Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

First Level > Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 172 (172 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
In the direct middle of the castle. Its circular, and has a glass roof. The ceiling goes all the way to the roof, and its safe to walk over. Its like a small garden, but there are more places to sit and relax.

message 2: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek sat on a bench silently watching the fountain spit out water and created a little water fall. He wish he could actually see one in real life. Maybe jump up from the top and do an cannon ball in to the water down below.

message 3: by Jmart (last edited Jun 10, 2012 07:06PM) (new)

Jmart Derek stiffen up a little in surprise/fear suddenly hearing someone in this empty room. Then he relax when he look over his shoulder at Eliza. "Hey their." He said with a little smile on his face. Trying to give off a friendly vibe over where he was.

message 4: by Jmart (last edited Jun 10, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

Jmart Derek made room for her to sit down on the bench. "Derek, Derek WishField. Its nice to meet you Eliza." He said and look a little surprise he even said those words so easily.Well this is you fifth girl you have spoken to Derek. "So how has your night been going?"

message 5: by Jmart (last edited Jun 10, 2012 07:29PM) (new)

Jmart "Quite the same. Ate some bad food,read a very boring book up in the library,probably scare a girl away, and had to stop another girl from jumping off the balcony." Derek told her with a smile playing on his lips then he look over at her. "What about you?"

message 6: by Jmart (last edited Jun 10, 2012 07:42PM) (new)

Jmart "Pretty much and don`t worry I was ignore by many girls so your not alone." He laughs a little. "Is that why your here? To get away from the terrible crowds?" Derek ask curiously. It was nice to talk to someone without being so nervous that you stutter like a stupid person.

message 7: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Rather then standing by the wall and trying to blend in to the shadow like the coward of me i decided to explore the place. I just by chance i found this place." He told her truthfully. "I`m going through all the second floor before i move on to the outside and the rest of the first floor."

message 8: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Better if you have someone with you." He said without thinking. He wasn`t trying to flirt with her with what he said but its the truth. It best to have company when you explore a place you can`t never leave without asking someone to marry.

message 9: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Sure if you don`t mind spending time with me." Derek said and he smile seeing he managing to have a conversation with this girl a little longer then the others. He stood up towering over her, he was easily 6`2.

message 10: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Where have you been and seen?" He ask. Ok Derek don`t mess this up. Just speak to her like you speaking to Molly. . .or your friends. Molly was his baby sister the only girl who act like one he speaks to. Of course he has friends who were girls but they were straight up tomboys who blurt and eat like guys.

message 11: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Well do you want to back track to the library and the balcony?" He offer seeing she hasn`t plus they were pretty amazing places to see. "Or do you want to go on see whats on else on this floor?"

message 12: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "The only thing in the library that is amazing it the book shelves full of books that touch the ceilings and all warm and conformable. The balcony has the best view of the garden and the maze. Its a full moon to so you can see a lot more then you think."

message 13: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek follow after her. "Lead the way m'lady." He said politely and open the door for. Remembering what his mother told him about manners it was always polite to open doors for young women and its show that you are gentleman.

message 14: by Jmart (last edited Jun 11, 2012 05:06PM) (new)

Jmart ((Sure))

Derek carefully close the door behind them with a soft click. "So Eliza is that your real name or an nickname?" He ask not sure how to start an conversation without sounding so. . . you know like he hasn`t spoken to a girl more then 5 minutes.

message 15: by Jmart (last edited Jun 11, 2012 06:05PM) (new)

Jmart ((kk))

"Cool, so why aren`t you call by your actually full name?" He ask curiously. Derek hope that this isn`t boring as he though it was. He isn`t much of a talker himself so most of his conversation stops after a few minutes.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason walked into the courtyard, his hands in his pocket. He was looking up at the sky, looking at the twinkling stars. He didn't see Eliza sitting on a bench near by. He wasn't really paying attention to his suroundings at all. He finally looked at where he was going and stopped seeing he was right behind Eliza. He smiled. "A nice night, isn't it?" he asked.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason chuckled. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to scare you so badly. I mearly wanted to ask a nice question." He shrugged and held out a hand. "I'm Mason." He offered. He knew that by scaring her he hadn't exactly made the best impression. He decided to make up for it later.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "Don't mind if I do." He smiled and sat next to her. "Again, i'm terribly sorry for scaring you. That wasn't my intention at all." He assured her. "How has your night at the masquerade been so far?" He asked politely.

message 19: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 366 comments Keket quickly walked out into the courtyard, she lifted her head skywards and took a deep clensing breath. She walked down one of the paths curving along the plants. She ran her fingers over some calli's. She Closed her eyes as she stood rimrod strait. She was meditating in her mind, knowing this would be her last night alive.

message 20: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Delilah walked outside, thinking she saw the really hot, sexy, man candy guy come out here. She frowned a bit when she didn't see him. Oh well She thought, turning around ready to go back inside. Maybe he was still inside. I'll get him eventually. She thought with a grin.

message 21: by Chickie (last edited Jun 13, 2012 09:31PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Ambrosia*Pixie* wrote: "Keket quickly walked out into the courtyard, she lifted her head skywards and took a deep clensing breath. She walked down one of the paths curving along the plants. She ran her fingers over some c..."

