Darynda Jones Fans discussion

Grave Witch by Kalayna Price > Week 5 ~ Day 22 - Die or Fight

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Alex is dying with a knife in her stomach, Falin and Death are by her side. Do you think Death was more accepting of the fact that Alex would die in contrast to Falin willing her to live?

message 2: by Mel (last edited Jun 13, 2012 12:29PM) (new)

Mel | 829 comments Oh definitely NO, HE!! NO!!!! Death would never accept Alex's dying. Death would find a way to save her. Death mysteriously shows up whenever she may be in danger...pushes her out of the way of a bullet. I believe Death was personally willing her to survive more than Falin. Death's feelings for Alex are much stronger and have developed over a much longer period of time than Falin's.

We have the "minor" problem of Death's world and job getting in the way of a relationship between him and Alex.

With Falin, it is simply him growing a pair and an actual brain in his head on his shoulders to decide to get rid of the Winter Queen. Falin is the only one who is powerful enough to do so.

message 3: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments I agree with Mel, I also think Death was suffering way more - he even confessed his love for her.

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
I agree with you ladies as well. Death will do anything to keep Alex from dying.