Harry Potter discussion

Non-Related topics > Potted Potter

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 57 comments I saw this play called Potted Potter on broadway yesterday and it made me laugh so hard for 90 minutes I couldn't breathe and my cheeks hurt. It is a parody of all the books and movies by two guys who play all the characters. It was AWESOME. It has made world tours in England and Australia among other places. Has any of you seen it?

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May | 376 comments Yeah, I've seen it, in NZ - it was really, really funny. I'm glad they made it completely ridiculous and didn't try to make it serious at all, because a hard-core fan like me would have been upset by it just a little. But it was great! Lol, we played "Quidditch", and I was on the Gryffindor side of the audience, which of course won. :)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 57 comments It was awesome, right!! So much fun, quitch was amazing!

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May | 376 comments Yeah, it was awesome. Not many other people seem to have seen it - a shame, it was really cool.

message 6: by l (last edited Nov 16, 2012 10:08PM) (new)

l | 144 comments I saw it last weekend. I swear it was the funniest thing I had EVER seen. The Seeker on the Gryffindor team tackled the 'snitch' xD

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May | 376 comments Lauren ~I just read the most wonderful story!~ wrote: "I saw it last weekend. I swear it was the funniest thing I had EVER seen. The Seeker on the Gryffindor team tackled the 'snitch' xD"

It was very funny, wasn't it? I couldn't stop laughing. Were you also glad that it wasn't more serious? Haha, I loved the "Snitch"! :D :D :D

message 8: by l (new)

l | 144 comments It was hilarious! I was glad it wasn't serious, because it probably would have offended the fandom a little. Which two guys did you two have? Dan and Jeff or Jesse and Gary?

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May | 376 comments Jesse and Gary. :) Fandom meaning me - I might have been offended. :D What about you?

message 10: by l (new)

l | 144 comments I had Jesse and Gary, too. They were great!

message 11: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May | 376 comments Yeah, they were. :D What was your favorite part?

message 12: by l (new)

l | 144 comments I enjoyed the end of book 4 and book 7.
When Jesse said,
"FEAR THE WIZARD, NOT THE BODY!" I lost it there xD

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May | 376 comments :D I liked the end of Book 4 - being a huge Snape fan, I couldn't decide whether I liked the end of Book 7 or not.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 57 comments I had Dan and Jeff :D
It was amazing :)