Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight question

what if harry potter, the hunger games and twilight were made into one seires/movies?
Aidyn Aidyn (last edited Jun 11, 2012 04:34PM ) Jun 10, 2012 10:58AM
what do you guys think? what if harry potter, the hunger games and twilight all crashed and created a super-seires?
good or bad?
boring or exciting?
you decide!!!!

one last thing, what would it be called? ;P

If Hunger Games and Twilight joined, it would be horrible. I have not enjoyed the Twilight movies (although I kind of enjoyed the books) and I did not enjoy the Hunger Games books either so...it would be bad.

@Rachel: I agree with you, that would be interesting.

I'd like it with just Twilight and The Hunger Games, but it would be good either way.

deleted member Jun 14, 2012 06:09PM   0 votes
I'd be scared...

It would be the best movie ever! And the best book or series.

...The vampires would take over then they'll make their own game. After they would have the Harry Potter people and Hunger Games go in. But, Harry Potter will use their powers to go against the vampires. And the Hunger Games will just sit and watch. After...Peeta and Katniss probably wouldn't go because Harry Potter and the Voulturi will get in a huge fight. Harry Potter will probably win because they have Bella, Edward, etc on there side. They would be powerful. Then ... Yeah. It would be messed up.

I think the Twilight series would be complete if ms Meyer would just finish her last boo(Midnight Sun. I think any more than that would just drag it out too much.

deleted member Jun 10, 2012 02:59PM   0 votes
As in, vampires fighting to the death in a game of Quittich? ...

I am SICK of Harry Potter.

no

It would be AWESOME!!!! My 3 favorite series combined? MIND=BLOWN!!!!!!!!

It can't. They are all different genre, and too different to be combined.

If it did, it has to be like a 4 hour movie.

deleted user Agreed.
Jun 10, 2012 12:28PM · flag
Aidyn i et it would have so much pubilcity it would create a whole new genre. that prob wont happen but itd be cool
Jun 11, 2012 05:27PM · flag

deleted member Jun 10, 2012 03:08PM   0 votes
it would be an insane move that i would totally go see and would read the books.
the big movie of Harry Potter Twilight Hunger Games dilema

deleted member Jun 10, 2012 03:09PM   0 votes
oh and hte movie would have to be as long as they could make it and probably split into 2 movies

It would be soooo much better if it was just Harry Potter and the Hunger Games.