Freaks, Inc. Roleplay discussion

Characters > Male Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 230 (230 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Please use this format.

Name:
Ability (Mind Freak, Shapeshifter, Posseser, ect.):
Appearence:
Personality:
Other/History/Family:

message 2: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Jul 19, 2012 07:22PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Name: Losan Shadys.
Birthplace: New york city.
Ability: To.. Well.. basically turn into a living weapon, A white aura would Cover him and make him Completely white all over. And his power, Is.. Literally.. Over 9000 in that state, im Serious, He gains Some strange powers of all kinds in that state, Telekinesis, Energy manipulation, control over elements, Teleportation, Just a few examples, not to mention his physical Body stats are Quadrupled.
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/2BsdX1QjEqv...
(Those links had Better work.)
Appearance when transforming: http://www.wolaver.org/Space/casA.jpg
Personality: Sarcastic, Protective, Caring, and Quite Odd as well in behavior, and Likes to Do combat Most of the time, although he refuses Duels to the death.
Other/History/Family: The only two Ways to trigger his Transformation are both Manual and automatic, He thinks about Extremely Negative events, Such as the death of a friend, The form is active, Otherwise, It will automatically Activate when Something Extremely emotional happens to someone he knows/himself. Example: Death of a Loved one/Pissed off to the point where he transforms, As for history and Family, He Was born in this Part of new york, and Has lived there ever since, He likes to go out now and then, And (secretly) attempts to Find Lone robbers and Gang members and such, He has never Revealed his form to his Family except for his brother, Kel, And, in Fact, uses such a form discreetly against said Gang/thief/murderer, Tis Why the famous criminal's the police seek Seem to Vanish, So, all in all, He is a good fistfighter And his goal is to Fight criminals For the moment.

message 3: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Hey, they worked this time! Woo!

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 20 comments Name:Leo fang
Birthplace: davenport Iowa
Ability: He is like a siren he can sing to a point that he can kill people or hypnotize People
Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...
Personality: Quiet, doesn't take crap. It takes a while before he gets really angry
Other/History/Family:

message 6: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Jun 23, 2012 12:21PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Name: Kuvan Sul
Birthplace: Undiscovered
Ability: Complete Control over Fire and Electricity, he can even Conjure up fire and lightning To attack.
Appearance: http://s364.photobucket.com/albums/oo...
Personality: Sometimes doesen't take a situation seriously, Paranoid sometimes, His Behavior changes depending on the situation.
Other/History/Family: He is alone with no Family Whatsoever.
Tone of Voice: Sounds like Nazo the Hedgehog. (I Don't mean perfect Nazo, Alright?)

message 7: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Sweet! Now we got two Kyles! Only mines evil. :P

message 8: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kay, here's another.
Name: Sam Greenly
Birthplace: NYC, NY
Ability (Mind Freak, Shapeshifter, Posseser, ect.): Voice Imitater
Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+...
Personality: Nice, Talkitive, Sweet, Caring, Sucluded
Other/History/Family: Rather not talk about it.

message 9: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (last edited Jun 13, 2012 06:30AM) (new)

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 63 comments Name: Robert Dupont
Birthplace: Quebec, Canada
Ability (Mind Freak, Shapeshifter, Possessor, ect.): Possessor
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=15+yea...
Personality: doesn't like to be with other people, shy, loner
Other/History/Family: none

message 10: by Ed (last edited Jun 13, 2012 09:23AM) (new)

Ed | 31 comments Name: Daedalus
birthplace: Orange county California
Ability: able to teleport
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...
Personality: Hates groups, but likes talking to people one on one
Other/History/Family: none

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

................. lol Ed

message 12: by ♫YUSG♫ (last edited Jun 30, 2012 02:22PM) (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 45 comments Name: Matthew Zanic
Birthplace:Chelsea, England
Ability (Mind Freak, Shapeshifter, Posseser, ect.):Shapeshifter
Appearence: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmp...
Personality: Fun, nervous, Smart
Other/History/Family: Zanics all are freaks. Was kill by a lion yet not really.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lol wow david

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Name: Stark Cain
Birthplace: Spain
Ability: magic
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=teen+c...
Personality: kind, caring, clumsy at times, likes to read a lot, luvs to annoy people, can be really annoying or mean at times, doesn't like being ignored
Other/History/Family:sister and doesn't know his history at all or doesn't remember at least

message 15: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Name: Frank Farkley
Birthplace: Ohio
Ability (Mind Freak, Shapeshifter, Posseser, ect.): He can change your mood when you look into his eyes.
Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=bobby+....
Personality: You'll know when you meet him.
Other/History/Family: His only family was his wife Reta who died of a car accident when she was 33. He had no children. Kyle and Ali are practicly his children. He raised them since they were dropped off at the airport. He was waiting for his sister to get off the plane. He didn't know that she died before she could board. When he found out they were like him, he took them in and made Freaks Inc. He has been boarding 'Specials' (His word for Freaks) ever since then.

