The Legend of Korra - Official Roleplay discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments FINALLY!!!!!! I hate spamming places because there's no chat topic. :D Thanks, Flame!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

OH HEY

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments HAI DERR FREGE

HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

OFF TO BIKE TRIP BACK ON FRIDAY

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments OOH! WELL IMMA SEE MADAGASCAR 3 TODAY *SIGH* THAT CIRCUS SONG REALLY GETS OLD

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Realistically speaking, he wouldn't do that. He'd be more uptight about it, which would make it even more hilarious

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Yeah... He'd be all like, "TARLOCK! What have you done?" Blablabla.
He'd use words, not actions, unless it was really necessary, like if he got attacked.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I was ecstatic when I found out! HE EVEN HAS THE SAME FREAKIN' VOICE!!!! Okay, even though it doesn't match his age, it's still PRETTY DARN AWESOME!!!!

message 9: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 21, 2012 08:46AM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments This is an awesome post I did on my latest group, Tharia. Oh, by the way, Mia is a healer, and she needs strong emotions to help her reach her maximum healing point.

Begin post:

Mia bent low over the dummy, and slowly put her hands on its right arm. Conjuring up a sad memory, she set to work "healing" the dummy.

"Mia..."

"Yes, mommy?"

"I'm going to be gone for a long time..."

"How long, mommy? Forever?"

"Yes, forever. Just..."

"Just what?"

"Just remember that I love you, and no one can tell you otherwise."

"Mommy? Are you sleepy?"

"Yes... very... sleepy..."

"Don't go to sleep! I need you!"

"Mia... I... love... you..."

"Mommy? Mommy?! MOMMY!!! No, mommy! Wake up! Please! Please, wake up! Mommy!"

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Mia snapped her head up as she heard a low, sussurant hum, and a female Tharian voice saying, "Right arm is fully healed."
Wiping the tears from her face, Mia stood up, and stepped over the dummy, crying softly to herself.

End post.

How was it? xD OH MY GOSH MY RIGHT BICEP IS TWITCHING! HELLLP!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw it was sad and dramatic.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments :( I know. Poor Mia.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments One word: EPICCCCCCCCCC

AHHHH IT BLEW MY MINDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Did anyone see the season finale today? OMG! It was incredible!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah. it was absolutely amazing! it's well worth the wait! :D

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Evelyn wrote: "Did anyone see the season finale today? OMG! It was incredible!"

Read the above post from me. THAT IS MY ANSWER. :D

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Didn't* and you're*

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments This is a very sad announcement:

This will probably be the very last announcement, maybe even ever. My dad has begun to think that Goodreads is a bad place. I don't know why, but random people have invited me to groups that are really inappropriate. I try to delete them, but my dad found out about these weirdos and has now put Content Barrier on Goodreads. So I may not come back. I might, but this may be my last post. :(

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOO KIWI DON'T LEAVE ME WHAT ABOUT OUR PLOT AND MYA AND AVI AND NOW AKAMU???? HOW COULD YOU NOOOOOOOO

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Its not my fault! My dad is behind it!

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Just a note, don't friend people you haven't had a substantial conversation with.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments I didn't even friend him. I think it like glitched or something because I have no idea who he is. But also true.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Block him.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Cool. I will do that.

OH MY GOD. I'm getting my braces off on Sept. 17th!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY I WILL HAVE PRETTY TEETH!!!!

message 24: by Jalen☯ (new)

Jalen☯ Cole | 1 comments Hi i just joined

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Hey. Just a warning, this group is dying. :| I was just about to quit.