The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Dorm 212: Silena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 12, 2012 06:23PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments Silena walked in with Graham

message 2: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments GRAHAM came in side ways, holding all of Silena's purchases.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments ((sorry!))
Silena smiled "just set them in front of the bed."

message 4: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Graham out them in front of the bed. "So what are going to do today? Because I don't wanna break your new daggers, maybe some hand to hand?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments nods "okay, but remember what happened last time?" she remembered him holding his broken arm and trying to pretend it didn't hurt

message 6: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "I don't remember anything happening last time" Graham said and got into a fighting stance.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments She rolled her eyes and did the same "fine. take your best shot."

message 8: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Graham swept her legs.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments she landed on her hands and popped back up. she kicked him in the stomach and took a swing at his head.

message 10: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Graham stumbled back , but Quickly gained his balance. Graham ducked her swing at his head and shifted his vbody to go under it. He then grabbed the appendage she used to strike and twisted it.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments she winced but used her other arm to hit the hand(s) that held her arm so that she was free, then she spun, too close for him to get a good hit, and elbowed him in the chest

message 12: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Graham clutched his chest and tackled Silena into the wall hard...too hard.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments Silena cried out and slumped to the floor, her head bleeding "Graham..." she groaned

message 14: by Gio (last edited Jun 14, 2012 06:38PM) (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Silena!" Graham went to the bathroom and brought back the first aid kit and tended to her wounds. "I'm so sorry."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "it's...it's okay. I was too close to the wall. she tried to get up

message 16: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Graham picked her up and put her on her bed carefully.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments she looked at him "i'm fine." she started getting off the bed not realizing her head was bleeding

message 18: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "You're bleeding. Silena."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "So? it'll heal."

message 20: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Please just stay still"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments she sighed and stayed still

message 22: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Graham bandaged her up. "I am so sorry."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "It's fine, vampires heal fast anyway..."

message 24: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "I know and so do Berserkers."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "Berserkers?"

message 26: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "I've told you this. I'm a berserker. If I lose control I become an unstoppable beast that kills and can't be
killed."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments She nodded "I know." SHe smirked "But berserker still sounds funny."

message 28: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Yeah."

message 29: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments ...

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments ((sorry, GR lied to me.))
She poked at the bandages on her head

message 31: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Graham smacked her hand.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "hey." she frowned

message 33: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Leave the bandage alone."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "but i don't need it."

message 35: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Yes you do" Graham was serious.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "No i don't. It's almost healed." she tried to pull it off.

message 37: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Graham smacked her hand a little harder.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "ow." she glared at him

message 39: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Leave it alone"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "don't tell em what to do." she reached for it again

message 41: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Graham took her arm and pined them to her side with his strength. "Silena. You're so stubborn"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments she pushed her arms out like he was a little kid holding her "dude, i can lift your car with on hand easily. you holding me still isn't going to work."

message 43: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Graham was frustrated so he kissed her.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments She blushed brightly and made a strangled/surprised sound

message 45: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments ((good way to introduce it huh?))
Graham didn't realize he was kissing her until about four seconds in. Then he pulled away and looked away, embarrassed.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "wha..." she shook her head "what the fuck Graham!? where the hell did that come from!?" he cheeks still burned

message 47: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "It's your damn fault. You should've left your mothefucking bandage alone."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "so you kissed me!?" not that i really mind of course...

message 49: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Sorry!" though i don't regret it

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments she looked away still blushing

« previous 1 3