Raymond was walking around, playing one of his favorite songs in his head. He remembered it, which was better than this drab music at the ball. He accident bumped into a girl. He blinked,"Sorry Miss. I wasn't paying attention."

message 22: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Oh god...))

David happened to walk pass her at the time, trying to pass the time away. He didn't really want to look for other people to dance with because he felt so overwhelmed. Not to mention he already dated some of these girls before and he thought he would like to get to know Zaina more.

message 23: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 366 comments Keket jumped when someone bumped into her. She prayed that it was a female but that hope was dashed when she heard the definatly masculine voice. She turned her head angled down so not to make eye contact. She did a small curtsy."It's fine sir, I should not have been standing in the middle of the path in the first place."

message 24: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond smiled,"It's fine. I don't blame you." He shrugged and watches her. He said,"My name's Raymond. What's yours?" He tilted his head and waited. He mentally tried to guess her name.

message 25: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 366 comments "Keket"She said quietly keeping her head down, she his most of her face with the Idark thick hair piled on her head. She turned and looked at the flowers again."It's not pretty I know" She said suddenly finding Raymonds shoes interesting.

message 26: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond smiled,"Lovely name. The flower...it is pretty. By do you think it's not?" He frowned. Ray wondered why she kept her eyes to the ground. Was she that shy?

message 27: by Lyric (last edited Jun 13, 2012 09:51PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 366 comments "Oh sorry....I was speaking of my name, Keket."She said and lifted her head to gaze more closly at the smooth petals."I will always adore flowers of any kind. All beautiful in thier own special way"Her head angled back down. She had to end this, she couldnt take any chances.

message 28: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Ray smiled,"Your name and the flowers are very beautiful. I want to ask you something, but please don't be offended. Why are you staring at the ground? The eyes are the window to your soul, ya know." He bit his lip softly.

message 29: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 366 comments "Well that is exactly why I am staring at the ground. We are here to find our soulmates no? Well i can't if they can not see into my soul. Now that's only a theroy of mine. Also boys dont like to speak or acknowlage girl who seem disninterested or not interesting....though you seem to be an exeption sir."

message 30: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Ray chuckled,"I'm always the exception. I've been told to have a raking power. I'm very straightforward with people and can help. I heal their mind so they think clearly. Of course, it's not a power just my personality. What about you Keket?" He smiled watching her. He wasn't going to stop talking until she looked at him.

message 31: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 366 comments "I'm what people might call empathetic, I feel others emotions. Not really mind you but like you said, it's my persnality. I can tell right now for example The growing frustrations you have with me not looking at you"she murmured eyes on the ground.

message 32: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Your correct, it's very frustrating. Well, your able to use your mystical powers on me. Will you let me use mine on you?" He watche her,"I'm pretty good at healing now. Trust me." He waited for her answer, patiently.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason shook his head. "So far my night hasn't been going well. I can't seem to get any girl's attention." He said and sighed. It was true. The only other girl he had talking to tonight he was interupted by some guy who want to steel his spot in the dance.

message 34: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ sтερн ._. wrote: "((Oh god...))

David happened to walk pass her at the time, trying to pass the time away. He didn't really want to look for other people to dance with because he felt so overwhelmed. Not to mention..."

((haha, I have too much fun RPing her. =P ))

Delilah turned around. Hmmmmm, He's just as fine. She thought with a small smirk. As best as she could in high heels and a flimsy dress she caught up to him. "Hi! I'm Delilah!" She said in a excited-hyper tone. "You must be....?" She asked.

message 35: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:08AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Maddie wrote: "Eliza's forehead wrinkled in confusion. "Why not?" She asked, curious. She had at least talked to two guys, even though both had kind of left her, and, in her mind, both times had been mostly unnec..."

Mason shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe i'm just not interesting enough. Or maybe I don't look good enough." He sighed and looked up at the stars again. Wondering if he would actually be able to find the girl he would marry tonight. Or if he would leave empty handed and disapear the next day.

message 36: by Lyric (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:01AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 366 comments SupernaturalChickie wrote: ""Your correct, it's very frustrating. Well, your able to use your mystical powers on me. Will you let me use mine on you?" He watche her,"I'm pretty good at healing now. Trust me." He waited for he..."

"Only because you've been very polite to me on this horriable night. But please, I don't need any 'healing'."Keket said and looked up and and her bright green eyes practiclywas glowing as she met his eyes."Nice to see you Raymond"she said with another curtsy

message 37: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) سارہ سادیا wrote: "sтερн ._. wrote: "((Oh god...))

