Freaks, Inc. Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
(Ah, I love clubs. I use them so much in my writing. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=club+s... )

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Luciana walked in and sat down at the bar stool at the end and ordered a glass of beer

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments Amethyst walked in. She sat down with her twin sister at the bar. "I'll have a tequila shot," then said in unison.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2012 06:04AM) (new)

Luciana looked over at Amethyst and her twin.

"Hello" she said smiling

((oops lol))

message 5: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (last edited Jun 13, 2012 06:03AM) (new)

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments "Hello," Rose said. She nudged her sisters arm slightly.
"What.? oh..hey," she mumbled.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"What brings you to the bar? Stressed or you just want a drink. Haha."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments "Both," Rose smiled.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled.

"Yeah, same here."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments Amethyst looked at her sister. Im gonna go, she thought.
ok, rose thought back. she laughed.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, nice talking to you, I have to go" she said heading for the door.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments "OK," Rose said.
Amethyst slipped out of the club unseen.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye" she walked out and headed for starbucks

message 13: by ♫YUSG♫ (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 45 comments Matt sat down and ordered some water. He wasn't a drinker.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments Rose watched as a somebody walked into the bar. "Hey," she said.

message 15: by ♫YUSG♫ (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 45 comments Matt slowly smiled at her "Hello."

message 16: by ♫YUSG♫ (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 45 comments "Bad day huh?"

message 17: by ♫YUSG♫ (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 45 comments "Are you ok dude you look sad."

message 18: by ♫YUSG♫ (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 45 comments "Cause you look wasted to me."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 33 comments Sandy walked into the club wearing black shorts and a white tanktop with a gold belt slung low across her hips.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 33 comments Sandy had a few dances but after awhile she left again.

message 21: by ♫YUSG♫ (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 45 comments " Well don't think that way think happy thoughts. Thats how people usually get drunk." He laughed

message 22: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 30, 2012 12:41PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 33 comments Sandy ran back in relieved when she saw her phone still at the bar. "Can I have a Mike's hard lemonade?" She asked the bartender. He asked her if she was old enough to drink. She shrugged. "Does it matter I loom old enough or well at least eighteen," she said. The bartender shrugged giving her strawberry flavor and said as long as she paid. She slapped some money on the counter and opened it drinking.

message 23: by ♫YUSG♫ (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 45 comments "I am Matt nice to meet you." he smiles back at her.

message 24: by ♫YUSG♫ (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 45 comments ((Its ok))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 33 comments Sandy finished her drink not feeling the least bit dizzy.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 15, 2012 10:29PM) (new)

walks in and sits at bar. orders three shots of whisky. looks at whos around

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa looks at the two. then looks down at the bar relizing she can never fall in love. the orders two more shots of whisky

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"had my better days" Tessa said with a smile

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa smiled alittle more "your diffrent. Not like any human I've ever met before." she found herself quite shocked in what she just said. "My names Tessa by the way"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know" she said with a smile

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa walked into the club wearing exactly what she had on when she left her dorm. She sits at a table in the back wondering what shes gonna do now

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes..... a million times yes!!!" Tessa wrappes her arms around him and kissed him

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"are we gonna stay here or back to the warehouse?" Tessa grinned at him

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments Niveria wandered in the new streets with no real destination in mind. She had finally escaped her other life. She was new here, no one knew about her. That thought made her smile. It would be fun, playing these new clueless people. She saw the club brightly lit in the darkness. With nothing else to do, she walked inside.

She sat on the bar stool. The bartender stared at her in open surprise. At fifteen, she wasn't legal yet and she looked even younger than she really was. She looked eight into the bartenders eyes and ordered a gin and tonic and pushed him into doing it. He turned with a glazed expression and brought her her drink.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments Neveria looked at the new person-boy-who came in. He couldn't have been much older than herself. She saw him convince the bar girl into giving him a drink. He was good at flirting by the look of it. Then he looked at her and she had the distinct feeling of him looking into her. She toyed with the idea of pushing out of here with a little bit of amnesia for good measure, but then decided against it. She raised a cool single eyebrow at him "Aren't you a little too young to be here?"

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments "You could." She tilted her head a little and smiled. A little, sad smile that would melt anyone's heart. She turned the stool a little so that she would be facing him and extended a hand "Neveria."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments ((lol, she's a bad girl. But she's very good at acting and manipulating.))

"So, any special reason for coming to this charming place?" She asked her pale blue eyes twinkling. She wondered what this guy's power might be. Because it was obvious he had some kind of power. She hadn't really met anyone else with this stuff other than a girl back then who was promptly dead within two hours of meeting Niveria. It was part of the reason why she hadn't gotten rid of this guy yet, to know how this power worked.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments The playful smile that had been hovering on the edge of her lips vanished as she heard his words. She bit her lower lip and turned her face away from him, little pearls of tears springing into her eyes. She let the depression in her mind take over, as a cover over her real thoughts. She had learned a little of how mind reading worked from a lot of research. Usually they could pick up only on the clear thoughts in one's mind, everything else was a jumble. "So...so, you know about-" she gestured helplessly towards herself. She looked so small, so vulnerable sitting there.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments She nodded and discreetly tried to wipe the tear away. Her lower lip trembled as she thought of all the tortures inflicted on her. And then it broke apart "I didn't mean to! I...It was just...she always...I couldn't take it anymore!" She cried. Now tears came freely.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments She wiped the tears and cursed softly. "True." Then she looked at him and smiled wryly "Well, I suppose I din't make a good impression with all that."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments She grinned and shook her head, making her soft choppy hair bounce. She looked around and then asked "wanna dance?" A nice fast song with heavy beats was playing. Just her thing.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments There weren't many people on the dance floor. She stepped up and started swaying to the beats. Picking it up, she she went. The lights made her eyes flash brilliantly. "So, Conner. Do you live around here?"

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments She smiled mischievously moving closer still. "I'm actually new here. I was hoping someone could show me around..." She looked at him, searching his eyes.

message 44: by ♫YUSG♫ (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 45 comments Hannah (i heart photography) wrote: "Kerry smiled at the boy. She drunk more achohol. She hoped Matt didn't think she was crazy."

"I just hope you're not driving home today."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments She gave a surprised laugh at his english accent. She dropped a small curtsy to finish the effect. "So, this warehouse...seems like a strange place to live..."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments "Freaks?" She asked. She had already guess it was the term used for people with powers. "So, you mean...?? how many-" She shook her head in genuine bewilderment. There were more like her?? Exactly how many were there. What kinds of powers??

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments She could only manage a silent 'oh'. She looked at him a little shyly "I've...you're the only one I've actually met who's like me..." She said feeling a little sheepish.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa walked into the club. She was never asked for age or anything. She sits at the bar and orders some whisky

message 49: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 992 comments Alden let himself in.
He spotted Tessa. He walked over.
"Why do you keep doing that?" he asked her, annoyed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She took a shot and smiled "Many reasons."

« previous 1 3 4