medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Tea Room

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Only royalty and lady in waitings can come in here. Rp

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((nice never thought of a room like this))

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((thanks(:))

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Alexander came into the pretty little tea room. Ruffles and frills were not really his style, but he knew that the castle was filled with women and for them there was no need for a manly touch.

Kyri scurried in behind him and pulled out a chair for him. Keeping her eyes averted from his face at all times.

Alexander looked at her, "Why do you look familiar?" he asked.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren waled into the tea room expecting to be there before Alexander but she was wrong she was wearing her favorite dress hoping it would bring luck and put on the best fake smile she could must and curtsied "Good evening Alexander."

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Alexander turned away from the servant to look at the person who had spoken. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the beautiful princess standing before him.
"And to you Loren," he said with a bow and smile.

message 7: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 11, 2012 04:59PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "Shall we sit? Or are we awaiting any one else?" she asked uncertain of who was to be there

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Not that I know of," Alexander said pulling out the chair for Loren.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren sat in the chair and smiled up at him "Thank you."

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Alexander smiled lightly in response and sat at the seat across from her.

Kyri- who had snick out of the room- came back in with their tea. She set it on the table without saying anything or looking at either of them. Then she quickly left the room.

"Thank you-" Alexander started but the slave girl had already left. He again looked at Loren, "When did your mother tell you of the marriage proposal?"

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked up at him after she poured his tea "She informed me this morning actually." she said handing him his cup

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Really?" Alexander said surprised. He took the cup with a 'thank you'.
"I have already known about it for some time."

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "What would happen if we were to be wedded?" she asked

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Alexander blushed and shrugged, "Well our countries would be joined and therefore become more powerful. And you and I would rule..."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

star walks in

message 16: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments Star nearly reveals herself when Amethyst pulls her back. "We don't want them seeing us." Amethyst whispered to her."Follow me."

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren nodded not knowing what to say to him and sipped her tea slowly

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Alexander knew he was doing this all wrong. He could see it in her eyes. She did not really care about the profits of the marriage or ruling. She wanted a man that she loved to be married to.
Then he thought of something and on instinct he stood up, "Would you like to accompany me on a walk through the garden?" he asked her. It seemed like a more private and happy place then this stifling tea room.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She follows her "sorry"

message 20: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "It's okay. I heard them say they were going into the garden lets follow." Amethyst whispered back.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok"she follows

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled at that "I would love to." she said getting up from her seat and walking over to him

message 23: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Don't move. We will follow them." Amethyst whispers into Star's ear.

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) He hooked his arm through hers and smiled down at her, "Then let's go."

((rp in the garden?))

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((yupp))

message 26: by Hannah (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:21PM) (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Unable to sleep, Marigold walked into the Tea room. She sat on the bench of the piano and started playing. Letting the notes glide off her finger tips and express her longings.

(( http://www.google.com/url?url=http://...))

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) When she was done she got up quietly and left the room.