Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please Correct: Mage the Ascension The Bitter Road

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Perretta (lynnperretta) | 2 comments Good afternoon. Can you please correct the authors listed for this title. It is missing one: Lynn Davis (I know because that was me before I married). You have Eric Taylor listed twice. Thank you very much.

message 2: by Amara (new)

Amara Tanith (aftanith) Corrected. In the interest of making sure it's attached to the right Lynn Davis, is this the only book you've published under that name?

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Perretta (lynnperretta) | 2 comments Thank you! I have four titles I worked on for White Wolf - Mage: the Ascension (revised) Guide to the Traditions, Bitter Road, Initiates of the Arts, and Cult of Ecstasy (revised edition only)

message 4: by Amara (last edited Jun 11, 2012 12:58PM) (new)

Amara Tanith (aftanith) Okay, your books have been moved to Lynn^^Davis (^ being a space) to keep them separate from other Lynn Davis's in the database. You can claim your author profile here.

Oh, and before I forget to mention it, if you ever need changes to books in the future, it's very helpful if you include a link to the specific book that needs the correction. :)