Creative Reviews discussion

Associate reviewer wanted!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danie (last edited Jun 11, 2012 12:45PM) (new)

Danie (heyydanie) Hi everyone! My name is Danie, and I've been a member of Creative Reviews for a while now. I don't really post anything, but I lurk and read all the reviews that are posted.

I run Booktacular, a book blog, at www.booktacularworld.blogspot.com. It's so much fun and I've had some great opportunities to meet some really nice authors. It's brought me out of my shell so much that instead of just watching people go to author events like signings and whatnot, I went to my very first author signing this past weekend.

But, after much discussion with my husband, and him pointing out to me that I'm not Wonder Woman, I've come to the realization that I need help! I need an associate reviewer. Someone who can post at least 1 review a week, who can take some review requests, conduct some interviews, etc. I have so many great things planned that I'd like to do with Booktacular but there just aren't enough hours in a day for me to do it by myself.

I'm not genre-specific, I read and review almost anything, but I tend to read mostly YA. There really isn't any genres I don't want on my blog, with the exception of erotica. Romance novels are fine.

If you're interested, and are not a member of another blog, here's some more info :

http://booktacularworld.blogspot.com/...

If all of that sounds good, please either send me a message on here, or to my email, danie22090@yahoo.com

I'm open to taking more than one associate reviewer.

message 2: by Danie (new)

Danie (heyydanie) Oh, forgot to mention! Booktacular has just under 300 followers (296 as of this moment). So I'd preferably like someone who is serious about joining up with me!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Danie,

I would love to tell you that I am the person you are looking for, but it's not true. I do, however, wish you the best in your endeavor. We need people like you desperately and, short of joining your staff, I would be willing to submit reviews on an irregular basis.

I write YA, but I don't really think I qualify to review it, not being the right demographic. Still, it is a wonderful thing that you are doing and I wish you the best. Bob

message 4: by Danie (new)

Danie (heyydanie) Robert wrote: "Danie,

I would love to tell you that I am the person you are looking for, but it's not true. I do, however, wish you the best in your endeavor. We need people like you desperately and, short of jo..."

If you'd ever like to submit a review, please, feel free! Or guest post or anything. I'm always looking for new authors to write about! I'm actually looking for guest posts for the week of June 21-June 29. So, I know it's short notice, but if you're interested in doing one, just let me know!

message 5: by Damon (new)

Damon Marbut (damonferrellmarbut) | 4 comments Hi there. I'm interested in submitting guest posts from time to time if you have specific subjects you'd like to have covered. Reviews, though, aren't possible yet, as I'm publishing my debut novel in a couple weeks and working on a new one. I'd nonetheless like to offer content if I can. Visit my author page link below to see what my work involves. Nice to meet you, and good luck.

Awake in the Mad World by Damon Ferrell Marbut
Awake in the Mad World