Percy Jackson is Awesome!!! discussion

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
This topic is about The Mark of Athena
Discussions > Nico...?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Savannah | 1482 comments Mod
What's up with Nico??? Where is he and what's gonna happen when they find him?

And will Percy act like he doesn't know him

Elise | 821 comments Mod
GAHHHH NICO I LOVE YOU.
Sorry...
I hope Percy will pretend. That would be hilarious.

Well, I hope they'll find him in MoA... 'cuz he is just... mmm.

I have no idea what's going to happen otherwise though. Maybe he'll join them- doubtful. Or stalk them- very likely. Or go off on his own mission thing after Percy shuns him and more or less make a huge difference in winning the war- extremely likely.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I hope this happens....

Percy and the other six somehow find Nico and save him. Percy scowls at him and acts like he doesn't him still. Nico relaxes and say something like, 'Oh, yeah. Maybe we can talk about that lat-' When Percy cuts him off at sword point! :D

message 4: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol :)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I seriously hope that happens. :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "I hope this happens....

Percy and the other six somehow find Nico and save him. Percy scowls at him and acts like he doesn't him still. Nico relaxes and say something like, 'Oh, yeah. Maybe we can..."

i seriously hope that happens too!!! but Percy would forgive him...he understands why Nico didn't tell him anything.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I don't want him to forgive him!! Nico at the beginning of Titan's Curse-I love 'im! At the end-Shocked Son of Neptune-Hate his guts

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

why? i always liked him. as a little kid and when he grew up.

Elise | 821 comments Mod
Son of Neptune just made me love him more! What?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I liked him in Battle of the Labyrinth and Titan's Curse. In Son of Neptune(Which I'm re-reading) I hate his guts.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE NICO! HE IS AWESOME!

Elise | 821 comments Mod
But why? He was being reasonable and what went on between Percy and him was hilarious.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

They are funny.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly!! Izzy, i command you to explain yourself!! or the ghost king will come for you...*creepy music*

message 15: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Jun 11, 2012 04:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Asmaa wrote: "exactly!! Izzy, i command you to explain yourself!! or the ghost king will come for you...*creepy music*"

Really Asmaa? {Lol}. Explanation for why Izzy doesn't like Nico: Nico knows Percy and Percy has helped him before and the other way around. Percy tried to Save Nico's sister, but failed. They sort of are friends. Nico should've helped Percy get his memory back. It just was plain wrong he didn't.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Asmaa wrote: "exactly!! Izzy, i command you to explain yourself!! or the ghost king will come for you...*creepy music*"

Really Asmaa? {Lol}. Explanation for why Izzy doesn't like Nico: Nico knows ..."

Dude it's Juno you should blame then.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Nico should have helped Percy is what I'm saying

regan Yeah, it really bugged me that Nico did NOTHING!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

It bugged me Nico was even there.

regan Why??

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Watermelon (In side joke.) wrote: "It bugged me Nico was even there."

Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Yeah, it really bugged me that Nico did NOTHING!!!"

I agree with Watermelon!!! As for Nico being there, I didn't mind. But I still hate him

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cause then he was forsed to nothing. i wish he was bugging annabeth insted :P That would have been funny.

regan Yeah, I kinda hated him too cuz he always called Hazel Bianca. Hazel isn't my favorite character but still, show some love for ya other pastish sister too!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) He wasn't forced to do nothing. He was scared of Percy killing him I bet

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "He wasn't forced to do nothing. He was scared of Percy killing him I bet"

Or Juno killing him because he told.

Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Yeah, I kinda hated him too cuz he always called Hazel Bianca. Hazel isn't my favorite character but still, show some love for ya other pastish sister too!!"

I love Hazel and that is true, I was mad abot that but....

Elise | 821 comments Mod
I feel bad for Nico because his sister's dead. It's not really his fault that Hazel is so amazing he mistook her for his old sister.

And what business does Nico have in what Juno does with Percy and Jason? If he messed up with Percy's memory, the whole story would've changed... you know, Juno wiped his memory on purpose.
Nico was smart. And also deathly afraid of Percy, I think, which is just epic, because he's kind of the son of the god of the dead... yop.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Asmaa wrote: "exactly!! Izzy, i command you to explain yourself!! or the ghost king will come for you...*creepy music*"

Really Asmaa? {Lol}. Explanation for why Izzy doesn't like Nico: Nico knows ..."

yeah i guess...but i still think Nico's awesome!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Elise wrote: "I feel bad for Nico because his sister's dead. It's not really his fault that Hazel is so amazing he mistook her for his old sister.

And what business does Nico have in what Juno does with Percy a..."

i agree with all that except the part about Nico being afraid of Percy. Nico's not afraid of Percy! What makes you think that?

Elise | 821 comments Mod
Well, in certain cases. Like right then, he was kind of afraid Percy would decide Nico was sketchy and kill him– it might've happened too.

But yeah, other than that. No. You're right. He's not. :] And he was kind of afraid of letting anything slip. Yup.

How are you ATM? Good?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Elise wrote: "Well, in certain cases. Like right then, he was kind of afraid Percy would decide Nico was sketchy and kill him– it might've happened too.

But yeah, other than that. No. You're right. He's not. :..."

I'd be scared too.

Elise | 821 comments Mod
Yeah. I just find Nico strangely hilarious. I don't know why exactly.
He always just seems endearingly awkward around everyone.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Elise wrote: "Well, in certain cases. Like right then, he was kind of afraid Percy would decide Nico was sketchy and kill him– it might've happened too.

But yeah, other than that. No. You're right. He's not. :..."

i kinda see what you mean....

and ATM is great!!!!!!!!!! thank you :DDDD

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Elise wrote: "Yeah. I just find Nico strangely hilarious. I don't know why exactly.
He always just seems endearingly awkward around everyone."

lol

Nico: With great power...comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.

Elise | 821 comments Mod
Ahaha I remember that part! That cracked me up. Everyone thought I was crazy (like I'm not... haha).

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Elise wrote: "Yeah. I just find Nico strangely hilarious. I don't know why exactly.
He always just seems endearingly awkward around everyone."

He is funny sometimes

Elise | 821 comments Mod
Woah! Marshmallow! You changed your picture!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I did.

Elise | 821 comments Mod
Oh! Singing! You sing?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. I'm in a musical right now! I love acting to! :P I've been told I'm good!

Elise | 821 comments Mod
What's the musical? :]

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie.

Elise | 821 comments Mod
AW! Sweet! That's awesome!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. :P

message 44: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new) - rated it 5 stars

cool i was in annie :) i was TESSIE!!!! it was amazing :)

so about Nico. I don't know if I absolutely hate him but i'm a bit upset

Elise | 821 comments Mod
Do you have a different opinion or is it the same problem they had too? I can understand why they're upset, but I'm not :]

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I still am mad, very mad, at Nico. *grumbles*

message 47: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new) - rated it 5 stars

It's just, it said in TLH that Nico was searching for Percy too. And when he found him he didn't say anything. It just seems deceiving.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Nico better not be a traitor! He better not be a Luke!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Nico and just think he got in over his head.

message 50: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new) - rated it 5 stars

He did it on purpose.

« previous 1 3