The Books!!! discussion

Books > What are you currently reading ?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 83 comments Mod
lets discuss the books we are reading right now ....

message 2: by Aditi (new)

Aditi (paranormalperfection) | 1 comments I'm currently reading a book called the Savage Grace which is the third intallment in the Dark Divine series. Its about a girl named Grace and a boy named Daniel. It's a paranormal romance and yes has werewolves in it. I personally consider it one of the best paranormal romances and definitely recommend it to anyone who likes paranormal romances.

message 3: by Shwetika (last edited Jun 11, 2012 11:35PM) (new)

Aditi wrote: "I'm currently reading a book called the Savage Grace which is the third intallment in the Dark Divine series. Its about a girl named Grace and a boy named Daniel. It's a paranormal romance and yes ..."

OMG!! It's out ?? Well obviously coz u r reading it !! I read the first 2 books of this series and liked them ..can't wait to read the next one !!

message 4: by Shwetika (new)

Jasana wrote: "Hello! Right now, I'm reading -or trying to get through- Starcrossed. My friend told me to read it, because she thought it was awesome. But, I just can't seem to finish it. Has anyone else read Sta..."

haven't hear of it :( :(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

working on it

message 6: by Shwetika (new)

Happy reading to all of us :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

In deed:)

message 8: by Shwetika (new)

:)

message 9: by Amiee (new)

Amiee (amieebukcrazy) | 1 comments m currently reading..golden lily..a part of the #bloodlines series..awesum<3 buk..!

message 10: by Geri (new)

Geri Taylor (g2taylor) | 2 comments The Danish Pastry by LaRae Parry