Book and Art Lovers Unite discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jada (new)

Jada Stuart (JadasArtVision) | 52 comments Mod
Love that book. :-) and the movie is pretty epic too. I've always loved stories of survival in the woods a deserted island etc. It's an interesting true story.

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige_funderburk) | 2 comments I've always wanted to read the novel, and after watching half the movie at a graduation party a few days ago I finally picked it up. I'm only on page 45 and I absolutely love it already. It will definitely be added to my favorites!!

message 3: by Jada (new)

Paige wrote: "I've always wanted to read the novel, and after watching half the movie at a graduation party a few days ago I finally picked it up. I'm only on page 45 and I absolutely love it already. It will de..."

Most people don't like it because it's almost written like an article in national geographic or something. But I like it. :-) I've seen the movie like five times! If it wasn't so long I would probably watch even more often. Lol.

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige_funderburk) | 2 comments I have yet to finish both! Do you know of Krakauer's other book Into Thin Air? I haven't read it but my dad has, and he says it's brilliant. :)

message 5: by Jada (new)

Paige wrote: "I have yet to finish both! Do you know of Krakauer's other book Into Thin Air? I haven't read it but my dad has, and he says it's brilliant. :)"

I tried to after I read Into the Wild. It was harder to get into because he kept getting off the main story to tell me more facts about Mt. Everest and other expeditions. Maybe I'll pick it back up again sometime.