Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > The Kitchens

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments where house elves prepare hogwarts food

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments maddi walked up to a portrait of a bowl of fruit and when no one was looking tickled the grapes in the portrait and the door swung open

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oups! I forgot this one! Thanks Leah!))

Ginny wached Maddi. She tip toed towered her. "Hey, what's up?" Ginny whispered, waiting for her to jump in suprise.

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments and jump she did "oh hi just going to visit with the house elves in the kitchen um you can come with me if you want" she loomed slightly embarrest

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments * looked

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny smiled at the jump. "Sure! I was doing the same!" Ginny said with a grin.

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi tickled the grapes again and the door opened immeadiatly

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny went inside. "Hey guys!" She called. All the house elves looked up and smiled Ginny smiled too.

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "Persephone" madi said to an elf with a huge stomach" how are you feeling?"

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments giarmo had just rounded a corner looking for ginny when he saw her red flash behind her into a portrait he ran up to it but couldn't get it open " hey!hey ginny open up its me giarmo!!!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny spun around and opened up the picture frame. "Huh?" She asked.

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "its Brandon" giarmo said breathlessley " hes going to dump you the night of the ball then cover you in wiza-stick glue and dump feathers on you!" he cried

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny's face turned bright red with anger. No one usually saw this side of her. The house elves have though when a slytherin was being mean to them. The House Elves gave her a metal fork and backed up. Ginny bent the fork in half and it snapped. She through it to the side and pushed Giarmo away. She stomped to the Great Hall. "I'm gunna KILL Brandon! I will slap him until he cries like a baby and he will wish he was NEVER born!" Yelled Ginny.

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "yokes!" madi said. giarmo jumped and turned to look at where the voice was coming from "oh hi madi didn't see you there" he said

message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi and giarmo both followed ginny up to the entrance hall