Until I Die (Revenants, #2) Until I Die question

Jules for Kate, anyone?
Ellie Ellie Jun 10, 2012 08:45AM
I haven't finished until I die.. but I really think Jules has strong feelings for Kate. I wish he will act on it.. just want to see some good old love triangle :)

... No. That would ruin the whole series.

NO! VINCENT!

Yeah love triangles are great it just makes it more spicy and interesting to read. Jules should be with Kate because it's more romantic but there is a small part of me not. ( I want him for me but that's my opinion. ) ;)

Ohhh as much as i love Jules and hope he finds his own special someone, It's Vincent and Kate all the way! I loved reading Jules POV, but I think i would hate the book if it turns out that J&K get it on, even if Vincent is trapped as volent!
HURRY UP MAY 2013 - I need to read the book x x x !

i thought the exact same thing. I think that in if I should die jules will be her shoulder to cry on. he will help her find vincent and she will realize that she has feelings for him too.

I like Jules, I really do, but a love triangle would be so predictable. He is Vincent's Best friend, so no. I do think he cares about her, but still, best friends girls/boys should be off limits.

I can only take so many love triangles, Amy could pull it off, but the series is already good as it is.

i dunno i love vincent but i can see jules with kate aswell

I usually hate love triangles, really, but for some reason I want to see something between Jules and Kate.

I would gladly take Jules for myself and let Kate keep her one true love Vincent.

No no no. I thought about them as a couple, and I couldn't see it. It's like Jules is Vincent's best friend, and you know how they best friend always teases/flirts with the boyfriend/girlfriend. I think that's their relationship and nothing more.

i really like jules he charming and romantic i think he should act on it

I agree there is some type of feelings Jules has for Kate but i am a kate and vincent shipper although it would be good to see a tiny bit of jules and kate kiss.

I think he likes her... but then theres Vincent.. But I think he might be dead.. This is a problem!

I like Jules but i don't like triangles :(

VINCENT VINCENT VINCENT! (jukes can just be the male best friend haha) x

YEAH BUT I STILL THINK KATE AND VINCENT BECAUSE
A) THEY ARE AN AWESOME COUPLE
B) JULES IS MINE
C) JULES IS MINE
BUT THAT'S MY OPINION

Lady Light Kate and Vincent do seem happy with each other but Jules is still mine! :) (I got my eyes on someone though...)
Sep 14, 2012 04:48PM · flag

i don't like love triangles either but Jlues is growing on me and....

SPIOLER FOR UNTILL I DIE

Vincents supposed to be dead for good this time

did anyone read jules pov in the scavenger hunt?? he really loves her! it was so cute and heart breaking because she is with vincent!
still, i hope jules finds his princess :)

Devora It's not in the book Amy Plum wrote that for a scavenger hunt. ...more
Sep 07, 2012 03:42PM

I love Vincent & Kate much better !

no, no i dont want that to happen kate & Vincent are perfect for each other.

MY VOTE ALWAYS FOR VINCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he has, but he also respects vincent... so NO. =)

Does anyone know when the next book comes out?