The Wizarding World of Harry Potter~Roleplay discussion

Random Harry Potter Stuff!! > Harry Potter Fun Facts!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you may post however many facts that you know about Harry Potter! (books, movies, filming)

On the very last day of filming, Rupert Grint brought his ice cream truck and gave ice cream to the cast and crew!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The boys that play Fred and George Weasley decided to switch their parts for their practice to see if anyone would notice.
HAHA! They are just as funny in real life as they are in the movies!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That's funny!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! It is!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Gotta go! Byyeee!

message 6: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Hadley Star •I love Harry Potter!• wrote: "On the very last day of filming, Rupert Grint brought his ice cream truck and gave ice cream to the ..."

He has an ice cream truck? Jealous. . .:)

message 7: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Did you know Daniel Radcliffe used 60-70 wands in the making of all the HP films? That is skill right there:)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

There was 7 male white owls that played Hedwig :))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Daniel Radcliffe got two inner ear infections in the scene in the Lake at Goblet of Fire. :')

message 10: by Moni (new)

Moni | 260 comments Dragon blood is an effective oven cleaner.:D

message 11: by Moni (new)

Moni | 260 comments Ron's patronus is a jack russel terrier which are known for chasing otter. Hermione's patronus happens to be otter.;)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! Nice!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Moni wrote: "Ron's patronus is a jack russel terrier which are known for chasing otter. Hermione's patronus happens to be otter.;)"

Yeah, I love that one :)

message 14: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 1 comments ♥☻✭Kenna Bear✭☻♥ wrote: "The boys that play Fred and George Weasley decided to switch their parts for their practice to see if anyone would notice.
HAHA! They are just as funny in real life as they are in the movies!"

and i think that they had to redo those scenes once they found out :)

message 15: by Ana (new)

Ana wow you guys really know a lot abotu harry potter!!!!
I love harry potter but the only thing I do is red the books.

message 16: by Moni (new)

Moni | 260 comments The baby in Harry Potter 1 is Albus Severus in Harry Potter 7.do u know it?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The actor who played Dumbledore in the first two movies died so they had to hire a new one for the rest of them. I personally like the original Albus, he looked more like a Dumbledore.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I knew that. :)/:(. The old one looked better, but there was no way that he could have done the epicness in the last movies.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Danielle wrote: "♥☻✭Kenna Bear✭☻♥ wrote: "The boys that play Fred and George Weasley decided to switch their parts for their practice to see if anyone would notice.
HAHA! They are just as funny in real life as they..."

Yeah. That was only for practice though when they did it!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Moni wrote: "The baby in Harry Potter 1 is Albus Severus in Harry Potter 7.do u know it?"

Really? That's way to cool!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Moni wrote: "The baby in Harry Potter 1 is Albus Severus in Harry Potter 7.do u know it?"

No, he isn't. That's just a rumour. They're two different kids.

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 43 comments Because of the Voldemort's mom had given his dad a love potion made it that he could never love.

Also Harry's eyes are green like the color of killing curse and Voldemort's eyes are red like Expelliarmus it produces a red light. And Voldemort likes the killing curse and Harry likes to us Expelliarmus.