Summer Academy RP discussion

Off the Campus > Surf lessons (at Surf shop)

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((RP))

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan walked into the surf shop hopine there would be a cute surf teacher she walked up to the counter and asked this women "Hey, do you know where the surf instractor is?" she asked sweetly

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan turned "Hey Katie, looking for the surf instructor. How about you?" she asked

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan laughed "So Katie." she said with a soft punch to her friends arm then she turned to Kia "Hey Mrs. Johnson." She chirpped "Do you by anychance have an assistant or something?" she asked

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan picked a bright yellow sticker and put it on her board "Cool dude." she said trying out the new lingo

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Welcome." she grinned

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Jared sauntered up to the surf shop, wearing a pair of camo shorts, a black swim shirt that hugged his chest, and a pair of sunglasses.
"Wassup dudes?" he called as he pushed open the door.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Are we still rping here???))
"Hey." Morgan ended up saying to Jared

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Hey," Jared said back, still focused on waxing his board. "Tan skin and white make you look like an Indian, which looks wierd since you're white." He said, finishing with a grin in her direction. "Take pink. Girls always like pink, don't they?"

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan looked down at her suit "Nice call." she said squinting from the sun

message 11: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "You're welcome," Jared said, setting his board down and hopping off the counter, "And besides, pink is easier to spot deep down in the water than white....if you ever get the notion to drown that is."

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Ya i don't think i'll be doing that and hopefully Kai will be there to rescue me at least." she smiled

message 13: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Or me," Jared grinned, "I can swim too."

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan smirked "At least i know someone will save me." she said then looked at the teacher "You ready to surf some killah waves." she told him sounding really bad with the new lingo that she laughed at herself

message 15: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Ok, that went well," Jared said regarding her try at surfer lingo, "You just gotta let the syllables flow, dude."
((I'll brb in about 45 mins. Sis is going to use computer for a bit.))

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I don't think ill try that again." she said with a laugh

message 17: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Bliss walked up to the surf shop and spotted a board she wanted immediatly. "I'll take this one." she said, purchasing it. Back home she had learned to surf and Bliss was hoping those 2 weeks with that surfer boyfriend hadn't been for nothing.

description

message 18: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 12, 2012 03:19PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan walked in with Bliss and she repeated what her teacher had said "Cute board!" she said getting her own from behind a counter "and i think you need a wet suit." she said not rememebring

message 19: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Bliss held up the board she had purchased. "How bout this baby?" she grinned. She then purchased a wet suit as well.

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Super adorable for a board," she laughed

message 21: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Bliss grinned even wider. "I know." she laughed. She went to the changing rooms and changed into her wet suit. Then she waited for Morgan to change as well.

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan walked into the changing room and put on her neon pink wet suit "Flashy right?" she posed

message 23: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments Isobel walked into the shop. ((Morgan's still in there? Gotta go!))

message 24: by Essence (last edited Jun 13, 2012 12:30PM) (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Kassie:) wrote: "Morgan walked into the changing room and put on her neon pink wet suit "Flashy right?" she posed"

Bliss nodded. "But very chic." she smiled. Then she turned to Katie. "Thanks." she grinned.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Okaay))

Morgan smiled " Your's doesn't look bad either, now let's hit those Nasly waves? That's how you say it right?" she said laughing

message 26: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Bliss laughed. "Something like that." she said, grabbing her board and racing towards the waves.

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan followed picking up her own board

((beach??))

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((so sorry havent been on in a while!))

"I'm ready!" Morgan beamed picking up her board

message 29: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) ((That's fine.))

"So," Jared said, glancing at Morgan's board, "You probably have no idea how to use that thing, do you?" he finished with a grin and flipped his board behind his back.

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan looked at him a grin spread accross her face "You caught me i have no idea how to use this, but it is so adorable." she laughed

message 31: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Ok, I was thinking knarly, but I guess adorable would work as well," Jared said, "Guess cause that's I'm a guy, and really adorable isn't in the guy dictionary."

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan laughed "I hope it isn't that would just be weird." she agreed with him

message 33: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "See!" Jared proclaimed, lifting his hands up, "Girls and guys have totally different vocabularies!"

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I couldn't agree more with you there." she smiled "So any pointers on how not to kill myself out there."

message 35: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Um yeah," Jared said, holding up three fingers, "One: watch out for sharks, Two: watch out for other surfers, and Three: watch out for everything else."

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan laughed "Ya that is sooo going to help."

message 37: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "I know," Jared said, flipping his board around, "You ready to hit some knarly waves then?"

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I was born ready, letss go!" she said throwing her hand in the air and smiled

message 39: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "All right then," Jared said, stepping towards the door and holding it open for her.

((RP @ the beach?))

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I'll make a new place for the surfers im already rping my charatcer tehre:P So we can go to Surfers beachlol))

Morgan smiled "Why thank you."and walked through the door