :)))

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) | 330 comments Mod
OMG!!!!! ASHBY!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! *throws HUGE party!!!*

message 5: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (last edited Jun 12, 2012 02:39PM) (new)

I know right?! It's awesome!!! :D *distributes soda and potato chips*

BTW how does everybody like the AWESOME banner I made for the site? :DDDDDDD

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) | 330 comments Mod
I love it!!! Its AWESOME!!!

message 7: by Hina (new)

Hina (meanderling) Hello, I'm Hina. (:

message 8: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Hina, you joined!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

message 9: by Hina (new)

Hina (meanderling) Hello! I did! I couldn't refuse. (:

message 10: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Hehe me neither! :)

message 11: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Thanks you guys. ^^

message 12: by Ruth (new)

Ruth (ruthgibson) I thought I asked this before, but I can see it, or an answer, so is Coda excepted? :)
Also I'm really sorry for not being on, but I unexpectedly got a ticket to the Isle of Wight festival, and I was not turning that down! :D

message 13: by Hina (last edited Jun 25, 2012 10:33AM) (new)

Hina (meanderling) OOH! SO LUCKY. How was it? I heard that The Vaccines and Noah and the Whale were there.

message 14: by Ruth (new)

Ruth (ruthgibson) I was only there for Sunday, so I couldn't see Noah and the Whale :( I've never really heard much of the Vaccines, so I didn't go and see them.
We spent half the time looking for cheap wellys, as I was wearing flip flops in all the mud. :P

message 15: by Hina (new)

Hina (meanderling) Ah, I see. The Vaccines are pretty awesome. Ah. :D I feel sorry for all the campers who went there the weather seemed pretty awful.

message 16: by Ruth (new)

Ruth (ruthgibson) Same! I only live 10 minuets away, so I was fine. :)

message 17: by Sammi (new)

Sammi hey so i have decided to cut down on the amount of time i spend of Goodreads and since i just joined this group i'm gonna leave it as a way to make me stop going on so much

message 18: by Hina (new)

Hina (meanderling) Ruth, really? That's awesome.

Sammi, ah okay. =/

message 19: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

:( Okay, Sammi. Well RL is more important of course. We'll take your charrie off the list. Sorry to see you go!

message 20: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments :(( Aaaaah Sammi! We're gonna miss you! But RL is more important so... it's a goodbye. For now. :P

message 21: by Ciara (last edited Jun 27, 2012 08:22AM) (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Yeah bye, Sammi! :(

I just had an idea for Cecilia and Riley! :D Should I leave it be a surprise? Or should I see what you guys think of it?

message 22: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments OK :D

message 23: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Good thanks :) Looking forward to the avalanche! :D

AVALANCHE!!!!!!! XD

message 25: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Hehe :) I'm planning what will happen to my charries...their fate lies in my hands...XD

message 26: by Ciara (last edited Jul 20, 2012 03:48AM) (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Yeah haha :D Will their be deaths in this evil plan, Ashby,? Or would that be telling? Haha :P

message 27: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (last edited Jul 20, 2012 08:13PM) (new)

OK, the avalanche is on the move. I got it started. Once Ivar responds to Jay, it'll come down really fast. ;) Look out guys!

And Ashby's right--deaths need to be approved by the mods. We also MIGHT turn you down. But we might not too. >:)

message 28: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments I should probably find my charrie... :)

message 29: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Like this! :§

I love that one! xD

‹:Ashby Grace:› wrote: "lol, OKAY so today, I discovered a million new awesome emoticons!!! Would anyone like to see them? ;)"

YESYESYES!!! Lol, I'm really excited because IT'S MY BIIIIIRTHDAAAAAYY!!! =D

message 31: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (last edited Aug 02, 2012 09:24AM) (new)

IT IS?????!!!!! Weeeeyulll now I'm a day late, but HAPPY BRITHDAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Yeppers!! Thank you!!! =D

message 33: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

xD

¡™£¢∞§¶•≠–ºªπøˆ¨¥†®∑œåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬…æ÷≥≤µ˜∫√ç≈Ω

