Shut Up & Read discussion

The Heart's Discovery (Hope Valley Saga #1)
This topic is about The Heart's Discovery
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap66}-The Heart's Discovery by Amy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tanecia (last edited Jul 06, 2012 06:22PM) (new) - added it

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
Title: The Heart's Discovery (Book One in The Hope Valley Saga)
Author:Amy McGuire
Genre: YA Romance

Synopsis
In her opinion he’s a judgmental snob who thinks he knows everything. In his opinion she’s beautiful, yet spoiled. Can they set aside their preconceptions take a chance on love? Or will they be forever separated when a tragic accident claims the life of someone close to them both?

Anjaline Rodriguez plans to live forever in her hometown of Quito, attend the prestigious Cotopaxi Academy and become a world-famous journalist. Then her stepfather’s job as an anthropologist takes her away from all she knows and loves. When she arrives in Hope Valley she is immediately attracted to the shy mountain boy with the fathomless eyes. Does her new home hold promise after all?

The first 15 people to sign up leaving their email will receive this free ebook!!

Review Due Date: June 25,2012

Reviewers
1.Gloria-Gloriah1881@yahoo.com
2.Siiri-sirtsu_@hotmail.com
3.Elsa-elsa.carrion@ymail.com
4.Rachael-crystallaux@gmail.com
5.Amy-amy.colegrove@yahoo.com
6.Saakshi-star.girl.saakshi@gmail.com
7.Sarah-luv-pink-princess@hotmail.com
8.Kylie-kylieiskiller@gmail.com
9.Angie-wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com
10.GW-gwreading@yahoo.com
11.Sharon-sharonscraps@satx.rr.com
12.Katlyn-martin.katlyn@ymail.com
13.Lisa-lmwhyte@hotmail.com
14.Kim-kbjohn0821@comcast.net
15.Lissa Smith-lissasmith@windstream.net

Gloria Hansen (gloria1881) | 27 comments Gloriah1881@yahoo.com

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) | 414 comments elsa.carrion@ymail.com

Rachael (moosubi) | 23 comments May I have a copy? I think I'm only signed up for one so far... :D

crystallaux@gmail.com

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy amy.colegrove@yahoo.com

yes please!

message 7: by Tanecia (new) - added it

I'll sign the first 15 emails. I am a little under the weather so I will be back on here a little later.

Thanks guys.

Saakshi (heyitssaakshi) This sounds interesting! I'd love a copy! star.girl.saakshi@gmail.com

Sarah (leetleprincess) | 6 comments :D i want a copy luv-pink-princess@hotmail.com

message 10: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Simao (kyliejordyn) kylieiskiller@gmail.com, thank you so much. This program is so good for my wallet considering my reading addiction.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 247 comments wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

message 12: by GW (new) - added it

GW (gwreading) | 12 comments gwreading@yahoo.com
thanks!

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Just 5 spots left! Get them quick before they're gone! :) And don't forget to post the review on both Goodreads and Amazon.

message 14: by Tanecia (new) - added it

Okay, everyone should have an email from me by now.

Sharon | 282 comments I'd love to read the book....mobi please.

sharonscraps@satx.rr.com

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Just 4 spots left. Sharon, I believe you can get the mobi file from Smashwords. Tt should be able to get that to you.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 247 comments Just downloaded my copy.

message 18: by Tanecia (new) - added it

Sending it now ;D

message 19: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Enjoy everyone! :)
And thanks, Tt. :)
So that makes 3 spots left, right?

message 20: by Katlyn (new) - added it

Katlyn martin | 10 comments martin.katlyn@ymail.com

I would enjoy this book!

message 21: by Lisa (new)

Lisa lmwhyte@hotmail.com

Thanks!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

would love to read it if there is still spots. kbjohn0821@comcast.net

message 23: by Tanecia (new) - added it

I announced this on twitter so I hoped that helped!

I will sign the rest of you ladies up!

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Thanks Tt! Very cool. :)

message 25: by Tanecia (new) - added it

Everyone should have an email from me but if not then let me know and I will get on it asap!

Thanks everyone who signed up and thanks Amy for donating her book for review!!

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments You're very welcome. Thanks for putting me in the list. :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Tt! Can't wait to dig in. :)

message 28: by Katlyn (new) - added it

Katlyn martin | 10 comments Thank you Tt!!

message 29: by Tanecia (new) - added it

Your welcome guys =D I hope you enjoy!

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) lissasmith@windstream.net names Jessi

message 31: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments And number fifteen is Lisa Smith! Tt, have you got her?

message 32: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments oops. Sorry, Jessi.

message 34: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments A quick apology to everyone reading my book. I updated my description and character names on Amazon but didn't get it done here. So if you want a better descrip and character name info, go and type in The Heart's Discovery on Amazon. Sorry about that.

message 35: by Tanecia (new) - added it

Amy wrote: "A quick apology to everyone reading my book. I updated my description and character names on Amazon but didn't get it done here. So if you want a better descrip and character name info, go and ty..."

I'm fixing it for you now Amy!! :D

message 36: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Thanks Tt. I figured since you were under the weather that I'd just jump on it and save you the trouble...but I can't fix it myself. ~L~

message 37: by Tanecia (new) - added it

Amy wrote: "Thanks Tt. I figured since you were under the weather that I'd just jump on it and save you the trouble...but I can't fix it myself. ~L~"

Its okay I'm feeling better now and thanks for thinking about me! :D It should be all corrected now so if you need anything else let me know and I'll be glad to help.

message 38: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Thanks a ton, Tt. You rock!

message 41: by Candy (new)

Candy Smith am I too late to sign up for it?

Sarah (leetleprincess) | 6 comments Here is my review and thnx for the book tt and Amy :)

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 44: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Thank you to everyone who has left a review of my book so far. It's not always easy to read where your book falls short, but I know that as a writer, all honest comments will help me grow. So, thank you again for your reviews. If anyone has a question about anything, you can ask me anytime at shesanauthor@gmail.com

Amy McGuire

message 45: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Oh, just one little request. I would ask that if you do post a review, that you A) also post on Amazon under this book's title and B) don't put any spoilers in (so if you're talking about the story in detail, please just put in the comments ie. 'I liked this book' or 'this book was too slow-paced' etc. No spoilers please. While you wonderful readers got the book for free, those on Amazon will not and I do have a family to feed. So please don't tell the story so no one will need to buy it. Thanks.

Rachael (moosubi) | 23 comments My review!
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Should be up on Amazon soon c:

Saakshi (heyitssaakshi) Amy wrote: "Thank you to everyone who has left a review of my book so far. It's not always easy to read where your book falls short, but I know that as a writer, all honest comments will help me grow. So, th..."

I'll put my review on Amazon and remove the spoilers as best as I can :)

message 49: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Thanks Saakshi

message 50: by Elsa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) | 414 comments Amy just in case you on goodreads take a look at your e mail, I sent you a message about the review.

« previous 1