K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > Ailee

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments What do you think of her and her song Heaven? ;) I think she's an amazing singer <3 she reminds me of Beyonce for some reason...

message 2: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I know,they call her the Korean beyonce and she even sang beysonce song Halo..

message 3: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Really? I wanna look it up now ;D Isn't she from america though?

message 4: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Yeah,she was borned in Denver but lived in New Jersey.

message 5: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Ah wow I wonder why she debuted in Korea instead... ;)

message 6: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Becuase she got picked by Whooze entertainment,maybe she wanted to be a korean singer.

message 7: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Ohhh... I think she was on the maury show once...

message 8: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments really wowow i am gonna watch it then.

message 9: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments She actually isnt called the korean beyonce. That would be Hyorin from Sistar but Ailee def got a great voice and I love her new song with whats his name from 2am in it.

message 10: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I've only heard one song by her and really liked it. (Can't say the same for my vocal chords) Heaven was a reeeally high pitched song, but I liked it.

message 11: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments Her other song is called I will show you bascially saying that she'll show her ex boyfriend what he threw away for another. It starts off slow and then gets really pumping when she's being all fierce and showing what shes got then slows down again and then hits it high

message 12: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Lol I was singing another one of her songs and my voice just went "Nope!"

message 13: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments Lol I like singing I will show you especially after a break up and the guy did the breaking up xD I'm all like "Yeah that's right you missed all of dis and you ain't gettin it back bu bye"

message 14: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Lol xD

message 15: by Arwen (new)

Arwen | 608 comments What I've heard she is the Korean Beyoncé. There seem to be 3 singers in particular who share the title.