David happened to walk pass her at the time, trying to pass the time away. He didn't really want to look for other people to dance with because he felt so overwhelm..."

David looked at her, with raised eyes. She was way too cheerful. "Uh, I'm David," he said, not really wanting to talk to this Delilah, who, come to think of it, might have been mentioned to him by Zaina. Could this be the same one? He hoped not, or else the future would certainly be awkward.

message 38: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (( haha, embrace the awkwardness!))

"Nice name." She complimented. "So, how's you night been, David?" Delilah asked, quickly getting a conversation going. Hello, future husband. She thought to herself. Maybe... We'll see if he's worthy. Delilah thought to herself, not even considering the possibility of him liking or not liking her.

message 39: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((YES! And, damn. Just. Damn.))

"Oh, thank you? It's been okay," David said. It had been crappy up until he met Zaina and then it was actually pretty cool. Crappy plus cool equals okay, he figured. He didn't ask her about her night because he didn't want to know. She seemed desperate and that put him off.

message 40: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (( ^^ ))

"Well that's nice. Have you gotten a chance to dance yet David?" Delilah asked. Well of course he should have! I mean look at him! Delilah thought, as she gave him an 'innocent' smile, waiting for his answer. This night was just getting better and better.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Maddie wrote: "αίμα*κλίνων~{thingAWESOME}~ wrote: "Maddie wrote: "Eliza's forehead wrinkled in confusion. "Why not?" She asked, curious. She had at least talked to two guys, even though both had kind of left her,..."

He looked at her. "Sorry. I didn't mean to bother you. I was just thinking out loud." He apologized. "Tonight is just a bit stressing. Having to walk around and talk to people you barely know. And then choose one to be your partner in life." He shook his head. "It's insane."

message 42: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((This is horrible ._. Please kill her. Random heart attack from a broken nail or something, please? No, but to be honest, I'm laughing my butt off.))

"Not really, but I don't particularly want to," David said. He thought about running, but decided that would be too much. The night just got worse and he had to think of a way to politely detach himself from her. Worse case scenario, he would run, fast and far.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "I think i'm doing pretty bad too. The only girl i've talked too tonight was stolen by some other guy while i was in the middle of dancing with her." He chuckled. "This isn't exactly the best way for me to find a wife." He shrugged.

message 44: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ sтερн ._. wrote: "((This is horrible ._. Please kill her. Random heart attack from a broken nail or something, please? No, but to be honest, I'm laughing my butt off.))

"Not really, but I don't particularly want to..."

(( ^^ yes! She's so annoying she's funny. =D But yeah, mainly she'll fall down the stairs after her heel breaks.))

"Do you not like dancing?" She asked, "That's sad, I love to dance. I've been taking lessons since I was two. What do you love to do, David?" Delilah asked, with a ..... purr in her voice. Delilah had definitely gone over board. The poor girl didn't even know.

message 45: by Killer Queen (last edited Oct 29, 2012 10:24AM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) David laughed without humor. She was too desperate and his manners went out the window. "When they take you, say hi to my sister," he said, bitterly, but knowing he probably shouldn't have said it. This girl would not find anyone if she tried so hard like this.

((Claire was taken, btw.))

message 46: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Ambrosia*Pixie* wrote: "SupernaturalChickie wrote: ""Your correct, it's very frustrating. Well, your able to use your mystical powers on me. Will you let me use mine on you?" He watche her,"I'm pretty good at healing now...."

Raymond sighed,"Okay but if you---whoa" He looked at her bright green eyes. He said almost as if be were breathless,"You have beautiful eyes." He blinked and then realized she was leaving. He sighed and nodded.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Maddie wrote: "Eliza raised her eyebrows, amused. "Wow. The problems I seem to be having with talking people tonight don't seem quite as bad now." She said, halfway joking. "So besides not having much luck talkin..."

Mason thought about it. "The champaign isn't bad and the food's pretty good. So, besides the not talking to people, I guess it's going pretty good." He smiled. "And the stars are beautiful tonight. Thats a plus."

message 48: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 366 comments "I'm just going to walk around here. YOu can accompany me if you wish"Keket answered."And thank you, I do infact enjoy the color of my eyes as well."She said giving another curtsy." Keket lifted part of her dark red dress so that her moments over the rocky path was not hindered.

message 49: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond smiled,"I shall accompany you then. So, other than the soul part...why not show people your eyes? They're truly magnificent. I've never seen that shade of green for a person's eyes before." He walked next to her, as they walked.

message 50: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 366 comments "I'm not really a ....whatc you would perhaps call a...people person. People tend to put thier attention on me because of my eye color. I dont talk much except in my own specail way...but I have not found anyone who can speak in the same way....With the eyes. I can convay entire sentences though my eyes but never have a met someone who can understand it....and if they can they can not reply to me in the same way. I prefer to stay quiet."Keket said noever once has her face changed from that emotionless mask.

« previous 1 3 4