Summer Academy RP discussion

Off the Campus > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((RP))

message 2: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 1262 comments Medics burst in to the emergency room, carrying Isabelle with them. Jett trailed after them.

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan ran through the doors, she had gotten a lift from a bus 'eww' she thought before getting onto it "Jett!" she yelled across the hospital room Isabelle had already been taken to be examined

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((now i found it okay thanx i luv it i'm so not paying any attention at all))

She sighed softly not sure what was happening to her. HSe wish she knew but all she knew she was unconscious and wished she was awake but she couldn't even get up or try to at least.

message 5: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 1262 comments Eventually, the nurse came out to meet Jett. "Hon, your girlfriend isn't coming out anytime soon, so sit tight."
"She's not my girlf--" He stopped. Was she?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She felt herself in a dream like state. She hoped she wished it could stop. She wanted to stop being so clumsily and always falling down. Isabelle sighed and wished she didn't hit her head and met Jett in a different way. But most of all she was happy being with him and wanted him to be her boyfriend.

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan walked over to Jett who was being talked to my a nurse "Is she okay?" she asked concern in her voice

message 8: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 1262 comments "I...I hope so," he said quietly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and flicked her eyes open looking around. She felt confused and lost. "What happen to me? it feels like I got hit real hard in the head." She muttered to herself. She saw jett and mrogan siting there outside but she felt utterely lost.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan turned her head and saw that she had woken up and dashed intot the room almost knocking a nurse over "Are you okay?" she asked

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She giggled softly looking at Morgan. "Yeah I think so. Just my head feels like its spinning." She put a hand to her head sighing.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan smiled "You almost gave me a heart attack!" she laughed

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She giggled softly. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I guess I didn't know."

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "No need to be sorry it was my hearts faukt." she winked "So you get anything to eat yet? Is it as bad as they say in the magazines?" she asked pulling up a chair

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh okay. I guess so or maybe. No not really. I just got up. And what's that they say?" She shrugged.

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan smiled "They say the food in hospitals are horrible! Like a catering company gone waaay wrong." she laughed

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She laughed back. "Oh that part. I don't know. But whenever I get my food I'll tell you." She grinned.

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan smiled "Do you want me to call someone, are you hungry?" she asked

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Yeah sure I love to. Yeah I am." She grinned.

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan smiled got up and called out to a nurse "Hey! My friend over her needs some food to satisfy her." she yelled out to the nurse at the far end "And bring it pronto, room 23." she walked back inside the room "Your meal will be here soon."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Aww thank you Morgan. Your hilarious and are a awesome friend. I'm happy to have you as my friend."

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh don't get lovey dovey on me." she winked and punched her lightly on the arm

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I wasn't trying to morgan. You trying to kill me while your at it?" She laughed and punched her right back playfully.

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan laughed just then the nurse came in with a tray "Took time, you guys need better service here." she said taking the tray from her and setting it on a table infront of her "mmmm..Yummmy." she said lookign at the platter

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She smiled up at Morgan. "Maybe they surely do. After the time I've been waiting. Oh this looks so good." She looked at her food. "Breakfast my favorite time of eating food." She looked down and grinned.

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan laughed "Eat up." she gave her a fork and sat back down

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She smirked at her and giggled. She took the fork and smelled it. "Oh its yummy and I can smell it." She looked at her eggs,bacon, and toast and started eating the egss.

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "So?" she asked her eyebrows raised "Taste that bad?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She looked back at and smiled. "No it doesn't. The bacon tastes the same as anywhere else I've had it. And the egss taste okay."

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Wow i have got to stop reading that magazine." she laughed

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Yeah maybe you should Morgan. what's it called "Let's see if we can check and tell people if the hospital food is great or sucks altogether." She punched her arm playfully laughing.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((im gunna have to make a magazine name up!!:D)))

Morgan laughed "It's called In Time."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((kk cool))

"Well Time got's it wrong." She laughed.

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Ya, it's Time I get a new magazine subscription." she giggled

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh my lord! You don't need them and their stupid statements."

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "But they are so fun to read and see what stupid things they make up this time." she squealed like one fo those obsessed fans and started laughing

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "OH not you to Morgan! But it is so damn stupid to me."

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan broke down laughing "Don't worry girlfriend i'm not one of those." she smiled pushing her friendly

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Okay good to know Morgan." She grinned.

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan smiled back then pointed her finger at her trying to mimicker her own mother "Now eat your food child." she said with a astraight face that didnt last very long before she started giggling

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh don't worry I can't finish anymore as is. And you can't keep that act up all day you know."

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan said "I knoww." smirking

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Well now you know again for sure." She smirked laughing now.

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Yaaa." she grinned "Do you knw when they'll discharge you??" she asked

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh my! Not sure yet.'' She shrugged.

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I'll ask them for yo in a bit my voice is still sore for yelling for that nurse." she smiled "The things i do for my friends."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh okay thank you. Well I guess the things are always pleaseant. Have something to drink here." She gave her some water.

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh your such a dahhhh-lingg." she grinned and took the water

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Well no problem. Just trying to help a friend out."

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh your the bestest friend evaa." she grinned and laughed "I'll just be a second." she smiled and got up and went to the door again "Hey can i get a nurse over here?"

« previous 1 3