message 16: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Name: Dean Winchester
Birthplace: Oregon
Ability (Mind Freak, Shapeshifter, Posseser, ect.): He has prophetic dreams
Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Sam+wi...
Personality: Fun loving, carefree, hyper, happy, serious when it comes to his dreams, will kill you with his little knife if you hurt Frank, who is like his father
Other/History/Family: Like a four year old could explain it.

message 17: by Spades (last edited Jun 22, 2012 05:09PM) (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Name: Carter O'neil
Birthplace:San Diego , CA
Ability (Mind Freak, Shapeshifter, Posseser, ect.): Mundane!!!
Appearence: http://m.weheartit.com/entry/11072420
Personality: Carter is sarcastic, but sweet once you get to know him. He is very protective and doesnt feel awkward when you unload your problems on him.
Other/History/Family: Carter doesn't like to talk about it.

message 18: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
He can be a normal human. He'll need a job though, if he's stayin' at the Warehouse, since mundanes aren't suppossed to stay there.... Or see it. :P

message 19: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) What kind of job???

message 20: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Oh, like someone that cooks or something. Or just a recruiter, which is someone that goes around town trying to find other 'special' people to live at the Warehouse. Which reminds me... Nevermind, I'll do it in a moment.

message 21: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Oh...Ok!!!!!!

message 22: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Soo a recruiter?

message 23: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Yup!

message 24: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Sweet.

message 25: by Jacob (last edited Jun 25, 2012 12:24PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 1 comments Name: Adrien Mathias Alexander Zane Gabriel Xanthis
Birthplace: Sparta, Greece
Ability: Bloodmancer (can quickly Heal himself and others and manipulate blood in others and himself) Necromancy (can bring peoples spirits from the dead but not a body as well as manipulation of bones...)
Appearence: will add later it is Brent Corrigan
Personality:tbrped
Other/History/Family: no family he accidentally killed them when he was 12 after become scared and very upset...but no one knows

message 26: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Jun 29, 2012 06:51PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Name: Bren.
Birthplace: He'd never tell you.
Ability(s): Manipulation of Shadows, Control over Darkness, He can make Dark places/your shadow into an object or a copy of yourself to fight/Do things for him, He can even become -your- Shadow and Return to the physical reality at will (Mephiles from sonic the hedgehog 2006 Gave me that idea.), Plus he can Darken areas to the point where No one can see anything at all, As well as Disperse this effect, He basically has Total control over shadows and Dark places, So when it's Nighttime, That's when hes most Strong.
Appearance: http://forums.omgpop.com/attachments/... and since it won't show his bottom areas, He has Ordernary Black pants and Shoes, His tone of voice Sounds like Vergil from The game Devil may cry.
Personality: He is distrustful, He Can be tricky, he is Sarcastic, And he is overprotective to the point where he Might kill, The rest usually Varies from who hes Talking to or what Place/Situation he's in.
Other/history/Family: He'd never tell you his history, Claiming it's: 'Too Bloody for Your Comprehension.'

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jake Renyolds
Birthplace: Arizona
Ability (Mind Freak, Shapeshifter, Posseser, ect.): Possesser
Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&a...
Personality: friendly but creepy
Other/History/Family: Is not in love

message 28: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Ohhh I like him!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

go check out my pic Raine plz

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Aidan Mitchell
Birthplace: San Fransisco
Ability: healer
Appearance: ill add it later
Personality: He always tries to act well-mannered and mature. He fights a lot with his sister but he's very protective over her. He is really caring and honest. Always tries to do the right thing. He's not as confident as Ava but he's very intelligent.
Other/History/Family: Same as Ava's except when their parents died, he decided to become who they would have wanted him to be. He took full responsibility for Ava. His uncle lives in New York as well and his sister is Ava. He loves to read and likes cars and and watching movies.

message 31: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Jul 19, 2012 01:40PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Name: Kel Shadys
birthplace: The same as His brother, Losan Shadys (See above).
Ability: The same as his brother, Losan Shadys. (See above)
Personality: Talkative when he's spoken to, mostly, other then that, A loner, He rarely prays on the misfortunes of others for his own benefit though, And is honest in many things, Except for his personal life.
Appearance: http://media.animegalleries.net/album...
Appearance when transforming: http://www.wolaver.org/Space/casA.jpg
Other/History/Family: He is the only Family member that is aware of Losan Shadys' Form, and possess such himself, he too was born in New york and seperated from his brother due to.. Certain arguements, Now they fight each-other on sight.

