UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Past group quizzes/comps > Quiz Winner

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pat () (new)

Pat ()  | 29 comments The WINNER of the June Quiz is:-

JANET

Congratulations Janet.

Commiserations to every one else. There were some near misses. The names of the correct entries were placed into a bowl and a winner drawn.

Well done to all who entered. I hope you all enjoyed Mel's generous gift of her Lorne Story and the Questions set in the quiz.

All there is left for me to say is Thanks for entering.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Well done Janet - congratulations!!

:0)

message 3: by Jacquie (new)

Jacquie | 99 comments Well done Janet. Thanks to Mel for her story I enjoyed reading it.

message 4: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25093 comments Good work there Janet!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Mel, Pat and Simon - I've just downloaded my copy of the Merry Widow and sent it to my kindle! Can't wait to read it!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Congratulations o Fish Mistress!

Thank you for doing the quiz Pat and well done to all who entered!

message 7: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18543 comments I forgot to enter with my visitors being over :o(

message 8: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 7680 comments Well done Janet!

message 9: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18543 comments Oh yea, Congrats Janet :o)

Kay (Golden Girl) | 2286 comments Congrats.Janet ,and thanks to Pat for doing quiz and to Mel for The Merry Widowx

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Yes, Thanks Pat. It is a lot of hard work putting them quizzes together....

I will be sending out a £10 voucher to the winner shortly....

message 12: by Katy (new)

Katy | 3414 comments Well done Janet!

message 13: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) | 8999 comments Congrats Janet ! I didn't take part but thanks for running the quiz Pat, Patti and Simon !

message 14: by Elle (last edited Jun 11, 2012 03:33AM) (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Congrats Janet!
WOOP!

Thank you very much guys - it was a very fun quiz!

message 15: by Gingerlily - The Full Wild (last edited Jun 11, 2012 03:34AM) (new)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Well done Janet - enjoy your prize.

message 16: by Philip (sarah) (new)

Philip (sarah) Willis | 5174 comments Congratulations Janet.Well done.
Thanks again for the quiz Pat

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments Well done and enjoy spending your voucher Janet! And many thanks to Pat and Simon for giving us all so much fun xx

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4324 comments Patti (Stir Crazy) wrote: "Congratulations o Fish Mistress!

Thank you for doing the quiz Pat and well done to all who entered!"

Thank you !!!

I've already read Mel's short story (can I add it to my books read challenge I wonder)

Next is decide what to spend the voucher on....... I have a feeling that there are some books that I haven't got around to buying yet... ;)

& I would rather be referred to as "Keeper of the Fish"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I've just finished reading Mel's story too - I hope your hubby doesn't read it, Lorraine! ;0)

I enjoyed it - thanks Mel.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments & I would rather be referred to as "Keeper of the Fish'

Better than 'Fish Flusher', I suppose....

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4324 comments Patti (Stir Crazy) wrote: "& I would rather be referred to as "Keeper of the Fish'

Better than 'Fish Flusher', I suppose...."

I told you they would get buried and a nice new plant put with them.