The ULTIMATE Manga Club discussion

What manga/anime are you currently reading/watching?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Delaney (new)

Delaney The title says it all.

message 2: by Kc (new)

Kc (kcactus) | 26 comments I'm currently watching Uta No prince sama and I completely love it !!!!!
Nearly finished !! :)

message 3: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Ooo, I'm currently watching Code Geass, anybody should check it out!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Im currently reading Gravitation and watching Death Note.

message 5: by Delaney (new)

Delaney currently reading Usotsuki Lily.

message 6: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 7 comments i lovvvveeee anime, but right now i am watching dead man wounderland

message 7: by Delaney (new)

Delaney currently waiting for many different scans of Hiyokoi, Barajou no Kiss, Bloody Cross, and some others. I just wish that I could go out and buy the manga myself!

message 8: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Watching Cardcaptor Sakura. ^.^ Classic.

message 9: by Kc (new)

Kc (kcactus) | 26 comments Nobody wrote: "Watching Cardcaptor Sakura. ^.^ Classic."

Aww that was the second anime i watched

message 10: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Really? I made a pact to watch/read most (if not all) C.L.A.M.P. mangas/animes. They all seem pretty good.

message 11: by Kc (new)

Kc (kcactus) | 26 comments C.H.O.M.P wrote: "currently waiting for many different scans of Hiyokoi, Barajou no Kiss, Bloody Cross, and some others. I just wish that I could go out and buy the manga myself!"

Same deal over here :(

message 12: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 7 comments hahah i just watched baka and test, its very funny

message 13: by Holly (last edited Jul 25, 2012 12:27AM) (new)

Holly Letson (bookaholicholly) | 1 comments Not currently reading any mangas. But, I am reading the children's books that adapt *Pokemon*'s anime episodes into books. I have finished Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon (Pokemon Chapter Book #3) by Tracey West and I Choose You (Pokemon Chapter Book, #1) by Tracey West , and I am now reading Island of the Giant Pokemon (Pokemon Chapter Book, #2) by Tracey West . I also read A Brand-New Brawl by Tracey West before those. Not sure if those count here, but I am mentioning them since they are anime-related.

As for animes, I am watching:
Yurumates 3-Dei
AKB0048
Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
Chitose Get You!

I'm thinking about watching *Amagami SS+* soon, too.

And, I am always up for recommendations.

message 14: by McKenna (new)

McKenna I am not currently watching any animes because my parents won't let me watch them unless they know they are appropriate so if you know one that is pretty appropriate let me know!

What I have seen before is Clannad, Baka and Test, Kaze no Stigma, Fruits Basket, and Ouran High School Host Club.

I am currently reading lots of things but my main focus is Fruits Basket. I have seen it and I am reading it now. I am also reading Kare Kano, and Skip Beat as well as others that I cant remember.

I want to read Shugo Chara.

message 15: by Mizore Evans (new)

Mizore Evans (goodreadscomtwinklingstar) | 21 comments I' am currently watching Full-Metal Alchemist and after I' am finished I REALLY want to watch Brotherhood!!!!! :D My friends are telling me that it is sooooooo good!!!!! I' am currently reading Rosario+Vampire and Black Bird and I want to read Vampire Knight and Clover! :)

message 16: by Bb (new)

Bb (bbmanga) | 1 comments At the moment I am rereading my way through The Queen's Knight and I re-watching Bleach too ^^
I seem to always end up reading and watching the same things ^^;

message 17: by Naj (new)

Naj | 28 comments I'm reading all the newest chapters of Fairy Tail, Bleach and Naruto, but i don't know if I should read One Piece. (I am also reading a bunch of other manga but I can't really name it all right now.)

message 18: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Patino | 19 comments Bleach, Naruto, Honey Hunt, Nana, The Breaker

message 19: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Currently reading Hana-kimi! I watched the drama and was super HILARIOUS and now seeing how the characters go in the manga.
Watching Uminek no Naku Koro but paused for a while now.

message 20: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (literarycat) | 8 comments I am currently reading Alice in The Country Hearts, Sakura Hime, Bride of,the water god, but I need to get the next volume for each.

As for anime I have a few: Sainr Seiya, Fate Stay Night, Code Geass, and Blue Exorcist. I am alnost finished with the first season of Saint Seiya but just started the others.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Currently watching Fractale, Un-Go (in subtitles...ughhhh), Black Butler, and RomeoxJuliet.

Reading lots of Lily Hoshino, Black Butler, Hot Gimmick, and Ouran. Love love love love LOVE Ouran!

message 22: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Finished Hana-kimi and I think I'll read Bleach....

message 23: by Delaney (new)

Delaney ~*Qui, moi? OUI, OUI! Clarinette!*~ wrote: "Currently watching Fractale, Un-Go (in subtitles...ughhhh), Black Butler, and RomeoxJuliet.

Reading lots of Lily Hoshino, Black Butler, Hot Gimmick, and Ouran. Love love love love LOVE Ouran!"

I <3 Ouran too!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohhhh, favorite character? I love Kyoya....

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice wrote: "Im currently reading Gravitation and watching Death Note."

OOOOH, Gravitation was so cuteeee!

message 26: by Delaney (new)

Delaney ~*Qui, moi? OUI, OUI! Clarinette!*~ wrote: "Ohhhh, favorite character? I love Kyoya...."

