Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 2 Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 2 question

Edited verison of volume two!
L.A. Jones L.A. Jun 10, 2012 05:08PM
hey guess what? my editor is almost finished with editing the second volume. One or two months and it should be available for re-download. Expect the new version to have all the necessary changes and more.
but don't take my word for it. Just use this link that takes u directly to my editor's website.
http://www.harrisonbradlow.com/harris...

It's strange because I just pick up this series recently and I certainly have some issues with book two and the way it was headed. But I mean...if the book is being edited and having storyline changes should they really be made available yet? I'm reading it now it's kinda off putting to know that 2 months from now the story could totally change. Especially when one is paying for them (mind you not very much but still)

I dunno, I really like this plot and since I'm kinda disappointed in the second book atm I'm quite looking forward to the edits. ^_^

I know it's not easy writing books. I have yet to complete my own series but I hope that this one turns out well with less of a twilight influence. ^^

L.A. Jones i think once i upload the new edition, it will replace the old therefore u wont have to pay for it again. The plot does not change in any of the edite ...more
Jun 15, 2012 07:25PM · flag
Alyssa Hah, well it'll be interesting to see the changes ^_^. I'm still kinda struggling through the second book atm though. ;_; But I'm over half way throug ...more
Jun 18, 2012 10:04AM · flag