Freaks, Inc. Roleplay discussion

Characters > Villians (Yes we must have those.)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Use this, please.

Name:
Appearance:
Status (Known, Unknown, or New):
Personality:
History:
Other:

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Name: Tazma "Heart"
Ability: She can control emotions, even make people suicidal, but the stronger the emotion the more it takes out of her
Appearance: http://gabbyd70.deviantart.com/art/Pi...
Personality: To those who first meet her, all they see is a normal teen, but the one or two people who can see through that can see a broken little child inside. She'll put on a smile when she's out in public, but it never meets her eyes.
History: Tazma was beaten as a child, until she ran away at 10. She's kept to herself ever since, stealing to survive. when she was 12, she was labeled as a villain after "attacking" a hero.
Other: Tazma is not evil, but broken and lost

message 3: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Aww.. That kinda made me sad... Nice back story though, but sad.... I like sad.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Epic backstory, Reminds me of shadow the hedgehog in a way.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Thanks

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Villains are always nice with a sad backstory...XD

message 8: by Spades (last edited Jun 11, 2012 07:31PM) (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Name:Megan Seil
Ability: She can make people pass out when she touches them
Appearance: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3348/33...
Status (Known, Unknown, or New): new
Personality: Megan is very sarcastic and rude, but really isn't that bad of a kid.
History:She doesn't talk about it
Other:

message 9: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Name: Kyle Morris
Ability: Mind Freak
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Anime+...
Status (Known, Unknown, or New): Unknown in New York, Known in Ireland
Personality: Charming, caring, and sweet when you first meet him, but then he's sarcastic, rude, and aggresive when you find out who he is.
History: Same as his little sister's. Ireland. He can talk, though. Parents left him at the airport.
Other: Like he'd tell you.

message 10: by Zoe (last edited Jun 12, 2012 01:06AM) (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 34 comments Name: Thalia Thorn
Ability: She can get into peoples minds and twist their thoughts. She can also kinda speak telepathically, which she does most of the time.
Appearance: http://flikie.s3.amazonaws.com/ImageS...
her eyes: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7HV2aZ00Bv8...
Status (Known, Unknown, or New): New
Personality: She...doesn't really have a personality. She won't let anyone know atm.
History: When she was a baby her mother died and she was put in an orphanage. There she kept freaking kids out with her powers without knowing it, eventually driving a 6 year old kid insane to the point she could only say one thing...but that was "Thorn did it...Thorn did it..." They chucked her out of the orphanage at 7, and she has been living on the streets.
Other:

message 11: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (last edited Jun 13, 2012 05:21AM) (new)

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments Name: Amethyst(purple one) and Rose(pink one) Shade
Ability: Telepathic
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=evil+a...
Status (Known, Unknown, or New): Unknown
Personality: Nobody knows
History: Nobody knows, but Rose is the good side of her sister. Amethyst is the evil one and Rose is the kind one. Amethyst still loves her sister, but she loves being evil much more.
Other: They are twins

message 12: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (vintagequeen) Name: Meg Soule
Ability: Can manipulate shadows to strangle people and can put disturbing images in people's mind.
Appearance: Young, small, pale-skin, big eyes, innocent look, except for the haunted and empty look in her eyes. It is like she has no feelings anymore.
Personality: Was sweet, innocent, lovely, but now is cold, hard, mean.
History: She was kidnapped when she was little and was starved, beaten, and left along in the dark. Nightmares haunt her wherever she is and everything she sees she can somehow relate back to the time when she was kidnapped. When the kidnappers finally left her for dead, a strange old lady helped her. She said that she was going to give her a special gift, one that would help her. It wasn't until she was along again that she realised what she had been given. But first she went back home, but only found the house burnt down. She was so upset that she ran towards it and searched the ash and remains. She found her family's corpses in the living room, tied down. Someone had made sure they didn't escape. It was then that she turned hard and evil, seeking revenge and pain on those who hurt her and her family.
Other: She was the youngest of 5.

message 13: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
description Kyle Morris

message 14: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Did the link?

message 15: by Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (last edited Jul 23, 2012 03:53AM) (new)

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments Yay!! I love villaining!!!

