Mystic Falls discussion

Books > Book Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

Haley | 9504 comments Mod
If you've read or are currently-reading a book that you can't wait to share with other people, let us know about it here!!

message 2: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

I just finished the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning, and they were amazing! I-couldn't-put-them-down-and-can't-wait-to-read-them-again amazing! Highly recommend them.

message 3: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 8617 comments Mod
I (long ago) read David Eddings The belagaird...honestly BEST book ever!!

Oh, and Cassandra Clare's The Mprtal Instruments and Infernal Devices...AMAZING!

message 4: by Felipe (new)

Felipe Gulyas | 33 comments I suggest Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter
here the trailer of the movie based on the book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zk_Q6...

message 5: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

I'm looking forward to that movie! My brother, two of my friends, and I have had plans to see it for months! I'll probably get around to the book someday... Was it good?

message 6: by Felipe (last edited Jun 14, 2012 03:27PM) (new)

Felipe Gulyas | 33 comments I haven't finished yet, I'm in finals weeks, I had to to stop reading it but as far as I arrived it's pretty good

message 7: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

Somethings wromg with my GR...I cant edit my comments or view my notifications...for the last week now -_-

But I'm watching the vid now...

message 8: by Felipe (new)

Felipe Gulyas | 33 comments I hope you enjoy it, I know that it does not say the best things about vampires hahaha but it seems verr goot. It is have a geat history, a lot of action and a good plot
I recomend

message 9: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

It looks really good! Lol, is it just me or did Abraham look a lot like Jeremy Norton?!

message 10: by Felipe (new)

Felipe Gulyas | 33 comments I have never thought on that, Benjamin Walker is Abraham on the movie, maybe he kind of like him a little