The ULTIMATE Manga Club discussion

Anyone watches drama?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Delaney (new)

Delaney I've watched Hana-Kimi as Drama and Ouran as a Drama and is going to watch The Wallflower as drama, have you watched any??

message 2: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III I have seen The Wallflower and it was really good. The little boy made me cry.

message 3: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Aw shucks! Then I have to watch it now!

message 4: by Nette (new)

Nette | 13 comments Aww I love the Wallflower!! That was the first drama i ever watched... Sunako and Kyohei forever <333

message 5: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Jeanette wrote: "Aww I love the Wallflower!! That was the first drama i ever watched... Sunako and Kyohei forever <333"

Have you read the manga?? I think the drama is better, I've only watched one episode of Wallflower, though

message 6: by Nette (new)

Nette | 13 comments Yah <3 i luv the drama especially the last ep ;) so cute. But they are taking FOREVER to realize they like each other in the manga though haha

message 7: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Yup have you seen Hana Kimi drama, then?

message 8: by Nette (new)

Nette | 13 comments Yah <3 i like nakatsu more than sano tho...

message 9: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Who's nakatsu is that the one that actually likes her and sano is the high jump dude? It's been a while.

message 10: by Nette (new)

Nette | 13 comments Yah... Nakatsu is the one with orange hair and Sano is the one with the dog and the high jumper. :)

message 11: by Delaney (new)

Delaney ohhh yeah then I'm with you. The high jumper dude was weird.

message 12: by Nette (new)

Nette | 13 comments Haha yah he was so mean so i don't know why Mizuki liked him so much ;)

message 13: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Whoo knows?

message 14: by Nette (new)

Nette | 13 comments So have you seen anything else? I wanna watch something ^^

message 15: by Delaney (new)

Delaney I've been watching Code Geass, not really watching watching because i'm reading a manga and mangas usually take less time so I'm finishing up Usotsuki Lily, but you could check it out. People say it's similar to Death Note if you ever read/watched it. But I say they're both good.

message 16: by Kc (new)

Kc (kcactus) | 26 comments C.H.O.M.P wrote: "Jeanette wrote: "Aww I love the Wallflower!! That was the first drama i ever watched... Sunako and Kyohei forever

Have you read the manga?? I think the drama is better, I've only watched one epis..."

That is actually so true :( It's pretty annoying but I'm still Kyouhei and sunako 4ever as well

message 17: by Delaney (new)

Delaney It's okay, me too! :)

message 18: by Kc (new)

Kc (kcactus) | 26 comments Recently I've been in a J-Drama phase and now I realised I have watched 24 already!!! (though 3 of them I haven't completed) I've been watching J-Dramas this whole summer holiday- I need help, I'm addicted !!

message 19: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Can't help on that! Once your hooked...your hooked! XP

message 20: by Kc (new)

Kc (kcactus) | 26 comments *Dramatic Music* Noooooooo !!!

message 21: by Delaney (new)

Delaney *deep voice* I'm sorry, Ma'am, there's no going back now. You are DOOMED! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Patino | 19 comments Sometimes ... They made Absolute Boyfriend and Honey & Clover into a drama. I watched those.

message 23: by Delaney (new)

Delaney I'm currently watching You're Beautiful, has anyone seen that?

message 24: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) You're beautiful is one of my favs! ^·^

message 25: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Sori wrote: "You're beautiful is one of my favs! ^·^"

YAY! Someone else knows it! I've watched it once but it was Vietnamese dubbed. DX Now that I listen to it in its original it's so much better!

