We love stepback covers discussion

Let's Talk Books! > What Are You Reading Now?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 327 comments Mod
In this thread we can post books we are currently reading,or books that we have just read and would recommend if we really enjoyed. And of course let us know if it has that beautiful stepback cover inside!

Just started to read Cat O' Nine Tails by Patricia Leever Cat O' Nine TailsWhile not a "stepback cover" Still a beautiful front one.

Севдалина | 170 comments Mod
I love to read several books at once, because each book is different and makes me feel various emotions. Currently reading "Ransom". I love Julie Garuud. Also read "Lover Mine" of J. R. Ward and "The Breed Next Door" of Lora Leigh.

I dont know how some of you do that! I maybe can read 2 books at a time but they really have to be different.Do you ever get confused or find that one book isnt as good because of the other two Inka?

Севдалина | 170 comments Mod
I personally have no problem. The book by Julie Garwood I translate it in my native language. The book is very interesting, but translate is slow proces, so read it slowly. Book of J.R. Wara I read for pleasure in my spare time. Lora Leigh book is to me for editing. I have finished the English translation and naw I have to polishing in Bulgarian. It also is very interesting, but necessary, like the book Julie, I have to spend more time to reread each chapter, so slowly. Otherwise, the three books are very different. One is historical, the second is for a vampire, and the third is paranormal. I just have to find an interesting crime book to satisfy all my preferences. :D

Inka wrote: "I personally have no problem. The book by Julie Garwood I translate it in my native language. The book is very interesting, but translate is slow proces, so read it slowly. Book of J.R. Wara I read..."

Your one multi-tasked woman! :) I would have trouble reading more than one, never mind having to translate as well!

message 7: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jun 21, 2012 04:34PM) (new)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* wrote: "Just started to read Cat O' Nine Tails by Patricia LeeverCat O' Nine TailsWhile not a "stepback cover" Still a beautiful front one."

Had trouble getting into the one above Cat o'Nine Tails..just wasnt in the mood I guess, so Ive started Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1) by Sylvain Reynard due to all the high reviews Im hoping it will get the same from me.
There is also a sequel Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2 ) by Sylvain Reynard

Just started to read Saving Tampa by Jo Webnar looks to be a romantic suspense,I picked up at the bargin table:)

message 9: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jul 08, 2012 04:36PM) (new)

Just started a trilogy by Catherine Coulter:
Night Fire (Night Trilogy, #1) by Catherine Coulter Night Shadow (Night Trilogy, #2) by Catherine Coulter Night Storm (Night Trilogy, #3) by Catherine Coulter
All have not only beautiful front covers but back ones as well.

Thanks to SaturNalia finding the stepback to Wildest Dreams by Rosanne Bittner I just started to re-read one of my all time favorites:)

Half way thru reading Cold Midnight by Joyce Lamb a romantic suspense. Its really good so far but this is my first time where I dont care for the "heroine" of the book.