Name: Niveria (NIV-eh-rya) (real name unknown)
Gender Female

Ability: Mental Domination and telekinesis.
[mental domination: the ability to push people into doing/believing things. Works in a very complicated way, for example if she says/makes then do something that does not coincide with their memories they may connect something to something of total irrelevance and become suicidal without even known how. The harder/more elaborate the task, the more it wears her out.]

Appearance: http://www.free-hdwallpapers.com/wall...

Personality: Oh, a very sweet girl to look at. A very sweet girl to talk to, a very sweet girl no matter what. But is that the real her? The answer is no. Sadistic and a sociopath, she is reallly messed up. It wasn't enough for her to have the power but on top of that she has the ability to manipulate people with just words, whispered promises, sugar coated lies. Always finds a way to your weakness and exploits them without a hint of guilt. If she was just a blood thirsty maniac she might not have been so harmful. She knows she's messed up. She knows she's doing wrong. She knows, and that's what makes her dangerous. She never does anything without a reason, no matter how twisted. She's the kind of person who will boil puppies and watch them die with a cold, detached fascination and smugness. She's a cold-hearted killer.

History: She's had a violent history of which not many parts are known. And certainly no one in the new town knows. (view spoiler)

Other: She has this weird fascination with pain and sometimes cuts herself just to feel it(though nowhere where people can see it)

message 16: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
I like her! She sounds so... whoa!

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments Thank you!!! if you ever want some help modding or maintaining the group, take me up!! I'm great help!! xD

message 18: by Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (last edited Jul 24, 2012 02:40AM) (new)

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments Oh, oh!! and 3 days grace is really cool!!! (though I like some of the heavy metal bands better ;D)

message 19: by Violent Vi (last edited Jul 25, 2012 01:08PM) (new)

Violent Vi (violetk) | 156 comments Name: Tallulah "Tally" Newsberg
Ability: Able to be in two places at once
Appearance:
Status (Known, Unknown, or New): Known
Personality: She is sneaky like a fox, hypnotizing you then snapping you up like a bunny.
History: She used to be a child model until she had a breakdown and her parent and modeling agent realized she was crazy, mentally ill. When her parents told her she was going to a mental hospital, she took a bite out of her mother's arm and ran off. At first she couldn't control her anger and craze but with practice she can control it.

message 20: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Apps wrote: "Oh, oh!! and 3 days grace is really cool!!! (though I like some of the heavy metal bands better ;D)"

Haha, I'll take you up on that Apps. (And me too, I just like Three Days Grace more than some. But Asking Alexandria's awesome :P)

And I love the character Violet!

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 28 comments sure!!!
I haven't tried Asking Alexandria yet...I'll have to check them out!!

@violet: Seriously?! Took a bite out of her mother!! I think I'm in love with this gal! lol!

message 22: by Violent Vi (new)

Violent Vi (violetk) | 156 comments ughh gotta fix the photo!

message 23: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Aug 26, 2012 08:26PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Name: John Mason

Ability: He controls anything with a magnetic field around it, He is a manipulator of magnetism of all kinds (And his power over such has almost no limits, mind you), And he can kill you by yanking the iron out of your blood, More examples his abilities are to make a Magnetic field able to withstand a nuclear Explosion, He can also alter Geomagnetism, and thus be able to cause changes in the Earth's crust, and he can even ignite Volcanoes. (So he's a living Weapon, really)

Appearance: Shoulderlength brown hair, His eyes look like Odo from DS9 and are colored Dark blue, He has slight bulk and Tallness, But not much, Black pants and a long-sleeved black shirt, Black crocks.

