David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Archive's > Good morning!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments I hope everyone has a fantastic day today. What are your plans for the day?

Mine are carpool. Home. Writing. Hopefully some reading. Maybe a nap. Laundry. Carpool, carpool. Dinner. Homework, bedtime. Some more writing and some more reading.

LOL nap!! LOL that's funny. Hey, you never know. If I write it out, maybe my wish will be granted!

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 295 comments Take munchkin to daycare, go to food bank, read, laundry (including trip to laundromat to dry the clothes), buy a window A/C unit because our central air died the great death yesterday (on my wedding anniversary), install the window unit, re-arrange the living room to allow installation of window unit, take a towel to my son at camp so he can shower (just dropped him off last night, knew we would forget something), pick up munchkin, dinner, more reading, and throw in some random computer time.

message 3: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Morning? Y'all must be in the states xD 2 hours ago it was 8:43 pm here and I was watching The Voice Australia lolololol!

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 295 comments yeah, it's 8:09 A.M. for me

message 5: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Hmmm, 10:51 pm on Monday June 11,2012 here :D

message 6: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 458 comments Good morning! I slept in until 9 am. Woo hoo. I'm gonna take my mom a birthday cake(she's 60), pick up the final things I need for my in-laws 50th anniversay party next weekend, go to the grocery store, do laundry, cook dinner, dishes, read more about Mr. Grey (*smile,*sigh) and whatever pops up that needs to be done.

@Dvora what's a nap? Lol

message 7: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments Tina wrote: "Good morning! I slept in until 9 am. Woo hoo. I'm gonna take my mom a birthday cake(she's 60), pick up the final things I need for my in-laws 50th anniversay party next weekend, go to the groce..."

I'm sure I'll take one tomorrow. It's almost 2 am here. I can't sleep. :( if you want I can call you tomorrow if I dont pass out before I make it to the phone. LOL

message 8: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 458 comments Dvora (Mrs. Cullen Grey) wrote: "Tina wrote: "Good morning! I slept in until 9 am. Woo hoo. I'm gonna take my mom a birthday cake(she's 60), pick up the final things I need for my in-laws 50th anniversay party next weekend, go..."

I went to bed pretty early. I work the rest of the week. 7a-3p. Except on Thursday I have an hour in between from 12-1. You can call me then. Thank goodness this weekend is my weekend off. Of course Saturday we are doing the 50th anniversay party. Sunday I am gonna lounge. Lol

message 9: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments Happy Fathers Day to everyone! (are there any men in this group besides David?) LOL

Anyone doing anything special with their husbands and or fathers today? My dad and I are discussing Divergent! LOL

message 10: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 458 comments Dvora (Mrs. Cullen Grey) wrote: "Happy Fathers Day to everyone! (are there any men in this group besides David?) LOL

Anyone doing anything special with their husbands and or fathers today? My dad and I are discussing Divergent! LOL"

Well it's good evening now, but I had a wonderful Father's Day with my hubby, our boys and his family. We went up to the lake today. We went boating, took the kids tubing and ate some delicious food. Great day!

message 11: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments Tina wrote: "Dvora (Mrs. Cullen Grey) wrote: "Happy Fathers Day to everyone! (are there any men in this group besides David?) LOL

Anyone doing anything special with their husbands and or fathers today? My dad..."

oooo, sounds exciting!!

message 12: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 458 comments Dvora (Mrs. Cullen Grey) wrote: "Tina wrote: "Dvora (Mrs. Cullen Grey) wrote: "Happy Fathers Day to everyone! (are there any men in this group besides David?) LOL

Anyone doing anything special with their husbands and or fathers ..."

It was! Got a little sunburnt and a flat tire on the way home, but honestly it was a fantastic weekend.

message 13: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 458 comments Good morning!!!! What a beautiful day out today. I have sat outside with my can of coke and cinnamon raisin toast. Getting ready to dive back into Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I love having the day off!

message 14: by Juls (new)

Juls (juls1980) Tina, you lucky girl! I loved Obsidian!!! enjoy!

message 15: by Juls (new)

Juls (juls1980) Alana (aka ◘Whiplash◘) wrote: "yeah, it's 8:09 A.M. for me"

HI ALANA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

message 16: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments Tina wrote: "Good morning!!!! What a beautiful day out today. I have sat outside with my can of coke and cinnamon raisin toast. Getting ready to dive back into Obsidian Butterfly (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #9) by Laurell K. Hamilton

I love having the day off!"

Oh boy!!! I am totally loving him!!! I'm home. Call me whenever!

message 17: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 458 comments Ok. I am into this book. Call in a few.