message 32: by NewtStein (last edited Oct 05, 2012 02:55PM) (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 992 comments Name: Alden Parker
Birthplace: Denver, Colorado
Ability: Alden learned to master control over technology and telekinetic forces.
Personality: Alden is very protective over his possessions. And, most of all, he is protective over the people he truly cares about. Alden isn't very good at making friends. It may be a little complicated to reach out to him. He almost always pushes everyone away without meaning to. He isn't mean, nor rude. It's just the way he is: strange and not very social. But once someone manages to reach out successfully, Alden becomes very attached to that person. He vows to protect his loved ones. And so he go's through the worst for them.
Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Other/ History/ Family: Alden suffered from a large and powerful amount of memory loss. So much of his past is unknown. He gets visions from time to time. And those are enough to tell him, that his past life was a pretty bad one.

message 33: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
I like him!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Stalker! LOL

message 35: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 992 comments Raine wrote: "I like him!"

You do?
Wow. Glad you do.
^^

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Name: He calls himself 'Neset' but that is not his real name.

Birthplace: New york.

Personality: Does NOT like to be talked to, at all, He's one to be alone and in nature-made places, such as Lakes and rivers, It's rare, but still possible, for one person to gain his Trust, In-total: Severe trust problems, Anti-social, Spiritual and In-tune in a way with Nature.

Powers: He can stop himself from aging at will (As well as resume it, and even reverse it.), And he decided to stop it at the age of 13, He never gets hungry, or thirsty (But he can still eat and drink.), plus He controls (And can create an element.) ALL Existing Elements, including Atomic mass and Antimatter, And he usually demonstrates this by Creating a massive Fire explosion around him, Then pelt the area He is in with ice shards, and finally Make lightning shoot down around the place, Leading to a Lightning explosion, then the demonstration stops.

Appearance: Shoulderlength black hair, Black shirt and pants, No shoes or anything of the like, Blue eyes, And the detail of his eyes looks like Odo from DS9, No bulk, but he isn't Thin either, And has a low-pitched voice, Somewhat tall.

Other/History/Family: He never speaks of his past, Like, Never, And hates it when people offer him Any help, 'I can do my own things Alone.' He usually replies with, plus, he LOVES all animals, and would never attack Anyone or anything unless they attacked first.

message 37: by Derek (last edited Aug 18, 2012 04:49PM) (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments Name: Dries
Birthplace: Arnhem, Netherlands
Personality: Keeps to himself, but is very charismatic. On normal days, can be found just relaxing at the park.
Powers: Can sense danger to him and those around him Specifically, even if it does not endanger himself.
Appearance: Tall, medium built. Tan skin. Full beard with no mustache. Dark brown hair, and blue eyes.
Other/history/Family: Lives alone, family still resides in Arnhem, consisting of two parents and a very young sister. Came here to move on, and find a better life than where he was.

message 38: by NewtStein (last edited Sep 10, 2012 08:58AM) (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 992 comments Name: Vance Wright
Birthplace: Kent, England
Ability: Vance can absorb any amount of energy and bend such to his will. He can also tap into other people's energy and dull their abilities. Once he does that, he can use that person's ability as his own as long as he maintains contact. But, if in contact with a person for too long, his ability can suck out this person's life force, killing him/her.
His body is hardwired for maximizing any amount of his own energy, making him able to use his own as a dangerous beam.
Control over such a dangerous ability is quite tricky and life-threatening. Therefor, Vance needs to avoid as much contact as possible.
Personality: Vance never stops moving. Not even in his sleep. If he does, then he is either dead, or frozen. His hyperactivity is an effect from his own ability. He is very kind and innocent.
He enjoys painting and listening to calm music most of the time.
One thing that usually finds him some trouble: he cannot stop talking once he started on a topic that is most important for him. But Vance usually keeps calm. His mind is always relaxed, though his body never is. He needs to keep himself calm and grounded because when angered or too excited, or nervous, his ability goes haywire, there for, destroying most of the things around a ten-mile radius. He trusts too easily, and most people take that as an advantage.
Anyone can fool him into doing anything. He is quite naive. He does not usually get angry, nor nervous. The peace in his mind, though his life wasn't one that brought him that, usually keeps his emotions at bay.
Appearance: (view spoiler)
Other/ History/ Family: Vance's family lives back in Kent. He ran away when he was twelve, because his ability was becoming harder to control. He was hurting his family beyond repair. So he ran away one stormy night and somehow ended up at the warehouse.
He hopes to use his ability to help friends and his family one day. But it's so dangerous, he had no idea how.

message 39: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
*Claps* Brilliant! All of them! :D

message 40: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 13, 2012 01:31AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Name: Cyrus Ereido

Birthplace: Portland, Oregon

Ability: [The laws of physics do not exactly apply to him, but he cannot use any manipulations through this] Advanced Shapeshifter. (By Advanced, i mean by.. he can shapeshift into even the Hugest of Vehicles, fantasy and real life, and the smallest of Molecules, basically he can shapeshift into whatever he thinks of, and immediatly knows how to do whatever he can do in that form, For example, Whenever he turns into something or someone, he can do whatever that specific person is Capable of, If it's an object, such as a Tank, He can control his Tanky self's movements and he can even fire from the Nozzle thing.)

