The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

my 16-year old daughter read all 3 books of the series aloud to her Mother and I

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (last edited Jun 11, 2012 10:42AM) (new)

David Seals Enthusiastic teenage girls, are great company (if too morbid and predictable for me - the book that is, of course). It was such a great way to share some time with our daughter, in the living room, just like it must have been in the Olden Times before TV/X-box/facebook/Call of Duty/ texting etc. etc. Viviane wants to be a writer too, like her Old Dad. . . She also read aloud to us all 7 of the J.K. Rowling books, what was the name of that series?

Emma Harry Potter

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter

Johns My teacher and I read aloud 'The Help' together when we read it for the class. You know, I only use like 2 of those 5 things you listed? Amazing, right?

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ I can't read out loud, eventually someone will say "...and then?" and I'll realize I'm reading inside my head, :)

Johns I do that too sometimes. That's why I can't read audio books. I'd end up not listening to them and reading ahead.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Raine wrote: "I do that too sometimes. That's why I can't read audio books. I'd end up not listening to them and reading ahead."

How do you buy them-i can't get them off ipod, can i?

Johns *shruggs* I have no idea. I'm not a super smart person, no matter how many times I'm called Wiztech. I get all mine from the library in town.

message 10: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Alexia -Team Malec :) wrote: "Raine wrote: "I do that too sometimes. That's why I can't read audio books. I'd end up not listening to them and reading ahead."

How do you buy them-i can't get them off ipod, can i?"

yes, you can get audio books on your ipod - also from your library on your ipod. I'm not sure where you can purchase digital audiobooks though.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Amy wrote: "Alexia -Team Malec :) wrote: "Raine wrote: "I do that too sometimes. That's why I can't read audio books. I'd end up not listening to them and reading ahead."

How do you buy them-i can't get them ..."

Do you have to buy them again as an audiobook (from iBooks) or can you get them like that?

Rachel i read the hunger games to my mom too beacuase she didnt understand why i liked it so much. now she does.

Abigail Lydia Well one time I was putting new songs on my iPod and somehow deleted all my previous so I suggest clicking all the songs you would like to be on your ipod then when you look later you can see you have no more audiobook :)