He's pretty awesome.... But I like the twins the best. XD

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhh, of course! They're lovelies! ^-^

message 28: by Delaney (new)

Delaney They... Wait--have you read where they fight, yet?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I have only read the first volume, but i've seen the entire anime series.

message 30: by Delaney (new)

Delaney I love it when they fight. XD

message 31: by Hal (new)

Hal | 3 comments My name is Hal, and I've had an interest in anime & manga ever since I was probably 4 or 5 and my mom bought me a japanese animated movie called Windaria. I have a huge plethora of series that I follow/have followed, but I'll try to make things easier by just listing the ones I'm currently watching/reading:

One Piece, Fairy Tail, Magi-Labyrinth of Magic, Kuroko no Basket, Assassination Classroom, Gintama, Tegami Bachi, Ao no Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto, Pandora Hearts, D.Gray-man, Bleach, Kurogane, Karneval, and Soul Eater.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya! That's really cool! But, I have a question for you. On a scale of 1 to AMAZINGLY-AWESOME, how cool is Soul Eater? I don't know anything about it, but my friends say its pretty epic.

message 33: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Currently reading Bleach. >.< I'm loving it more than I thought i would! XP

message 34: by Moselle (new)

Moselle (inkandquill) | 5 comments I'm currently reading fairy tail, detective conan and the ever-twisted pandora hearts!!

message 35: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 5 comments Anime: Gin Tama, Maid Sama, Angel Beats, and Hakuouki.
Manga: Special A, Kitchen Princess (reread), Maid Sama (reread), Bokura ga Ita, Skip Beat, Dengeki Daisy, Kaze Hikaru, Beauty Pop, and Kimi ni Todoke. I probably forgot some but we'll leave it at that. ^-^

message 36: by Mizore Evans (new)

Mizore Evans (goodreadscomtwinklingstar) | 21 comments ~*Qui, moi? OUI, OUI! Clarinette!*~ wrote: "Hiya! That's really cool! But, I have a question for you. On a scale of 1 to AMAZINGLY-AWESOME, how cool is Soul Eater? I don't know anything about it, but my friends say its pretty epic."

I know this question wasn't directed at me, but I am going to answer it anyways. Soul-Eater is AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!! It is sooooo epic! :)

message 37: by Naj (new)

Naj | 28 comments Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Reimei no Arcana, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama! and many more.

message 38: by Kc (new)

Kc (kcactus) | 26 comments Lydia wrote: "Anime: Gin Tama, Maid Sama, Angel Beats, and Hakuouki.
Manga: Special A, Kitchen Princess (reread), Maid Sama (reread), Bokura ga Ita, Skip Beat, Dengeki Daisy, Kaze Hikaru, Beauty Pop, and Kimi ni..."

Love Kaichou wa Maid Sama !!! So cute and hilarious
Dengeki Daisy is awesome !!!
Aww I love Kimi ni Todoke just because of it's sweet and innocent type love

Btw: sorry about that :)

message 39: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Teckha wrote: "Currently planning to watch Death Note (as I've just finished the manga). I've got a whole list of Manga/Anime to watch, but there are just so many I can't decide what to start watching/reading! ..."

I watched Death Note on Netflix! XD It got confusing so I kinda dropped it, so if you have stream or something, you can watch it. If you don't, sorry. :P

message 40: by Karen Moltubakk (new)

Karen Moltubakk Oh, I'm watching to many anime right now... I'm watching 33 different series ^_^

message 41: by RegencyEmma (new)

RegencyEmma | 3 comments I'm reading Until death do us part. Great art work!

message 42: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (literarycat) | 8 comments I am finishing up reading Black Bird and I am watcjing Blue Exorcist and.Magi. Trying to decide what to read next

message 43: by Minty-chan~ (new)

Minty-chan~ (minty-chan) | 5 comments im currently watching d.gray-man and reading yamada-kun to shichinin no majo, as well as minamoto-kun monogatari and orange marmalade! I've got tabs on loads of other mangas as well :)
my aim is that after my a2 exams in january finish i'm gonna somehow download all of trapp ikka monogatari series via utorrent, sigh - such a tiring business. i wish someone would kindly upload it on anime sites - maybe i will...

message 44: by Minty-chan~ (new)

Minty-chan~ (minty-chan) | 5 comments Melanie wrote: "I just finished Avatar Legend of Korra and I'm planning on watching Darker than Black starting tomorrow.

I'm also reading Black Butler and just finished Volume 2 :)"

darker than black is amazing! i currently have my sister hooked on it lol!

message 45: by Mizore Evans (new)

Mizore Evans (goodreadscomtwinklingstar) | 21 comments Did you like Black Bird?

message 46: by Minty-chan~ (new)

Minty-chan~ (minty-chan) | 5 comments yeah! kyo is so sweet! not to mention all the other ikemen der as well! bishie heaven sigh~

message 47: by Mizore Evans (new)

Mizore Evans (goodreadscomtwinklingstar) | 21 comments Ya, they are all nice. I am waiting for the library to get the 6th volume and I hope they get it soon!!!!! :)

message 48: by Robyn (new)

Robyn | 2 comments I'm currently waiting to get volume 8 of Natsume's Book of Friends from the library ^_^ But I'm also reading Vampire Knight and InuYasha <3 Right now I'm in the middle of re-watching Inuyasha: The Final Act (eng dub!!!woot!!!) watching Tsubasa Resovoir Chronicles, and re-watching Mawaru Penguindrum! <3 (my favourite anime of all time!!!!) Does anyone else love Penguindrum??? :)

message 49: by Mizore Evans (new)

Mizore Evans (goodreadscomtwinklingstar) | 21 comments I love vampire knight and I am watching tsubasa reservoir chronicles too! It is awesome! My fav character is FAI! Who is your fav character?

message 50: by Mizore Evans (new)

Mizore Evans (goodreadscomtwinklingstar) | 21 comments I am starting fairy tale and I know Mokona is so cute and adorable that it is super hard not to like her. So her and Fai are my favourites.

« previous 1