Personality: He is the Silent individual at first glance, yet when you get to know him, he's somewhat Hyper, and is Destructive, thus he loves to Destroy things, but never people, he wouldn't harm a Lion, Human, Dog, Any living being, Though i can't say the same for Objects.. In total, he is compassionate to living things, and Destructive, bored whenever he sits still unless he is socializing with someone.

Appearance:

The Guy at the Blank sign is him.

Splitting Other, history, and family into three Formats.

Other: He LOVES To shapeshift into the Colossal Scarab from halo 3, because he has played halo 3 before (as well as Combat evolved, halo 2, and Halo: Reach, Though he's barely gotten anywhere with Halo Reach) and That is his favorite Vehicle in the game, though he rarely gets any chances to do so due to the Fact the Mobile Fortress is so Large, He also loves the Anti-Air Wraith from halo 3, and, to cure his boredom, he shapeshifts into random things, mostly Covenant races from halo.

History: He lived with his Family for a long time, A video game obsessive person, he soon came to encounter the Halo Series and was a -MAJOR- fan of it Since, sometimes he shapeshifts into a Flood Tank form because he feels like it when he is alone, swinging at the ground, trying not to make any noises in that form, due to it... Looking creepy as heck and not wanting to catch his Parent's attention, although his Parents were unaware of his Advanced Shapeshifting abilities for as long as they knew him, That's when he left his home, to decide for himself, declared missing in Oregon, he shapeshifted into a Phantom from halo 3 and used it's Cloaking ability, Flying around the world while invisible to View, that's when he ended up in New york, lowering himself near a Discreet and large area, shapeshifting into a Covenant Ghost vehicle, and speeding near the City, then he turned to normal, and ever since, he's been living the life of a Wandering Teenager in a city, really, he is completely unaware that there are other people with powers here and he is not even concerned at all as to how he got his.

Family: Johnson Ereido (Father), Ashley Ereido (Mother), He never had any Brothers or Sisters, he was an only child.

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

message 41: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 13, 2012 10:48AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Working on appearance, sorry people.

EDIT: Appearance done

message 42: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 13, 2012 01:40AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments So yeah, people, basically, if he were to turn into a Halo Scarab, he'd have the exact same abilities, strengths, and weaknesseses as said Scarab from the Games, such as a halo 3 scarab completely stopping in the way of movement when shot enough at the Legs, as well as making it's body hit the ground (Which enables people to Board it via the lowest deck), or having the Anti-air turret mounted on the rear Shot enough (Which will not destroy it, but it will Slow it's rate of fire and reduce the plasma bolt's size), Anything he can think of, Strength, Weakness, and ability, and appearance, he can morph into.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Kaleb James
Birthplace: Untied Kingdom
Ability: He is a shifter
Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hot+br...
Personality: Kind, caring, controling
Other/History/Family: Old friends with Frank. Guardian of Tessa. No family of which to speak.

((Not to be RP often))

message 44: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Frankie has a friend! :O

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

An old unremembered friend

message 46: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
It's still a friend, remembered or not!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I know

message 48: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 992 comments Name: Tamas Parker
Birthplace: Denver, Colorado
Ability: He has learned control over any kind of metal and the earth under our feet.
Personality: Tamas is very kind. Most of the time he is forgotten, ignored. His words are comforting to most people. His kind eyes are disarming and peaceful. He usually fades into the back round, and no one notices he is there at all. He can be quite the sweetheart when need be. His calm and peaceful mind and voice usually helps the ones around him follow his example. Not much violence blossoms when he is around. Tamas has mastered many arts, like music, painting, cooking, gardening. He is very talented in such aspects. But, like everything else about him, those are forgotten and ignored by most.
Appearance: (view spoiler)
Other/ History/ Family: Yes, Tamas is Alden Parker's twin brother. Tamas left his small, poor family on search of his brother. His brother had been an experiment, and so had he. They were stolen from their family when infants and brought into the underground to be experimented on with dangerous chemicals and energies. The results: Alden's memory had been whipped halfway. He obtained control over telekinetic forces and electronics. And Tamas, the youngest by minutes, had remembered every painful thing they had pushed through their early life. He gained control over metals and the earth that surrounded them before.
Now he still searches for his brother, after they had fallen back into their family's arms.

message 49: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 992 comments Okay... Where is he?

message 50: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 992 comments Okay! Be right there!

« previous 1 3 4 5