Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #2) Awake at Dawn question

Could you give opinion to these questions?
Yazid (Ciel) Yazid (Ciel) Jun 11, 2012 01:43AM
1. In this book, I think Perry character does not appear much like Holiday and Burnett. what do you think of him?

2. what do you think Kylie is? maybe a new species made by two different species or maybe she is an incarnation of something else in order to fight evil (like the old vampire who is more than vampire)? what do you think?

3. who is that old vampire and how can he made the wall after it was crush? do you think his grandson have the same power like him?

1. I love Perry. I think his character adds an interesting humour to the books and he just.. adds something I can't put my finger on. I also think he's good for Miranda :) I agree though, his character doesn't appear as much as other. I just want to know more about him and his past. There has to be a reason he is the way he is. Plus, I think he is/could be a good friend for Kylie.

2. I think she is a combination of everything - she has her very own unique species and she will eventually become very powerful.. But yeah, a combination of every supernatural - she has powers from each species.

3. That old vampire is part of the supernatural council or whatever and I don't think he is really a vampire, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to rebuild the wall. I think he is whatever Kylie is/will be - a combination of all supernatural powers. And I do think his grandson has the same power as him, very much so. Afterall, creepy guy wanted Kylie to marry his grandson, I think, to sort of... reproduce... I guess.