What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. On a remote island, woman is forced to cook meals for men and be their entertainment.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (Lauraanne_111) | 1 comments I am looking for a book I read a while back. It is about a women who is staying in her friends house on some remote island, not sure where. She goes next door to use the 'abandoned' pool only to be pulled out by a large man. They end up sleeping together. The next morning she realized she left her keys and walks back to retrieve them, only the man, who is working undercover, has guests, slimy bad men, who insist he brought her for their use. So quick thinking on his feet to save the women, he tells them that she is the chef he hired for their use. So she is forced to stay at the house and cook meals for the bad guys and serve as their entertainment. If anyone has any clue what book this is, or any other details that might help me find this book that would be great.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Laura, are you still looking for this book? What year published? What did the cover look like?