This is so much fun. Seriously, Ashby,why didn't you tell me to get a mac MONTHS ago??!!! :D

message 34: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Œ„´‰ˇÁ¨ˆØ∏ÍÎÏ˝ÓÔÒ⁄€‹›fifl‡°·‚—™£¢∞§¶•ªº–≠´‰ˇÁ¨ˆƒ√∫˜µ˚¨†®´‰ˇÁ¨ˆ¥†®´∂ƒ√∫Ó¨¶§®∂ƒ†©˙∆ˆ¨•¶§∞®†ƒ©∞´¢∂®†ƒ†¥˙¨•ª¶§∞®¢´˙¨•Áˇ˝ƒ®√∫˜Ω≈ç√∫˜µ≤æ¬≤≥÷ø§∞¢£∑ß∂ç√∫∞¢£´®∂ƒç©™£¢œ∂®†ƒ¥¶•ªøˆ¶¨§∞¢∂ƒ©ßç˙√∆ˆ¨˚¨¥ƒ√Ò¯ˆ¨Áˇ‰ÎÏ˛Ç◊ ı˜ÔÓ˝ÁˇÏ‰Î´Í˛Ç ◊ı˜Ô¨Áˇ‰fi›´‹„„´›fiÁ¨ˆØү˜ıÓ˝◊Ïδωˇ˝ÁÓ¨Ôˆү˜ıÓ˝◊Ïδ›fi‰flˇ⁄€‹›fifl‡°·‚—±

:D

...... that MIGHT just be spamming...

Bad mod! *whacks self*

message 35: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

´®¥¨∆¥†®∂©ƒç√∫˜µ˚˙¨¥ƒ©∂ç∫√∫

Yeeeeeepppp. Thanks.

message 36: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

message 37: by yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde!, I'll run the risk of being intimate with brokenness. (last edited Aug 03, 2012 09:35PM) (new)

@Ashby: Yes. You are ^^ But we love you anyways =D

message 38: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Hi :)

message 39: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

WOAH.... I pushed a weird button on here and it did something weird to my screen and it took me like five minutes to get it back to normal. Where is Ashby with her Mac skills when I need her? D:

message 40: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Oh it turns out I put the window on full screen and I was like 'O_o where's the dock? Where's the minimize button. AHHH!!!!!'

But I figured it out. ^^

message 41: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Lol. So my boss at work has a Citrix computer (i.e. a really odd computer) and I was using when I clicked a button on the mouse and she was like "AHH don't click that! The computer goes to weird-land if you click that!" I don't know why but it cracked me up. xD It was pretty easy to get the computer out of 'weird-land' though.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Good evening! Im fine, how're you?

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments @Kirsten-LOL 'The computer goes to weird-land if you click that!' If she'd said that to me I would have clicked it anyway out of pure curiosity. XD

message 44: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

As a matter of fact I did click it. xD Weird-land was something the computer did when you clicked the mouse side-button. It just went into an odd menu. I just clicked again and the menu went away. Sooo it wasn't very exciting.

Umm...You haven't talked to me about this Ash, so I don't really know what is going on...

Oooh, I see! Coolio! =D

message 47: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

ÎÏ©ÓÔˆ¨Á†®ÎÇ√ı˜Ô˚ˆ¨Á†®Ï˝ÓÔ¨ÁˇÏÎÇ◊ıÔÒˆ‡fl‰´ÍˇÎÇÏ˝◊ıÓÔ˜҈بˇfl‡‰fiÎÏ˝˛◊ıÓÔ˜ˆØÚ¨Áˇfl‡‰fiˇÎÇÏ˝◊Óı¨ˆÁflfi´®ÎÏ˝◊ÓÔ¨Á†®ÎÏÇ◊ı˜Ô˚¨Áˇ‰ÎÏÇ√ı˜ÔÁ†®´„ÍÎÇÏ√©ıÓÔ˚Òˆ¨Á†®´„ÍÎÇ√ı˜Â≤Ò؈¨Á†®´„ͲÇ√ı˜Â!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY OPTIONS! :D:D:D:D I'm excited for you! :D Tell me how it goes!!!

Ash (: wrote: "yeah (: You'll still be homeschooled, right?"

Yepperoo!! I just started Math...oh joy. *mathbook+fire=me happy!* XD

Haha Kirsten, you make me chuckle =D

Which one? =D

Who sings it?

« previous 1