Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
This topic is about The Mark of Athena
Predictions & Thoughts! > MoA Cover, can it be.....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 234 (234 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
They. Are. Not. Allowed. To fight.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

looks like they will...it is a scene from the book. maybe it's symbolic? CHB vs Camp Jupiter?

message 3: by CJ (new)

CJ it looks like it but, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

On RR's blog, he said it is a scene from the book. D':

message 5: by CJ (new)

CJ well, I guess that prediction in the predictions topic was right=they will not get along.

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

D':

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I never thought they'd get along though. They're both leaders. And even though Percy never really wants to lead or anything, he sor of naturally does. And when some other leader turns up, he doesn't like it. Remember wih Thalia?

message 8: by CJ (new)

CJ we all remember, that was kinda awkward

message 9: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah, then they fought....a lot

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...I so wished he had actually smashed the river onto Thalia's head. That would've been so awesome!

message 11: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ikr?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

When I first saw the cover I thought there was polar bears on it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol WTH?? Why?

message 14: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The horses looked like polar bear.

message 16: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

I looked at them again and I agree sort of

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Well in my defense I only saw it from the corner of my eye and it was for about 5 seconds.

message 18: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh, okay. I unda'stand. Got to go!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk bye.

message 20: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Don't fight Percy and Jason!!! DON'T

Savannah | 4231 comments yes. please don't!!!!

message 22: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna We all know Percy will win, of course, but them coming together might symbolize the camps joining, not them fighting.

message 23: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maybe? I don't like the cover much though! It looks like they're fighting. I saw it and freaked out, yelling, "No!No!NO!!!"

message 24: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna Haha yeah, but I think this is just the UK cover, because I know they have different covers for the UK, so I don't think you have to worry! But I don't know what it means for the book....

Selena  (selipoky) | 94 comments Jenna wrote: "We all know Percy will win, of course, but them coming together might symbolize the camps joining, not them fighting." I HOPE U R RIGHT!!!! :)

message 26: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenna wrote: "Haha yeah, but I think this is just the UK cover, because I know they have different covers for the UK, so I don't think you have to worry! But I don't know what it means for the book...."

RR said it was an actual scene form the book!!! HELP ME!!!

message 27: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna Lol! I kind of don't. I mean I don't want them attacking each other, but it would be pretty funny if they had a Rachel/Annabeth kind of relationship!

message 28: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

lol

"Was it hard?"

Remember that! :D

message 29: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Jenna wrote: "Haha yeah, but I think this is just the UK cover, because I know they have different covers for the UK, so I don't think you have to worry! But I don't know what it means for the book..."
Yeah, this is the US cover! WHY DOES MR. RIORDAN DO THIS TO US!

message 30: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna I forgot to add the question mark...mwhah ?????

message 31: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elisar (ehlihr) | 13295 comments Mod
Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "lol

"Was it hard?"

Remember that! :D"

XD I loved that. I still like Rachel though :/ XD But gurl, you got GAME, Annie!

message 32: by CJ (new)

CJ Annie? do you mean Annabeth? yes, but not as much as Rachel. It takes a certain amount of awesomeness to defeat anything with a hairbrush. Especially if the hairbrush is blue.

message 33: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel=Definition of awesomeness

message 34: by CJ (new)

CJ totally

message 35: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah, she’s definitely a favourite character of mine. The reason she get’s hate is so… stupid. I mean, yeah, she kissed Percy, *growl* but being an oracle, isn’t she like, a huntress?

message 36: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (last edited Jun 19, 2012 03:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Matthew Knight's biggest USA fan wrote: "totally"

Yup! *pops the 'p'*

message 37: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

FireboltMidnight13906 wrote: "Yeah, she’s definitely a favourite character of mine. The reason she get’s hate is so… stupid. I mean, yeah, she kissed Percy, *growl* but being an oracle, isn’t she like, a huntress?"

Huntress?

message 38: by CJ (new)

CJ what do you mean 'huntress'?

message 39: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new) - rated it 5 stars

Like, a Huntress of Artemis. [I know it’s Hunter, but Huntress is the feminine form, so I thought it was more appropriate to use that term. :)

message 40: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mmm, I think Rachel is still kind of mortal, but she had the spirit of Delphi in her

message 41: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yup.

message 42: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

:)

regan | 1450 comments Go Rachael!!!! :D

Savannah | 4231 comments Haha yup :)

message 45: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new) - rated it 5 stars

She’s definitely got SPUNK *quotes Ares*

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 982 comments FireboltMidnight13906 wrote: "Yeah, she’s definitely a favourite character of mine. The reason she get’s hate is so… stupid. I mean, yeah, she kissed Percy, *growl* but being an oracle, isn’t she like, a huntress?"

Tell me about it...I agree.

Savannah | 4231 comments FireboltMidnight13906 wrote: "She’s definitely got SPUNK *quotes Ares*"

Totes. And btw I love Clarisse!

message 48: by CJ (new)

CJ she can be super cool, then there are other times

Savannah | 4231 comments Yeh I just love her charrie and I root for her most of the time!

message 50: by CJ (new)

CJ except when she is giving a swirly to you in the girl's bathroom, then it's pretty awesome to watch Percy become Supreme Lord of the Bathroom

« previous 1 3 4 5