Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Your Favorite Series > Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Athena | 518 comments Mod
talk about harry potter

Lucy Qhuay Harry Potter is freaking EPIC!
This saga made my entire childhood and is still a huge part of my life!
I will make my kids read it and I will read it until the day I die!
And then I will be 80 years old and I will be sitting in my rocking chair reading these amazing books and my family will be like "After all this time?" and I will simply answer "ALWAYS!"

Lyss (lyss4music) | 53 comments I cannot agree more, Lucy :D I have re-read this entire series several times, and it never ceases to amaze me. I can never ever get bored of it.

"Always." That one quote is possibly the one that I have felt the most strongly about in every single book I have ever read...all 150 or so of them. That one word made me cry, smile and laugh all at once.

message 4: by Stephi ♥ (last edited Apr 12, 2013 04:07AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stephi ♥ Harry Potter is the one book that will be with me forever. We all may be obsessed with other books now, but Harry Potter is forever.

Inda (indaherwood) Such an awesome series that will probably go down in history as one of the best lit and movie series. I hope they don't remake them though. Nothing will top the originals.

Rebecca James | 5 comments Yeah one of the best series ever. No one will ever do wizards the same.