Personality: Friendly to anyone with powers, Hostile (By a long shot) To normal humans, He is a compassionate soul, but an Overprotective one as well, Taking the whole world over his shoulders when he doesn't need to, and he does kill.. Often.

History: No one knows where he was born, But, He was an only child, and ever since he was at the age of 5, His parents discovered his Powers, and had decided to keep this a secret for their own good, but, they eventually (when he was at the age of 12) started questioning Him as if he knew how he got these powers, when in truth, He had no idea, They didn't believe him, And, Being the bad parents they were, They threatened to punish him if he didn't say it, Eventually, after alot of hitting and such, He couldn't take them anymore, And... Dragged the iron out of their blood, killing them, then he left the house after taking his Parent's savings, And is bullied alot by Certain strangers, Most he lures to an alley or something, and also kills them as well, now he finds himself in New york city, Julliard, Little did he know of the Other Strange people that were also here, right now, he is struggling to find a place in the world.

Other: He likes to wear metal things alot, Why? He can manipulate the magnetic field of the metal, and use it to Fly, or do other things, So he almost always keeps a small bit of sharp pointy Metal ripped up from a wall in his pocket in-case he has to hurt someone.

In-total and other: John was abused, to the point where he gained these motives to kill, It's not his fault, he's had a hard life, also, he won't immediatly Attack you, he'll just distrust you if you talk to him, unless you happen to reveal your abilities to him, That is, then you'll earn his compassion, But otherwise, he thinks Human beings will endanger the planet and it's wildlife, and claims not to see any other option except to Hurt them, So whatever you do, Don't bring an important person near John.

In-total: He is not evil, but could fall under that category with how he does things.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 10, 2013 05:58PM) (new)

Name: Sonia
Ability: she can control shadows and weather
Appearance: she is pale with light black hair and red eyes.

Status (Known, Unknown, or New): new
Personality: quiet, mysterious, cunning, betrays people a lot.
History: when Sonia was a little girl her father beat her, her mother tried to save her one day but her father killed her, Sonia ran away and was lost. she gained her powers through her loss and learned how powerful she could be, she killed her father when she was 14 and began to kill other people, everyone was afraid of her so no one stood up to her. but when she was 16 the government found out about her and she ran here.
Other: she has a shadow demon that follows her
[image error]

message 25: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kewl!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks!

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 26, 2013 12:42PM) (new)

Name: Kane.
Ability: He works with fire, whether it's making fire shoot out of him, or it's turning himself into fire. He can do anything if it involves fire.
Appearance:

[image error]
This last picture shows him wearing this helmet mask. Sometimes, he can be seen wearing it over his other mask.
Status (Known, Unknown, or New): Unknown for now.
Personality: He's just how a villain should be. Evil, dark, enjoys destruction, and loves using his power to inflict any kind of harm. Getting him on his good side is a challenge sometimes, depending on whether you catch him in his good mood or not.
History: To be roleplayed. It's a sad story with the reason Kane wears the mask.
Other: He has long, black hair and stands at an incredible height of seven feet tall. He is a huge man.

Name: The Undertaker.
Ability: He can work with lightning in any way, including turning himself into it.
Appearance:

Status (Known, Unknown, or New): Unknown for now.
Personality: Exactly like Kane. Getting him on his good side is also a challenge sometimes, depending on whether you catch him in his good mood or not.
History: Unknown.
Other: He is a huge man himself, standing only two inches shorter than Kane. His black hair drops down to his big waist. He is Kane's big brother.

message 28: by Emily (last edited Jan 26, 2013 03:28PM) (new)

Emily Name: Sylvia Thorn
Ability: Electricity/ Energy
Appearance: Long, black hair: electric blue eyes: pale skin: tall (6'3"): thin: beautiful
Status (Known, Unknown, or New): Known
Personality: cold hearted, has a huge temper, clever, quick on her feet, makes snap decisions.
History: Both her parents were involved with drugs and stuff. They were always fighting both verbally and physically. She ran away when she was 14.
Other: Has a twin brother, Zach, but is unaware of his location.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Vida

Ability: Hypnosis. She uses her beats and alluring music to control the minds of anyone who listens to it. Her abilities go outside music as well. A simple look into her eyes, or even being in the same room with her is enough. She finds it more entertaining and pleasurable to do it with music though; it’s always more fun.

