Freaks, Inc. Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,842 (1842 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37

message 1: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tazma curled up tightly on one of the benches, the hood of her newly pilfered hoodie pulled over her head to fight the wind. Considering the last place she slept was under a a truck, it wasn't that bed.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan was Wandering about as well, taking in the sights and eventually looking around, Hoping he'd find something to do.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tazma shivered, hugging herself tighter. It wouldn't be so bad if the wind died a little...

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "Jeez! Nothing to do!" Losan says aloud to himself.

message 6: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Ali was skating on her rollerskates, her headphones blaring in her ears. She was mouthing the words along with the words. "No sleep til.... BROOKLYN!" she screamed to herself, no sound coming from her mouth. She did tricks in the air and jumped onto a park bench, startling the girl on it.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan Looks only to See Ali skating Along and said to himself: "Just a Passer.."

message 8: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Taru walked around the park, in a modernized kimono.Her wooden slippers(like wooden flip flops) made a quiet clicking noise on the ground.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan would look around and then say to himself Aloud: "Sheesh, Crowded." He Resumed wandering about.

message 10: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Taru smiled a bit. She took a deep breath then filled the park with butterflies.Not really, but she caused everyone to hallucinate them. It gave her a little headache, but it was a truly amazing sight.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "Huh..?" Losan looked at the Illusionary butterfly Swarms. "..Uh.. That's a bit odd." he Said, eyebrow Raised.

message 12: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Taru laughed, a bell like noise, at Losan's expression. She walked up to him. "Its beautiful, isnt it? I mean, I heard that butterflies were supposed to be active around this time,but..."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "..Yeah.. Just strange though." he Says, a Quiet tone of voice in his Speech, he is holding onto His negative thoughts.

message 14: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "..Anyways, I'm Taruka, but you can call me Taru." Taru said with a smile.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "Uh.. Just call me Los." he Says back, still staring at the Butterfly swarms.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "Ugh.." He says, holding his forehead for a Moment.

message 17: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Taru stared at the butterflies,then made them fly away. "Pleasure to meet you." Taru said with a slight bow.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "...Yeah.." he Says back in reply, Making a.. Troubled facial expression Also holding his forehead still, You could tell by his Look he has something on his mind.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments ((Noted.))

message 21: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Ali still skated around, backwards and frontwards, mouthing the words to the songs on her iPod. She barely missed to common hers. Sorry, she mouthed to them.

message 22: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "What's up?" Taru said, noting his expression. "Is something bothering you?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "..It's.. Just a headache, It's been pestering me for Days now." He said in reply, Ignoring Ali, or maybe just unaware of what she Said.

message 24: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Taru nodded. "You should get it checked out."She said.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "..I will in Due time." He replies.

message 26: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Taru nodded. "Well, it was nice meeting you."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "Yeah.. Yeah." He says, holding his forehead again. "Ugh.." He wanders off.

message 28: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "Excuse me miss." Megan said tapping on a woman's shoulder. She fell to the ground.

"Ugh...."Taru moaned, collapsed on the ground.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan Was at a big distance by then, He sighed and thought to himself: "...Sheesh, Nothing to do.."

message 30: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Megan smirked."Whoops."She said.

message 31: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (last edited Jun 11, 2012 07:12PM) (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle walked through the park, wondering who he should bother. He picked a girl with blonde hair, like his sister. He walked up behind her and leaned in her ear.
"Boo!" he shouted in her ear.

message 32: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Megan whirled around, ready to totally kill someone.Seeing that it was just some guy, she relaxed a bit." You scared the crap out of me!"

message 33: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle laughed. "Twas the point, ma'am," he said, all Irish sounding. He stopped for a moment, though still grinning. "Allow me to introduce myself." He bowed lowly. "The name is Kyle Morris. What's your name, miss?"

message 34: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Megan blushed."Geez, you dont have to bow." She tried to look like she didn't care."My name is Megan. Megan Seil."

message 35: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle laughed merrily. If only Ali could see him now. "Ah, but I must bow! Tis the only way to treat a beautiful girl, such as yourself."

Ali, seeing Kyle, shot him an angry thought. What are you doing?! You're supposed to be at the warehouse, Gom! she thought, rolling over to him.

message 36: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Megan blushed she had almost forgotten about Taru, who was now stirring. "Shoot."She muttered."Umm...Well, I have to take care of something, but, here's my number." Megan said jotting it down on a price of paper from her pocket.She waved before dragging Taru into some bushes and running away.(cause that's not at all suspicious.)

((gtg))

message 37: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
((M'kay.))

Kyle waved the nuber in front of Ali. She gave him a hard look. "I think I just found another freak, Ali. Not you," he said. Ali kicked him in the knee and walked away. Kyle yelped and hobbled away afterwards.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan took notice of the Hobbling Kyle and approached him with a Concerned look: "You Alright?" He asked.

message 39: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle shook his head. "No. I have a sister," he said, stopping for a moment to put the number in his pocket and to talk to the boy. "Who're you?" he asked suspisiously. Girls were easy to fool; not guys.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "..Never mind.." He rolled his eyes and wandered off, and then Held onto his forehead suspiciously. "Ugh!" He exclaimed as he did so, and then he continued Wandering away.

message 41: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle followed him. You never answered me, he thought to the boy, getting inside his head. Ali rolled next to him. Of course; she needed him to get home.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments He stops "Wh- ...I am Hearing things.." He says to himself, and continues off.

message 43: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
No you're not, Ali thought to him, slapping her brother on the back of his head. Hard. Just come here please. Or else I have to deal with him at the warehouse.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "...Am i.. losing my Sanity or something? Or is it just the-" he Stops there and tries to ignore The Voices in his head.

message 45: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle snickers loudly. "Kid, just come back here," he called, still laughing. Ali pulled out her iPod earphones, wanting to hear what her idiot brother is going to say. "Or else Ali'll catch ye." Ali pushed off, heading toward him. She sensed something.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan didn't answer and simply Went to exit the Park, He Thought something was up with Himself.

message 47: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Ali pulled up in front of him and just crossed her arms. She searched his head. Most people couldn't feel this. Unless they were a freak. His name was Losan.
G'day Losan. I'm Ali Morris, freak at large. I feel you're one of us. Talk to me brother Kyle please. Beware, though.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments His eyes widened "Wh- Who the- How d- ....WHAT THE CRAP!?" He Exclaimed, Feeling his head being searched, then he Glares at Ali and says: "Look.. i don't Know how the Bloody Crap you pulled that off.. But if you don't leave my Head alone you won't have one yourself!" He Exclaims in a threatening tone, and then walks away Past Ali.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Ali and Kyle would probably also sense a Greater power rising within him the More you pester him.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments ((He didn't really mean it when he said You wern't going to have a head, He just Wants you to back off, XD.))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37