Who's your favorite?

message 26: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) Jeremy! xD

message 27: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Haha I think his heart is with Jolie! XDDDD

message 28: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) Noooooo!!!! haha

message 29: by Annie (new)

Annie (annie5868) | 3 comments Yeah, I've watched the wallflower, hana-kimi and others

message 30: by Penny (new)

Penny | 10 comments I love Dramas!!! I've seen a lot of them, but a few of my favorites are:
You're Beautiful, Ikemen desu ne(Same plot as You're Beautiful but with some differences), K-POP Extreme Survival(K POP The Ultimate Audition), Boys Before Flowers, Hana Yori Dango, My Girl, Hana Kimi(Japanese Drama),Hana Kimi (Taiwan Version), Coffee Prince, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Devil Beside You, Why Why Love, Hi My Sweetheart, Nodame Cantabile, Skip Beat, Oh! My Lady, Autumn's Concerto, etc....
I just discovered that there is also another Hana Kimi but Korean version with the name "To The Beautiful You"! Can't wait to see it!!!

message 31: by Delaney (last edited Mar 30, 2013 11:34AM) (new)

Delaney Penny wrote: "I love Dramas!!! I've seen a lot of them, but a few of my favorites are:
You're Beautiful, Ikemen desu ne(Same plot as You're Beautiful but with some differences), K-POP Extreme Survival(K POP Th..."

Oh wow. I am going to check out some of them! But I am really wanting to watching Boys Before Flowers after You're Beautiful. And Hana-Kimi was hilarious! I think I watched the Japanese version.

I somehow love Gender-benders...XD

message 32: by Krystal (last edited Mar 30, 2013 12:10PM) (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) The first i watched was Boys Over Flowers and was completely addicted from there. My favs are: Boys Over Flowers, Protect the Boss, Flower Boy Next Door, You're Beautiful, Spring Waltz, School 2013, Playful Kiss, Lie to Me, My Princess, Autumn in my Heart, and Tamna the Island :)

message 33: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Sori wrote: "The first i watched was Boys Over Flowers and was completely addicted from there. My favs are: Boys Over Flowers, Protect the Boss, Flower Boy Next Door, You're Beautiful, Spring Waltz, School 2013..."

Is Boys Over Flowers that good?

message 34: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) YES! Even after watching tons of others not much can even get close to beating it! :D

message 35: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Better than You're Beautiful?

message 36: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) Hhhhmmm, that's a tough one! Boys over Flowers has a bit deeper story, but You're Beautiful has a more fun and refreshing feel! I love them both!!

message 37: by Delaney (new)

Delaney I can't wait to watch it then!

message 38: by Penny (new)

Penny | 10 comments Believe me you'll enjoy them!

message 39: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Is there romance? Cutesy romance?

message 40: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) Tons! ^.^

message 41: by Delaney (last edited Mar 30, 2013 09:40PM) (new)

Delaney I just finished You're Beautiful... TT ___ TT It's...done... Imma take a while before watching Boys Over Flowers now... Going to mope now.

message 42: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) [image error]

message 43: by Delaney (new)

Delaney TT _____ TT Yes, that's exactly how i'm feeling. XD

message 44: by Kc (new)

Kc (kcactus) | 26 comments Ahhh haven't been on this thread for a while !!
And my drama list sure has grown (a lot) Hmm.. Just want to know but are there any JE/Johnny's fans here?

message 45: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Oh, now I'm watching Heartstrings. I tried to watch Boy Before Flowers but it got boring....-___- I'll try it again someday.

message 46: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) I'm watching Heartstrings right now too! Iz cute! ^·^ Flower Boy Next Door has the same girl in it. Really good drama as well :D

message 47: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssaisreading) Delaney, hi! *Waves* We were just talking about You're Beautiful! You have more restraint than I do, when I finished the last episode, I immediately started the first again! :3 What episode of BOF bored you? There are for sure boring parts, but all dramas have those. I thought Heartstrings was cute, but it wasn't my favorite. I feel like it was a good way to make the fans of Shin Woo feel better :P In BOF I liked Jan Di with Ji Hoo :)

message 48: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) I don't even remember any too boring parts in Boys over Flowers. I was completely sucked in from the very start. :) I love Jihoo so much! :3

message 49: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssaisreading) So do I! Especially in those last few episodes-so cute! And his grandfather was hilarious!

message 50: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) All of the characters in BOF were so great! Every new character just made the show better and better. :)

« previous 1