My Boyfriend Merlin (My Merlin, #1) My Boyfriend Merlin discussion

Merlin Vs. Vane

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren Who would you choose Merlin or Vane?

message 2: by M (new) - rated it 5 stars

M Vane! I love his snark :)

Tiffany I choose Vane all the way. Merlin is so much more boring.

B L Jones Vane, i have a thing for bad boys with snark x

message 5: by Crystal (last edited Feb 27, 2014 01:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Crystal Simpson In the end of the book I would choose Merlin but for most of the book I would keep Vane as the front runner. I do think that he will betray her eventually. I do enjoy his tough love stance it is exactly what she needs in the beginning to be the leader of all the factions.

B L Jones Crystal wrote: "In the end of the series I would choose Merlin but for most of the books I would keep Vane as the front runner. I do think that he will betray her eventually. I do enjoy his tough love stance it is..."

I think Vane loves her more thats why i'd choose him, even Merin says he wasn't that bothered to lose her x

Crystal Simpson BridieJ*mentaltastic*dragon-Ducks are EVIL ;) x wrote: "Crystal wrote: "In the end of the series I would choose Merlin but for most of the books I would keep Vane as the front runner. I do think that he will betray her eventually. I do enjoy his tough l..."

after reading the next book in the series I agree with you about Vane's love for her. Merlin is just biding his time before he persues her whole heartedly and even what Vane has been through I think she will choose Merlin. :(

message 8: by B L Jones (last edited Feb 11, 2013 05:19PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

B L Jones Crystal wrote: "BridieJ*mentaltastic*dragon-Ducks are EVIL ;) x wrote: "Crystal wrote: "In the end of the series I would choose Merlin but for most of the books I would keep Vane as the front runner. I do think th..."

I disagree, I think Ryan likes Vane's impulsive wild side, and she is in love with him. She chose him over Merlin and I think it was the right choice, he loves her more than Merlin. And Merlin wouldn't steal Ryan from Vane, not after the last book, Vane is my favourite, he cares more, simple as. Xxx sorry if you haven't read last book as gave away huge spoiler x

Crystal Simpson BridieJ*mentaltastic*dragon-Ducks are EVIL ;) x wrote: "Crystal wrote: "BridieJ*mentaltastic*dragon-Ducks are EVIL ;) x wrote: "Crystal wrote: "In the end of the series I would choose Merlin but for most of the books I would keep Vane as the front runne..."

I finished the last book in the series before reading your post thank goodness because I was on pins and needles through the last book. I am glad that she ended up with Vane. He was the better choice he was always saving her and chose her over all else. Sigh. I was convinced that there was going to be a horrible twist and she would be with Merlin but after reading the part about Vane's memories I knew that Ryan was the one thing holding him together and he needed her as much as she needed him. I am glad to be wrong and it ended perfectly.

Alejandria This whole Vane vs. Merlin thing totally reminded me of Damon vs. Stephan. Yet as I was reading this book I kinda wanted to see her with Merlin for a little bit but I AM glad that she chose Vane it just makes me sad that Merlin wouldn't take a chance with her AT ALL.

message 11: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren Merlin but I have to admit I'm basing this decision a bit on the programme Merlin not this book. But I also really like Vane because he doesn't take any of her shit. And sounds really hot.