What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Heiresses
This topic is about Heiresses
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED-Adult Fiction book by a British author I think [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devin (new)

Devin | 5 comments Ok I started to read this book when I was staying a rental property owned by British people, so all of their books were by British authors I'm pretty sure. the book was about three sister who were heiresses to a perfume empire but they never had to work, they lived off of their trusts. *SPOILER ALERT* After their mom dies, the girls are required to make the perfume brand popular again or risk losing the company and the money goes along with it. I'm pretty sure their last name started with a V. And I'm almost positive that the story took place in London. One sister was married to someone with a royal title of some sort, a duke maybe? But she slept around. The smart sister worked in finance and had two kids I think. Then the third sister was artsy and that's all I remember. I didn't get to finish the book and I'd really like to finish it! Any help is appreciated!!

message 2: by Devin (new)

Devin | 5 comments Oh and the brad of Perdue had something to do with a tea rose!!

message 3: by Devin (new)

Devin | 5 comments Auto-correct sorry! The BRAND of PERFUME had something to do with a tea rose.

message 4: by Kerry (new)

message 5: by Devin (new)

Devin | 5 comments No, I don't think so. It had a much girlier cover, but that book sounds really good! Thank you for looking!

message 6: by Gerd (last edited Jun 11, 2012 02:29AM) (new)

Gerd | 224 comments How old is the book circa?

message 7: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dyarch) | 139 comments Heiresses by Lulu Taylor

message 8: by Devin (new)

Devin | 5 comments YES!!! Thank you do much! It was driving me nuts. :)