medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > The Healer's Quarters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Her abdomen is bleeding," he proclaimed as he surely but gently set Katarin down on the alabaster hospital bed they had situated nearest to them.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis had nothing to say at first. Pregnancy was neither good nor bad in his opinion."Katarin..._ he began quietly, licking his lips murderously slow as if he were angry, and he kind of was."... Who have you slept with recently?" He asked, staring at the wall with apprehension.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((omg...))

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((I know this is like a serious moment but I call I get to deliver your baby if and when the time comes))

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((unless you want someone else... :())

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Yes!!!(:))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He glanced at the wall, saying nothing for what seemed like eons of time. He closed his eyes, looking rather serene before he had a paroxysm."Unbelievable!" He shouted suddenly, clenching his hands to his head as he did not know what to do with himself.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren and Star were quick Loren knocked on the door as she stepped in "Hello everybody." She smiled then looked at everyone's faces "What is wrong Katarin? Why was your stomach bleeding?" she asked worried as she stepped closer to her

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"is she ok"she says worried

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I do no know i have asked." she whispered to Star

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"maybe we should leave"she looks at her

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "After we see what is wrong, please." she half asked half commanded

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"fine"she sighs

message 14: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 10, 2012 07:36PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled at her and put her hand out for Star to come closer
((I dont think there online:S))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((yea i don't think so))
she follows her

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren pulled Star close to her she was afraid as to what was wrong with Katarin
((So we wait ill tomorrow o later to see when they answer))

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren pulled Star close to her she was afraid as to what was wrong with Katarin
((So we wait ill tomorrow o later to see when they answer??))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Lowering his hands to grab the edge of the counter, he huffed and looked away as she came closer."I don't," he answered bluntly, his eyes hardening in clear anger and annoyance. He stared at the wall as if he would be able to burn holes into it."I just... can not believe you were so-so..." His voice trailed off as he was unable to come up with a polite enough word. But was there a nice way to call her stupid, foolish, and careless? He thought not. Seeing Loren and some other girl enter, he turned all the way around to face the wall, not wanting either of them to see the anger evident on his face.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Noctis." she noticed she walked towards him leaving Star behind she put her hand on his shoulder "Hello, i am truly sorry if i am disturbing but can anyone tell me why she was bleeding?" she asked worry and concern in her voice and a hint of her being apologetic

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

she looks waiting to find out what happened

message 21: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments (( can star and amethyst be twins?))

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren's mouth opened then it closed she was shocked "Your pregnant? You don't even show, you should not be training." she warned

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

star walked over "whats going on"

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked at Star "She is pregnant and she was fighting/training." she explained to her

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((fraternal twins not identical))

message 26: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments (( Okay))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

star looks at her "I'm happy for you"

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Well i advise strongly that you no longer train for awhile."

message 30: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments Amethyst walked in the healers' area to find Loren and Star standing around Katarin.
"Are you all right?" Amethyst asked looking down at her abdomen.

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren seemed tense for a second but she reminded herself that she needed to help someone "I will join you." she smiled "Shall we go now or do we wait?" she asked not wanting to pressure her

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

star saw her sister "hello"

message 33: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Hello p. what has happened with Katarin?" Amethyst asked her twin.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"she's having a baby and she was traing"

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Amethyst i will speak with you later we have to get going." she smiled at her and looked at Katarin "Let us be going." she waited for her to come to her side

message 36: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "That's wonderful news but she should not be training. Oh and Katarin. You do not have to call me Princess. Amethyst is just fine." amethyst told her.

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((rp in queen's chambers??))

Loren followed Katarin out

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

star walked after them "hello"

message 39: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Sat do you want to go to the wading lake with me?" Amethyst asked her sister.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"shore"she smiles

message 41: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments ((okay. Let's rp in the wading lake.))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) As soon as they all left, he let out an exasperated breath before walking out, slamming the door loud behind him, vividly exposing his utter anger.

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((want to rp with Loren at the castle topic?)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Sure thing, you may post first.))

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((i already did :))

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold walked in with Noctis and patted the table for him to sit on. Then she looked through the cabinets taking out gauze, cloth strips, and cleaner.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He hoisted himself up onto the table, watching with mild interest as Marigold conjured up all the necessary supplies."Marigold…" he began, bitting, softly, his bottom lip in apprehension."Am I a bad person for not loving someone?" He asked. After all, Katarin seemed pretty angry with him for rejecting her, and though he usually loved to please everyone, this was something he needed to think about for himself.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Either way, he thinks she hates him and so he, being as secretly soft as he is, feels guilty about it x3 ))

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold took the supplies and set it down on the table next to him and then looked him straight in the eyes.
"No Noctis," she said softly, "Your heart is your own to control. You do not need to bend to others wishes and desires if you do not share them."
She asked him to remove his shirt so she could clean his scratches.

« previous 1