High School for the Bloodsuckers ~ RP discussion

Inside Vladimir High > The Feeding Room

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena (new)

Athena | 51 comments Mod
((this is the feeding room aka the room where you see feeders and get your blood))

message 2: by Athena (new)

Athena | 51 comments Mod
((want to be a mod?))

message 3: by Athena (new)

Athena | 51 comments Mod
**you're a mod. GTG))

message 4: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic (last edited Aug 06, 2012 08:16AM) (new)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Toshi was curious. He Taps a girl on the shoulder. "Excuse me, miss? What is this 'feeding room'?" he was new to this school.

Unapologetic_Bookaholic "Wow, ok. Cool." Toshi smiles and thanks the girl. "I'm Toshi. Or Tosh. Or Rain." god why does he get nervous around pretty girls still...he is over 500 years old!

message 6: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic (last edited Aug 06, 2012 09:18AM) (new)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Toshi was certainly old fashioned when it came to courting. He took her hand and kissed it lightly. "Very nice to meet you, Jay. So show me how this works." heirs fingers brush across her palm as he releases her hand.

message 7: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic (last edited Aug 06, 2012 09:37AM) (new)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Toshi licks his lips and sits down. He caresses the girl's neck and places his mouth at against her skin. Feeling the vien throb makes him moan softly. He loves this part. Biting her the warm stray of blood on his loos then his sucks a few times before pulling out. He thanks the girl and moves away. "Quite different than having to memorize someone."

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Toshi was just thinking about..doing something. "I would love to join you. Do we need to tell anyone?" he wasn't sure about all the polices just yet.