Appearance:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&am...

Her Headphones:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&am...

Personality: Vida wants everything that life has to offer. She wants it all to happen, but on her own terms. It’s that need of control that dictates her entire life. Her powers have amplified it all making it a way of life for her. The need of control applies to how she interacts with people, men especially. The tease factor that she has along with her, noticeable, sense of fashion is a hit with him. If that doesn’t work, she’ll play them a little something to help them see the error of their ways.

History: She was born with a gift that no one understood, and then she decided to give people the chance to see how it felt to be in her world and in her mind through her music. Everyone that has seen what she thinks of has never been unsatisfied.

Other: Come and meet her yourself if you’re that curious to read this far ;)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

( haha yet another time where our villians must join up. she's at the club right now, so if you want to come by, go ahead ;))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

( absolutely bloody brilliant )

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

she. is. AWESOME!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

bloody brilliant as always >:)

message 34: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) I love her! Can a make a member of the teenage cult?!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

( she may be beyond me o_o idk if i should )

message 36: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Damian wrote: "Name: Abigail White Aka Gretta Grimm

Ability: Hell's Magic, Can bring your fears to life, Can summon demons or turn people into demons, Can control hell's fire

Appearanc..."

For some strange reason, I think you watch Supernatural. O.O

And if you don't, I think you should.

And if you do, you should be friends with Kris.

Sory I rambled. :3 She's amazing though!

message 37: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Yeah, I love 'em! Well, I hate 'em, but ... you get the point, right?

message 38: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Heehee Nice. I'm good at villians, but... Historys get me. :3

message 39: by Gamzee Trash (last edited Feb 02, 2013 08:48PM) (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Name: Lillan Grace
Ability: can make your wildest dreams come alive but decides to twist the dreams into a horrible nightmare.
Appearance: http://s3.favim.com/orig/41/anorexic-...
Status (Known, Unknown, or New): unknown
Personality: acts angelic, is a actual bitch, badass mofo/bamf
History:she was angelic when she was twelve but when she was thirteen something snapped; like her victims' necks. She killed her younger brother by having his dream world friend come alive and torture him until he died. She then killed her mother by chocking her to death. Then her father who had left her mother when she was nine. She couldn't bear to kill her sister, who had always stood up for her, so she kept her in a safe little dream world inside her mind. She kills any person that gets in her way.
Other: is part of Gretta Grimm's cult

message 40: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Do you like her? And sure I can also make a boy.

message 41: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Name: Otto Grind
Ability: can morph metal into anything
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YLz4iQCOj4U...
Status (Known, Unknown, or New): unknown
Personality: asshole, bamf, acts kind then slits your throat
History: kept his family in a metal cell when he was 11 and had the walls slowly crush them. He has a necklace with their teeth on it. Otto worked at a car workshop when he was 15 and killed his boss and used his blood to paint a hearse that he drives the cult members around in. He adds a victims' tooth to the necklace after he kills them.
Other: is in Gretta Grimm's cult and is dating Lillian Grace

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

( hell yeah >:))

message 43: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Fuck yeah!))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

( can I maybe join Gretta Grimm's cult? )

message 45: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Ryder's a good guy, isn't he though?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i was gonna say, he's a good guy so i'm not sure how that would work out. i'll make a new character ^_^ ))

message 47: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Where should they rp?))

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 02, 2013 09:28PM) (new)

( is it a good or bad idea to make a villain that can control and morph into sand? xP )

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

( i know that, and i'm gonna need to think on it >_< fudge )

message 50: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((How about raising some hell in Starbucks?... Funniest sentence of my life))

« previous 1