Thirteen Reasons Why Thirteen Reasons Why discussion

The ending .

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ciara Garrett Did you like the ending of this book?
Did you feel it tied it all together at the end?
Do you feel it wasn't ?

-What were your thoughts on the ending of this book?-

message 2: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley I liked the ending. I think it shows you not only need to apreciate what you've learned, but also need to put it to practice, and helping those who have not yet commited suicide. I would love for Jay to write a novella, talking about Skye's story.

Ciara Garrett Ashley wrote: "I liked the ending. I think it shows you not only need to apreciate what you've learned, but also need to put it to practice, and helping those who have not yet commited suicide. I would love for J..."

Thank you for replying :)
Great points made there !! :D

Yasmeen Ashley wrote: "I liked the ending. I think it shows you not only need to apreciate what you've learned, but also need to put it to practice, and helping those who have not yet commited suicide. I would love for J..."

wooooooooooooooooow, excellent suggestion. never actually came to my mind though. but if he ever does write a novel about skye, he should watch out for variety. the only thing that should be mutual between hannah and skye's character is that they're expressed by asher's out-standing writing skills. do not repeat dan brown's fault with vittoria vetra in angels & demons and sophie nevue in da vinci code, please jay if you're checking this..

Yasmeen i admire the ending of this book. instead of boring us repeating and dwelling on the points of hannah's story that pretty much all readers have already concluded, jay asher went out there and a started of with skye, and what clay had gotten from hannah's story that helped him with her.

Ciara Garrett Yasmeen wrote: "i admire the ending of this book. instead of boring us repeating and dwelling on the points of hannah's story that pretty much all readers have already concluded, jay asher went out there and a sta..."

Thank you for replying :)
Great points! I love to hear peoples opinions :)
Enjoy your day ! :D