Freaks, Inc. Roleplay discussion

Places Around The City > Starbucks (Cause who doesn't like coffee?!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 312 (312 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (last edited Jun 11, 2012 08:46AM) (new)

message 2: by Spades (last edited Jun 13, 2012 05:14AM) (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Megan walked in, trying to suppress a smile. She walked up to the counter and ordered a mocha. Who was that guy? I mean, all I really know about him is that name is Kyle, and he's Irish... She was so absorbed in her thoughts that the man making her mocha had to call out her order 3 times. After apologizing and paying, she sat down to think some more.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments Soleil walked in. She ordered a mocha frappe. When she got it, she saw that there was no table available. She noticed that a girl was sitting by herself with an extra chair. "Um," she said,"Excuse me, can I sit here?"

message 4: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "Yeah."Megan said. "I'm Megan."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments Utau wrote: ""Yeah."Megan said. "I'm Megan.""

"Thanks," she sad as she sat down,"I'm Soleil(pronounced so-lay)"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments Robert walked in. He sat down at an empty table.

message 7: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "Cool name."Megan said, already getting lost in her thoughts about Kyle.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments "Thanks," she said.
Robert walks over to their table. "Sorry to bother you but, do you know what time it is?"

message 9: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Megan checked her phone."1:30(?)" She replied.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments "Thank you so much," he said,"Sorry to disturb you."

message 11: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "No problem."Megan said with a slight smile.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments He walked back to his table. That girl is pretty, he thought to himself.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Luciana walks in and sits at the counter.

"Mocha and add a cherry please, thank you"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments He walked out of Starbucks to the park.

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 20 comments Leo walked in and purcashed a mocha.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlet walks in and gets a ice tea

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 20 comments He sat down with his mocha sipping it now and then.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She sits down and bulls out a book and starts to read

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 20 comments Leo looked at the person reading before leaving throwing away his now empty coffee.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She sees some one leave and dose the same

message 21: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Meagan recognized the girl. A man started to dial 911,but before he could hit send, Meagan tapped him on the shoulder and he slumped to the ground. "Now, if you would excuse us." Meagan said grabbing Kerris wrist and bolting out of the Starbucks.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She dress them and follows them "is she ok"

message 23: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Meagan looked at Kerri."Are you? Cause if you are, we should get a move on before the cops come..."She said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 22, 2012 03:20PM) (new)

she walks up to them"hey"

message 25: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Meagan looked suspiciously at the girl."Hi."She said, cooley but with a harsh edge.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey"she smirks

message 27: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "And what might you want?"She asked in an irritated tone.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"whats her power"

message 29: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "Power?Like as in superheros?"She asked skeptically.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"yea"

message 31: by Spades (last edited Jun 22, 2012 04:09PM) (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Meagan laughed."You must be joking!Now, if you don't mind, I'll be on my way."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"yea tell me"

message 33: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Meagan shot the girl an icy cold stare."I'm afraid these 'powers' that you believe in don't exist.Now, if you value your ability to walk the streets freely as if you are normal, I suggest you follow my example."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok..whatever"she tries to pat her shoulder but her hang goes right threw her arm

message 35: by Spades (last edited Jun 22, 2012 04:19PM) (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Maegan sighed."It is because of people like you that I have to live like this."She said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"like what'

message 37: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "Covering for people.Helping people. If I wouldn't have helped Kerry she might have been killed, but maybe not. Now, maybe I'll see you later, maybe not."Meagan said, walking away, towards the park.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok...bye"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 33 comments Sandy walked in starbucks and ordered a strawberry banana smoothie. Once it was made she sat at a booth alone looking at the table sipping her smoothie not saying a word. She didn't know how for the first time she had found two people that were like her and all they cared about was each other.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlet walked in and saw her and waved

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 33 comments ((Who's Scarlett do they know each other or are they meeting for the first time?))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((first time))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 33 comments Sandy raised her eyebrow at the unknown girl but smiled back anyway waving her over.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She walks over to her "you have powers don't you"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 33 comments Sandy cursed herself for using her powers in the park but seconding honesty would be better age sighed. "Yes," she murmered.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"so do I"she smirks

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 33 comments Sandy slumps with relief. "Thaank God," she muttered.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"yea"she smirks

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 33 comments Sandy laughed. "Did you see me in the park?" She asks.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"no.."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7